Lowongan Kerja Arutmin
About PT Arutmin Indonesia
PT Arutmin Indonesia is one of the major coal producing and exporting companies in Indonesia. Arutmin signed coal mining contract with the Government of Indonesia in 1981. It known as coal contract of works (CCoW). Company manages five mines are Senakin, Satui, Mulia, Asam – Asam and Batulicin and an international coal export terminal. Those are located at South Kalimantan.
At Senakin mine, Satui mine, and Batulicin mine hold world-class Bituminous deposits while Mulia and Asam Asam mine holds extensive Sub-Bituminous deposits.
Arutmin’s strong production and sales performance has allowed rapid growth more than 20 years of operation. is now well-positioned in the global market and poised to expand domestically. Extensive reserves provide a natural competitive advantage but the key to persistent healthy cash flows is sound management of financial, technical, and social issues. The workforce of Indonesian, community representative and expatriate are streamlined. Its combination of global management experience and local sensitivity ensures that international best-practices of environment management and community development are maintained.
Arutmin’s strategic advantages – extensive and quality coal reserves, operational efficiency, marketing strengths, and competitive workforce capabilities – position it securely to maintain its healthy performance. Remains well able to manage global market conditions to best advantage. The company’s combined advantages form a secure base from which management can launch initiatives to capture future opportunities.
PT Arutmin Indonesia now is seeking the candidates who are interested to learn and gaining hands-on experience in coal mining industry as follow :
Port Captain (PC)
- S1 Degree in Merchant Marine Academy and holding ANT II (minimum ANT III).
- Previous experience in handling barges and vessels movement at least 4 years.
- Strong knowledge of bulk unloading and loading activities.
- Strong knowledge of marine and sea transportation rules and regulations.
- Strong knowledge of Marine Contract Administration and Insurance Claim.
- Operating knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word and Excel) and mining softwares.
- Fluent spoken and written English and Bahasa Indonesia.
- High commitment to PT AI standards in environment, safety, business ethics and good corporate governance.
If you are interested and meet all the requirements above, please apply direcly through :
- Closing date 19 March 2015.
- All applications will be kept strictly confidential and only short-listed candidates will be contacted
Lowongan Kerja Arutmin brought to you by lokercpnsbumn