Lowongan Kerja Badak NGL
About PT Badak Natural Gas Liquefaction (Badak NGL)
PT Badak Natural Gas Liquefaction – Badak NGL is a national pride world class company for total solutions in liquefied natural gas (LNG). The Company was established in 1974 and operates as a is a nonprofit corporation whose assets are owned by the Government of Indonesia, under the Ministry of Finance, and supervised by PT Pertamina (Persero). PT Badak Natural Gas Liquefaction headquartered in Jakarta and its plant located in Bontang East Kalimantan. As of December 2012, Badak NGL is 55% owned by PT Pertamina (Persero), 20% by Vico Indonesia, 10% by Total E&P Indonesia, and 15% by Japan Indonesia LNG Company (JILCO).
The Badak LNG Project began when Huffco, a production sharing contractor (PSC) of Pertamina, discovered a huge natural gas reserve at Badak Field, East Kalimantan in February 1972. On November 26, 1974, PT Badak NGL, a non-profit company with the shareholders of Pertamina, Vico and Jilco was set up. This company is entrusted to operate and maintain the Badak LNG Plant.
In 1980, construction commenced on train C and D as LNG demand increased from the Japanese buyers. The of the LPG extraction facilities in 1988. The refrigerated LPG production is also dedicated to Japanese export.
Due to the continuous increase of LNG demand in Japan, Taiwan, and Korea, then Train E was constructed in 1987-1989, while train F was constructed in 1991-1993. Since 1992 some LNG productions from this LNG Plant have also been exported to South Korea.
The development of the Badak LNG Plant had been continued by the construction of the Train G that was completed in 1997 and Train H which was completed in the end of 1999. By 8 train’s operation, the production capacity is able to reach into ± 22 million tons LNG/year.
In entering the third milleniums, the Badak LNG plant has developed and able to produce the biggest LNG production in the world. Up to December 13, 2001, Badak LNG plant had shipped the 4500 LNG and the 5000 shipment projection would be in the second quarter of 2003.
The LNG plant also has ability to handle 3 shipment at the same time, by completing the 3rd loading pier at the end of 1999, which was built to anticipate the increasing shipment frequency in the future, as it is expecting to be able to maintain the service level to LNG buyer.
The natural gas reserve to produce LNG is still sufficient to serve buyers in long term under a contract and assurance of shipment. To maintain buyers confidence for gas reserve quantity, a 42” pipe line is added. Four parallel pipelines which able to ship 3600 million cubic feet (MMFSD) natural gas to the plant for further process.
Finally, Badak LNG plant become one of LNG plants with great experience in the world LNG industry, and become a vital asset for Indonesian LNG business chain. With all abilities, and experience of more than 35 years in producing LNG, PT Badak NGL ready to face any challenge in the 21st century, with strong and continuous support from all parties involved in LNG business.
Head – Office
Wisma Nusantara 9th Floor
Jl MH Thamrin No 59,
Telp : +6221 31930243, 31936317
Fax : +6221 3142974
Plant Site – Bontang
Telp : +62548 42100, 21133
Fax : +62548 27500, 21605, 22388
East Kalimantan, Indonesia
Telp. : +62542 764710 – 764714, 762811
PT Badak Natural Gas Liquefaction are seeking for suitably qualified and professional candidates to join as :
- Management Trainee PT Badak NGL
- Male / Female
- East Kalimantan province have an ID card valid
- Able-bodied, not color blind, and drug free dibutkikan a declaration of the competent institutions
- Maximum age 23 years on March 1, 2017
- Last Berijawzah or Letter Passed Diploma 3 (D3) Department:
- Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Mechanical Processing gas, Instrumentation Engineering, Chemical Analysis, Accounting and Communication / Interbasional Relations / Public Relations
- GPA of at least 3 (scale of 4) of the Higher Education with majors accreditation A and B
Terms of application file
- Copy of Identity Card Identity Card valid Kalimantan province
- Copy of diploma or certificate of graduation D3 comes with a list value of transcripts that have been legalized
- Copy of birth certificate or birth recognition letter from the competent authority that has been legalized
- Résumé (curriculum vitae)
- Affidavit drug free from authorized institutions
- The certificate of able-bodied and not color blind from state hospital
- The latest color photograph size 4 x 6 cm 3 sheets
For those who are interested and meet the requirements, then your application letter and supporting documents can be sent to:
Kantor Dinas Tenaga Kerja Kota Samarinda
Jln. Basuki rahmat No. 78 Samarinda
Kantor Dinas Tenaga Kerja Kota Balikpapan
Jln. Jendral Sudirman No.2 Balikpapan
- Closing date : 24 March 2017
- All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
- Only shortlisted candidate will be proceed on the next step.
Lowongan Kerja Badak NGL brougth to you by lokercpnsbumn.com