Lowongan Kerja Arutmin
About PT Arutmin Indonesia
PT Arutmin Indonesia is one of the major coal producing and exporting companies in Indonesia. Arutmin signed coal mining contract with the Government of Indonesia in 1981. It known as coal contract of works (CCoW). Company manages five mines are Senakin, Satui, Mulia, Asam – Asam and Batulicin and an international coal export terminal. Those are located at South Kalimantan.
At Senakin mine, Satui mine, and Batulicin mine hold world-class Bituminous deposits while Mulia and Asam Asam mine holds extensive Sub-Bituminous deposits.
Arutmin’s strong production and sales performance has allowed rapid growth more than 20 years of operation. is now well-positioned in the global market and poised to expand domestically. Extensive reserves provide a natural competitive advantage but the key to persistent healthy cash flows is sound management of financial, technical, and social issues. The workforce of Indonesian, community representative and expatriate are streamlined. Its combination of global management experience and local sensitivity ensures that international best-practices of environment management and community development are maintained.
Arutmin’s strategic advantages – extensive and quality coal reserves, operational efficiency, marketing strengths, and competitive workforce capabilities – position it securely to maintain its healthy performance. Remains well able to manage global market conditions to best advantage. The company’s combined advantages form a secure base from which management can launch initiatives to capture future opportunities.
Arutmin Indonesia, we are looking for people who want to grow with us, work well with International Standard System, and take chances to be the best in the industry.
We value diversity and provide competitive remuneration and career development opportunities for our people.
If you want a challenging career and grow with us together, you are fit with our organization.
PT Arutmin Indonesia now is seeking the candidates who are interested to learn and gaining hands-on experience in coal mining industry as follow :
- Electrical Engineering (EL)
- Account Payable Officer (AP-O)
Electrical Engineering (EL)
- Min Bachelor Degree (S1) from reputable university majoring in Electrical Engineering.
- At least 2 years of working experiences especially in coal mining company is an added value.
- Fresh graduate with outstanding performance is welcome to apply.
- Familiar with Conveyors Drive System, Barges & Port Facilities.
- Independent, self motivated and hard worker
- Familiar with computer (MS Word, Excel)
- Possess good communication skill, both in Bahasa and English.
- Team player.
- Showed high integrity and commitment to PTAI standards in environment, safety and business ethic.
Account Payable Officer (AP-O)
- Min Bachelor Degree (S1) from reputable university majoring in Economy or Administration.
- At least 1 year experience in the field of finance & accounting.
- Possess good knowledge in accounting, account payable & recieveable.
- Posses good knowledge about domestic & national accounting regulation
- Familiar with computer (MS Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, ideally in both English and Indonesian to liaise with internal/external contacts.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Able to work in minimum supervision, willing to work hard and under pressure, having high integrity, dedicated, and team work oriented.
- Have a high commitment to PTAI standards in environment, safety, business ethic and good corporate governance.
- Posses high level of accuracy.
Please send your application and resume in English, copy of ID Card, recent photograph and put the position code at the subject of your email to :
- Closing date 14 May 2014 (AP-O) and 15 May 2014 (EL).
- All applications will be kept strictly confidential and only short-listed candidates will be contacted
Lowongan Kerja Arutmin brought to you by lokercpnsbumn