Lowongan Kerja MT Astra Otoparts
About PT Astra Otoparts Tbk
PT Astra Otoparts Tbk – Astra Otoparts is Indonesia’s foremost automotive component company producing and distributing spare parts for both two wheelers and four wheelers. The history of Astra Otoparts began from the establishment of PT Alfa Delta Motor in 1976 which was engaged in automotive industry, machinery assembling and construction.
Following a number of transformations and corporate name changes, finally in 1997 company’s name became PT Astra Otoparts and in 1998 the Company registered its shares on Jakarta Stock Exchange (now Indonesia Stock Exchange) with ticker symbol AUTO. Since then PT Astra Otoparts became a listed company under the name of PT Astra Otoparts Tbk.
Currently the Company has already transformed into Indonesia’s biggest automotive component company supported by 6 business units and 29 subsidiaries & affiliated companies with a total of 36,284 employees. Several subsidiaries/affiliated companies are joint ventures with prominent component producers from Japan, Europe and America, such as Aisin Seiki, Aisin Takaoka, Akashi Kikai Seisakusho, Akebono Brake, Asano Gear, Daido Steel, Denso, DIC Corporation, GS Yuasa, Kayaba, Keihin Seimitsu Kogyo, Mahle, NHK Precision, Nippon Gasket, Nittan Valve, Hangzhou SunFun Chain, Toyoda Gosei, Toyota Industries Co., Visteon Corporation, and Aktiebolaget SKF.
Automotive spare parts produced by Astra Otoparts are absorbed by Original Equipment for Manufacturer (OEM) and Replacement Market (REM). The customers of Astra Otoparts in OEM segment are among others Toyota, Daihatsu, Isuzu, UD Trucks, Mitsubishi, Suzuki, Honda, Yamaha, Kawasaki, and Hino. While in REM segment, Astra Otoparts products have been distributed to all over Indonesia, through its 68 main dealers and 12,000 spare parts retailers. Astra Otoparts’ products are not only controlling domestic market but have also reached out to 49 countries in Middle East, Asia Oceania, Africa, Europe and America. Astra Otoparts has three representative offices in Singapore, Dubai and Australia.
For the past five years Astra Otoparts have already recorded a solid financial performance, which is signified by, among others, the annual sales growth with the average at 17% and net income above Rp1 trillion for the past two years, which indicated a consistent and continuous performance improvement. With its healthy financial profile and varied business portfolio, Astra Otoparts would keep on growing to be the world class automotive components suppliers.
PT. ASTRA OTOPARTS Tbk
Jl. Raya Pegangsaan Dua Km. 2,2
Kelapa Gading – Jakarta
Tel: (021) 460 3550, 460 7025
Fax: (021) 460 3563, 4607009
Public Relation & Corp. Secretary: email@example.com
Investor Relation: firstname.lastname@example.org
PT Astra Otoparts Tbk are currently seeking for highly qualified candidates to fill the following positions :
Management Trainee Engineering (MT – Eng)
- Maximum age of 26 years old.
- Undergraduate program (S1) from reputable universities, preferably majoring in Mechanical, Electrical, & Industrial Engineering.
- Minimum GPA of 3.00.
- Fresh graduated or maximum 2 years working experience
- Proactive, dynamic, and highly motivated.
- Demonstrate good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Actively involved in organizational activities, both academic and non academic organizations.
Please register and submit your application to following places below :
- Bandung : For submission, apply online before 12 June 2014 via ITB Career Center’s website http://karir.itb.ac.id.
- Surabaya : For submission, drop your CV and application letter before 12 June 2014 to Student Advisory Center (SAC) ITS.
- Malang : For submission, please submit your application/CV and register before 12 June 2014 to JPC Universitas Brawijaya – Jl Veteran Malang or send application form to : email@example.com.
- All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for further process.
Lowongan Kerja MT Astra Otoparts brougth to you by lokercpnsbumn