Lowongan Kerja Arutmin
About PT Arutmin Indonesia
PT Arutmin Indonesia is one of the major coal producing and exporting companies in Indonesia. Arutmin signed coal mining contract with the Government of Indonesia in 1981. It known as coal contract of works (CCoW). Company manages five mines are Senakin, Satui, Mulia, Asam – Asam and Batulicin and an international coal export terminal. Those are located at South Kalimantan.
At Senakin mine, Satui mine, and Batulicin mine hold world-class Bituminous deposits while Mulia and Asam Asam mine holds extensive Sub-Bituminous deposits.
Arutmin’s strong production and sales performance has allowed rapid growth more than 20 years of operation. is now well-positioned in the global market and poised to expand domestically. Extensive reserves provide a natural competitive advantage but the key to persistent healthy cash flows is sound management of financial, technical, and social issues. The workforce of Indonesian, community representative and expatriate are streamlined. Its combination of global management experience and local sensitivity ensures that international best-practices of environment management and community development are maintained.
Arutmin’s strategic advantages – extensive and quality coal reserves, operational efficiency, marketing strengths, and competitive workforce capabilities – position it securely to maintain its healthy performance. Remains well able to manage global market conditions to best advantage. The company’s combined advantages form a secure base from which management can launch initiatives to capture future opportunities.
PT Arutmin Indonesia now is seeking the candidates who are interested to learn and gaining hands-on experience in coal mining industry as follow :
- Logistic & Quality Engineer (LQ)
- Bachelor Degree (S1) from reputable university majoring in Mining or Metallurgy or related disciplines with minimum GPA of 3.00 (on a 4-point scale).
- Minimum 1 year of experience in quality related role in coal mining industries & process engineering.
- Strong knowledge and good understanding of coal mining, processing, bulk handling procedures, shipping and end use industries.
- Extensive experience and proven skill in coal quality management.
- Good computer skill (Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Power Point).
- Strong communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Possess excellent communication skills both written and oral, ideally in both English and Indonesian to liaise with internal/external contacts.
- Demonstrated good interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Able to work in minimum supervision.
- Willing to work hard and under pressure.
- High integrity, dedicated, and team work oriented.
- High commitment to PTAI standards in environment, safety, business ethic and good corporate governance.
If you meet the above requirements, please email your application and resume in English, recent photograph to :
firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote position code (LQ) in the “subject” line.
- Closing date 28 October 2015.
- All applications will be kept strictly confidential and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Lowongan Kerja Arutmin brought to you by lokercpnsbumn