Lowongan Kerja Apexindo Pratama Duta
About PT Apexindo Pratama Duta Tbk
PT Apexindo Pratama Duta is Indonesia’s prominent public company that provides services for oil, gas and geothermal drilling industries since 1984.
Our existing fleet of drilling units comprises of 4 swamp barges, 2 jack-up rigs, and 8 onshore rigs stationed throughout Indonesia. Our human resources are highly skilled professionals. Our drillers are certified by the International Well Control Forum. To maintain the highest standard of professionalism, we continuously provide both in-house and outsource enhancement training.
The focus on Quality, Safety, Health, and Environment (QSHE) is also paramount in our work culture. Our excellent safety records are the passport in obtaining new contracts. It allows the Company to gain entry, also business confidence, in all areas of oil and gas drilling industry.
To maintain our high quality standard, the Company has gone through the audit process for ISO 9001:2008 certification by applying strategies that include improving business process management. These strategies are not only serving as guidelines when conducting business; they also help to assure focus and commitment to optimize our performance.
In 2011 we obtained OHSAS 18001:2007 certifications on Health and Safety Management, ISO 14001:2004 on the Environmental Management Standard, ISO 9001:2008 for Quality Management System. These achievements reflect our firm commitment to always pursue the finest results.
Kantor Pusat | Head Office
PT APEXINDO PRATAMA DUTA Tbk
Office 8 Building 20th-21th Floor,
SCBD Lot 28, Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav 52-53,
Kebayoran Baru – Jakarta 12190
Tel. : 62-21 29 333 000
Fax : 62-21 29 333 111
E-mail : email@example.com
Website : www.apexindo.com
PT Apexindo Pratama Duta Tbk have following positions to offer for the right person that can grow together as :
- Engineer (Balikpapan)
- Excellent technical knowledge in drilling equipment & drilling process for onshore / offshore
- Excellent knowledge of rig emergency signals and procedures
- Excellent knowledge of safe working procedures in equipment handling
- Perform assigned duties in a safe and efficient manner in accordance with the Company Policy and good rig husbandry
- Having minimum 5 years experience in the similar position in oil and gas industry.
- Good communication skills
- Good team player
- Thorough knowledge of legislative safe work practice
- Able to work under pressure & in shifts
- Proficiency in AUTOCAD & English (written & oral)
Should you interested and believe you have the required and knowledge to undertake these roles, please submit your application to :
- Please applying before 31 December 2013.
- All applications will be treated in strict confidential and only use for the purpose of selection.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Lowongan Kerja Apexindo Pratama Duta brougth to you by lokercpnsbumn