Lowongan Kerja PT ANTAM (Persero)
Lowongan Kerja Antam
About PT ANTAM (Persero)
PT ANTAM (Persero) Tbk, Antam is a largest state-owned (BUMN) mining company in Indonesia. The Company established in 1968 with the merger of several mining companies. The Company’s main products are high grade nickel ore, low grade nickel ore, ferronickel, gold, silver, and bauxite. The Company listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX) and the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) with the main commodities of nickel, gold, silver, and bauxite. In 2010, the Company awarded as the best SR category A (Agriculture, Plantation, Mining, & Basic Industry and Chemicals Company) from Indonesia Sustainability Reporting Award (ISRA) 2010.
Antam is a vertically integrated, export-oriented, diversified mining and metals company. With operations spread throughout the mineral-rich Indonesian archipelago, Antam undertakes all activities from exploration, excavation, processing through to marketing of nickel ore, ferronickel, gold, silver, and bauxite. The company has long term loyal blue chip customers in Europe and Asia. Due to the vastness of the company’s licensed exploration areas as well as its known large holdings of high quality reserves and resources, Antam has formed several joint ventures with international partners to profitably develop geological ore bodies into profitable mines.
The company generates healthy cash flows, and has prudent capital management. The company became a limited liability state-controlled company in 1968 with the merger of several single commodity mining companies. In 1997, the company conducted an initial public offering (IPO) and listed its shares on the Indonesia Stock Exchange and 35% were sold by the government to the public, to raise money for a ferronickel expansion. In 1999, Antam listed its shares in Australia as a foreign exempt entity and then in 2002 augmented its status to the more stringent ASX Listing.
Antam’s objectives are centered on increasing shareholder value. The companyf’s main objective is to enhance shareholder value by lowering costs while profitably expanding operations in a sustainable manner. The strategy maintains focus on Antam’s core business of nickel, gold and bauxite with a view to maximizing output in order to increase cash generation and lower unit costs. Antam plans to sustain growth through reliable expansion projects, strategic alliances, increasing quality reserves and adding value by moving away from selling raw materials and increasing processing activities. Antam will also maintain financial strength. By generating as much cash as possible Antam ensures it will have sufficient funds to repay debts, finance continued growth and pay dividends. Lowering costs means operating more efficiently and productively, as well as increasing capacity to benefit from economies of scale.
As a mining company, Antam realizes its operations have a direct impact on the surrounding environment and nearby communities. Environmental sustainability and community development are not viewed merely as being socially responsible, but also as risk management. The characteristic of mining in Indonesia is that it plays a big role in the development of remote areas and so given the mine’s large role in community development it is crucial to operate not as an outsider but as a member of the community and a good corporate citizen and thereby reduce the likelihood of business interruptions. Antam believes environmental sustainability and proactive community development are necessary to successfully operate a mine. Serious attention to natural conservation efforts and proactive participation in community development are one of the keys to successful mining activities.
PT ANTAM (Persero) Tbk
Gedung Aneka Tambang
Jl. Letjen TB Simatupang No. 1 Lingkar Selatan, Tanjung Barat
Tel. : (62-21) 789 1234, 781 2635
Fax. : (62-21) 789 1224
PT Aneka Tambang (Persero) Tbk invites the best experienced and fresh graduates to join as :
- Specialist, Geophysics (kode : A1)
- Specialist, Application & Database Operation & Maintenance (kode : A2)
- Specialist, Legal (kode : A3)
B. Fresh Graduate
- Specialist, Geographic (kode : B1)
- Specialist Health, Safety & Environment (kode : B2)
- Specialist, Human Resources (kode : B3)
- Engineer, Electrical (kode : B4)
- Specialist, Reclamation and Environment (kode : B5)
1. Specialist, Geophysics (kode : A1)
- Minimum degree: S1 (Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Sciences – Geophysics.
- At least 3 years of related experience.
2. Specialist, Application & Database Operation & Maintenance (kode : A2)
- Minimum degree: S1 (Information Technology/Information System/Information Management/Informatics Engineering/Computer Science/Computer Engineering/Electrical Engineering.
- At least 3 years of related experience in software development/operation.
- Preferably has proficient knowledge or certification in:
- o IT Operation & Maintenance Management
- o IT Service Desk Management
- o IT Service Quality Assurance
- o IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL)
3. Specialist, Legal (kode : A3)
- Minimum degree: S1 (Law)
- At least 2 years of related experience.
B. Fresh Graduate 1. Specialist, Geographic (kode : B1)
- Education: S1 (Faculty of Mathematics & Natural Sciences – Geography)
2. Specialist Health, Safety & Environment (kode : B2)
- Education: S1 Health, Safety and Environment
3. Specialist, Human Resources (kode : B3)
- Education: S1 Psychology/Human Resources Management/Industrial Engineering
4. Engineer, Electrical (kode : B4)
- Education: S1 Electrical Engineering (High Voltage/Low Voltage)/Physics Engineering (Instrument)
5. Specialist, Reclamation and Environment (kode : B5)
- Education: S1 Forestry/Land Surveying
- Minimum GPA : 3.00 (out of 4.00).
- Demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively in English, both orally and in writing.
- Maximum age 30 years (fresh graduate); 35 years (experienced).
- Willing to relocate to one of PT ANTAM (Persero) Tbk operation locations including its subsidiaries.
Should you are interested, please send your application to :
firstname.lastname@example.org using the Excel format which can be downloaded here.
- Submission deadline is midnight of 12 December 2012.
- Only qualified candidates that meet with the above requirements would be processed in this recruitment.
- No cost is incurred for any recruitment process.
- Antam also does not engage in any cooperation with any travel agency for transportation and/or accomodation for recruitment process.
- Source : Click Here
Lowongan Kerja Antam provided by lokercpnsbumn