Lowongan Kerja Askes DIVRE IV
About PT Askes (Persero)
PT Asuransi Kesehatan Indonesia (Persero) – PT Askes (Persero) is a state-owned special assigned by the government to hold health care benefits for civil servants, civil servants pension recipients and army / police, Veterans, their families and the Independence Pioneers other business entities. Brief history of the organization of health insurance program as follows:
The Indonesian government issued a policy that clearly set the Scheme for Civil Servants and the Pension Recipients (civil servants and armed forces) and their family members by Presidential Decree No. 230 of 1968. Minister of Health established a specialized agency within the Department of Health Agency for Health Care Provider Fund (BPDPK), where the Minister of Health at that time (Prof. Dr. GA Siwabessy) is expressed as the embryo of the National Health Insurance.
To further improve health care insurance program for the participants and to be managed professionally, the Government issued Government Regulation No. 22 of 1984 on Health Care for the Civil Service, Retirement Beneficiary (civil servants, military and state officials) and their family members. By Government Regulation No. 23 of 1984, organizers of corporate status changed to Public Companies Husada Bhakti.
Based on Government Regulation No. 69 of 1991, membership in health care insurance program run by Housing Husada Bhakti coupled with the Veterans and Pioneers of Independence and their family members. In addition, the company allowed to extend membership to other entities and agencies as voluntary participants.
Based on Government Regulation Number 6 Year 1992 status changed to Housing Corporation (PT Persero) with consideration of the flexibility of financial management, contribution to the Government can be negotiated for the benefit of participants and management services to more independent.
Based on the Decree of the Minister of Health No. 1241/Menkes/XI/2004 PT Askes (Persero) was appointed as the organizer of the Health Insurance Program for the Poor (PJKMM). PT Askes (Persero) gets the assignment to manage the membership as well as basic health services and referral
Government changed the name of the Health Insurance Scheme for the Poor (PJKMM) into the Community Health Insurance Program (Jamkesmas). PT Askes (Corporation) based on the Minister of Health No. 112/Menkes/II/2008 got the assignment to implement the Membership Management Program which includes the management of membership Jamkesmas, tatalakasana care and management of the organization and management.
Following the enactment of Law No. 40/2004 on National Social Security PT Askes (Corporation) on October 6, 2008 PT Askes (Corporation) set up a subsidiary that will manage the Commercial Askes membership. Based on Deed No. 2 of 2008 established a subsidiary of PT Askes (Persero) under the name Insurance Inhealth Indonesia is also known as PT AJII
On March 20, 2009 by the Minister of Finance Decree No. Kep-38/KM.10/2009 Insurance Inhealth PT Indonesia as a subsidiary of PT Askes (Corporation) has obtained a license operations. With the issuance of this operating permit, PT Indonesia Insurance Inhealth can begin to organize for public health insurance.
Related Law No. 40 of 2004 on National Social Security System in 2011, PT Askes (Persero) was appointed the official Social Security Administering Agency (BPJS) that covers the whole people of Indonesia health insurance as stipulated in Law No. 24 of 2011 BPJS.
PT Askes (Persero) are now seeking to recruit high caliber and dynamic individuals for the following challenging positions as :
- Verifikator (Code : VERIF) – Red Folder
- Staf Teknologi Informasi (Code : TSI) – Dark Blue Folder
- Staf Administrasi (Code : ADM) – Yellow Folder
Verifikator (Code : VERIF) – Red Folder
- D3 in Medical Records
- S1 in Pharmacy, Pharmacist, Nursing, Midwifery and Public Health
Staf Teknologi Informasi (Code : TSI) – Dark Blue Folder
- D3 in Information Technology,
- S1 in Informatics Engineerin, Computer Systems
Staf Administrasi (Code : ADM) – Yellow Folder
- D3 in all majors
- S1 in all majors
- Male and Female, age maximum 25 years old for D3 and 27 years old for S1
- Min GPA 2.75 for PTN and min 3.00 for PTS
- Graduated from reputable universities with min Accredited A
- Computer literate (Microsoft Office)
- Good looking, energetic and friendly
- Min. height 155 cm for Female and 160 cm for Male with ideal of weight
- Job Application Letter;
- Curriculum Vitae (CV);
- Legalized copy of academic certificate and transcripts
- Copy of ID Card (KTP)
- Recent photograph size 4 × 6 with blue background (2 pieces)
- Copy of working reference for experienced
Should you interested and believe you have the required and knowledge to undertake these roles, please submit directly your complete applications in folder accordance with the above not later than 11 April 2013 at 16.30 WIB to :
PT Askes (Persero) Divisi Regional IV
Jl Raya Pasar Minggu No 17 Jakarta Selatan 12780
- April 11, 2013
- Please mark a position code on top left corner of your application envelope.
- Please be aware of recruitment scam. Askes will not charge the applicant with any fees in this recruitment program.
- Applications received after these dates will not be considered.
- All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially.
- Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process.
Lowongan Askes Divre IV brougth to you by lokercpnsbumn