Lowongan BI Via Unibraw Malang
About PT Bank Indonesia
PT Bank Indonesia - BI is the central bank of the Republic of Indonesia. Darmin Nasution, formerly the interim governor, is the current governor. The last governor before Darmin Nasution became interim governor, Boediono, resigned when he was selected to run as vice president in the Indonesian presidential election in 2009. Darmin Nasution was sworn in by president Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono on September 1, 2010.
Finance Minister Sri Mulyani Indrawati was proposed as a candidate for governor of BI in 2009. However, the suggestion did not proceed and she later left the cabinet on 5 May 2010 and moved to the World Bank Group as Managing Director. 
By March 26, 2013, panel of Indonesian parliament member approved Finance Minister Agus Martowardojo to become the next central bank governor, replacing Darmin Nasution. Nasution’s term will expire by May 2013.
- Bank Indonesia was founded on 1 July 1953 from the nationalization of De Javasche Bank, a Dutch bank dating from colonial times.
- For the next 15 years, the Bank of Indonesia carried on commercial activities as well as acting as the nation’s bank.
- This came to an end with the Law No.13/1968 on the Central Bank, which was subsequently replaced by Law No.23/1999, freeing the bank from government interference.
- Thereafter, the bank reported to the parliament (People’s Representative Council) instead of the president, and the bank’s governor was no longer a member of the cabinet.
- To achieve and maintain rupiah stability by maintaining monetary stability and by promoting financial system stability for Indonesia’s long term sustainable development.
- To be recognized, domestically and internationally, as a credible central bank through the strength of our values and achievement of low, stable rates of inflation.
- Competency – Integrity – Transparency – Accountability – Cohesiveness
To realize its Mission, Vision and Strategic Values, Bank Indonesia has stipulated the following medium-long term strategic objectives :
- Maintain Monetary Stability
- Maintain Financial System Stability
- Maintained a sound and accountable BI internal finance
- Enhance the Effectiveness and Efficiency of Monetary Management
- Maintain FSS through (i) effective bank regulation and supervision, financial sector surveillance, and crisis management, and (ii) promote banking intermediation
- Maintain a secure, reliable and efficient payment system
- Improve organizational capability, HR, and information system
- Strengthen institution by implementation of good governance, effective communication and legal framework
- Optimize completion and benefits of BI’s Initiatives Ref:www.bi.go.id
Contact Bank Indonesia
Bank Indonesia’s mailing address :
Public Relation Bank Indonesia
Jl. MH. Thamrin 2 Jakarta 10350 Indonesia
Email : email@example.com
Bank Indonesia are currently seeking for highly candidates from Universitas Brawijaya Malang to fill the following position :
LOWONGAN BANK INDONESIA
- Bachelor Degree (S1) with minimum GPA of 3.10 (4.00 scale)
- Min score in main course (core) B
- Maximum age 25 years old
- Preferably have experience in activities on campus (University / Faculty)
- Fluent in English
- Does not have a record of behavior / discipline violation
- Faculty / Program:
- 1. Agribusiness
- 2. Accounting
- 3. Economic Development
- 4. Business Administration
- 5. Law/Legal Studies
- 6. Management
- 7. Mathematics
- 8. Statistics
- Legalized copy of diploma or S1 graduation certificate
- Legalized copy of academic transcripts
- Copy of birth certificate
- Original valid police record certificate (SKCK)
- Latest 4×6 colored photograph (2 sheets)
- Copy of certificate of TOEFL, IELTS, non-formal education courses (if any)
To apply this jobs, please download application form and submit with your complete applications to :
Job Placement Center Universitas Brawijaya
- Bank Indonesia will never ask for fees or upfront payments for transportation, accommodation and any purposes during the recruitment process.
- All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially.
- Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process.
Lowongan Kerja BI Unibraw Malang brougth to you by lokercpnsbumn