Lowongan Kerja Arutmin
About PT Arutmin Indonesia
PT Arutmin Indonesia is one of the major coal producing and exporting companies in Indonesia. Arutmin signed coal mining contract with the Government of Indonesia in 1981. It known as coal contract of works (CCoW). Company manages five mines are Senakin, Satui, Mulia, Asam – Asam and Batulicin and an international coal export terminal. Those are located at South Kalimantan.
At Senakin mine, Satui mine, and Batulicin mine hold world-class Bituminous deposits while Mulia and Asam Asam mine holds extensive Sub-Bituminous deposits.
Arutmin’s strong production and sales performance has allowed rapid growth more than 20 years of operation. is now well-positioned in the global market and poised to expand domestically. Extensive reserves provide a natural competitive advantage but the key to persistent healthy cash flows is sound management of financial, technical, and social issues. The workforce of Indonesian, community representative and expatriate are streamlined. Its combination of global management experience and local sensitivity ensures that international best-practices of environment management and community development are maintained.
Arutmin’s strategic advantages – extensive and quality coal reserves, operational efficiency, marketing strengths, and competitive workforce capabilities – position it securely to maintain its healthy performance. Remains well able to manage global market conditions to best advantage. The company’s combined advantages form a secure base from which management can launch initiatives to capture future opportunities.
PT Arutmin Indonesia now is seeking the candidates who are interested to learn and gaining hands-on experience in coal mining industry as follow :
- Berthing Master (BM)
- Minimum education background Degree in Merchant Marine Academy and holding ANT II (ANT I is preferable).
- Holds around 5 years sea experiences with minimum chief officer position.
- Have maritime Indonesian Pilot (Surat Tanda Tamat Pendidikan dan Pelatihan Pandu) is a must.
- In depth knowledge of international marine regulation, ISM code and ISPS code.
- Demonstrated good interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Fluent spoken and written English and Bahasa Indonesia.
- Able to work in minimum supervision.
- Willing to work hard and under pressure.
- High integrity, dedicated, and team work oriented.
- Have a high commitment to PT Arutmin Indonesia standards in environment, safety, business ethic and good corporate governance.
- Good understanding on global coal business will be an advantage.
- Willing to be placed in North Pulau Laut Coal Terminal South Kalimantan.
If you meet the above requirements, please email your application and resume in English, recent photograph and put the position code at the email subject at the very latest by 31 December 2015, via email and address it to :
- All applications will be kept strictly confidential and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Lowongan Kerja Arutmin brought to you by lokercpnsbumn