Lowongan Balai Pustaka
About PT Balai Pustaka (Persero)
PT Balai Pustaka (Persero) was established based on Government Regulation No. 66 Year 1996 on the transfer form Public Corporation (Perum) Publishing and Printing Hall Book a Limited Liability Company (Limited) Hall Book Publishing and Printing, which is then confirmed by the Company’s Deed of Establishment Hall Book Publishing and Printing dated December 30 1996 by Notary Chufran Hamal, SH. in Jakarta, and approved by the Ministry of Justice through Decree No. C2-1820HT.01.01 Year 1997 dated March 17, 1997.
Efficiency, effectiveness, and productivity of the entire organization of the chain of operations, which in turn will maintain the company’s performance at the level of simplification in the administration of the company’s management.
Monitor, observe, and examine every government policy in the field of education, among others, the possibility of changes in the educational curriculum.
Restructuring in various fields in order to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of the company’s management.
Develop a network of cooperation with overseas printing and publishing as a first step into the global market.
Helped implement and support policies and programs of the Government in the economy and national development in general, particularly in the areas of Books and multimedia education by applying the principles of limited liability companies.
Being one of the powerful in the field of Graphic Industry / Industry Information.
- NATIONAL MISSION: Help improve national security through the efforts of the intellectual life of the nation.
- CULTURAL MISSION: Take part in the life of the nation through the issuance pencerdasan and correctional texts in the form of b uku and multimedia education, and to maintain and develop the script and modern nostalgia.
- ECONOMIC MISSION: Obtain economic benefits to help maintain the ability of the national economy, as well as maintaining the company’s performance with the classification and qualification WELLNESS FAIR WITHOUT EXCEPTION.
- SOCIAL MISSION: Helping people to obtain reading material quality with an affordable price and help the weaker companies, including peer companies.
PT Balai Pustaka (Persero)
Jalan Rawa Gatel No. 17
Kawasan Industri Pulogadung, Jakarta Timur
Telp. (hunting) Fax. email@example.com
PT Balai Pustaka (Persero) invites the best candidates to join as following positions below :
- Staff Perpustakaan
- Minimum education of D3/S1 from the department of Library and Information Science (preferably from a state university in Indonesia), graduated in 2010 – 2014 (fresh graduates).
- Good skill in operating Micorosoft Office.
- Proficient in the data surfing, web developing and maintenance, and active in social media.
- Have a good skills in the library systems and database based SLiMs.
- Good level in English.
For those who are interested and posses the above required qualifications, please send your application to Departemen SDM by email:
- Closing date 30 April 2015.
- All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
- Only qualified candidates that meet with the above requirements would be processed in this recruitment.
Lowongan Balai Pustaka brougth to you by lokercpnsbumn