Lowongan Kerja Antam
About PT ANEKA TAMBANG – ANTAM
PT ANTAM (Persero) Tbk – Antam is a largest state-owned (BUMN) mining company in Indonesia. The Company established in 1968 with the merger of several mining companies. The Company’s main products are high grade nickel ore, low grade nickel ore, ferronickel, gold, silver, and bauxite. The Company listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX) and the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) with the main commodities of nickel, gold, silver, and bauxite. In 2010, the Company awarded as the best SR category A (Agriculture, Plantation, Mining, & Basic Industry and Chemicals Company) from Indonesia Sustainability Reporting Award (ISRA) 2010.
Antam is a vertically integrated, export-oriented, diversified mining and metals company. With operations spread throughout the mineral-rich Indonesian archipelago, Antam undertakes all activities from exploration, excavation, processing through to marketing of nickel ore, ferronickel, gold, silver, and bauxite. The company has long term loyal blue chip customers in Europe and Asia. Due to the vastness of the company’s licensed exploration areas as well as its known large holdings of high quality reserves and resources, Antam has formed several joint ventures with international partners to profitably develop geological ore bodies into profitable mines.
The company generates healthy cash flows, and has prudent capital management. The company became a limited liability state-controlled company in 1968 with the merger of several single commodity mining companies. In 1997, the company conducted an initial public offering (IPO) and listed its shares on the Indonesia Stock Exchange and 35% were sold by the government to the public, to raise money for a ferronickel expansion. In 1999, Antam listed its shares in Australia as a foreign exempt entity and then in 2002 augmented its status to the more stringent ASX Listing.
Antam’s objectives are centered on increasing shareholder value. The companyf’s main objective is to enhance shareholder value by lowering costs while profitably expanding operations in a sustainable manner. The strategy maintains focus on Antam’s core business of nickel, gold and bauxite with a view to maximizing output in order to increase cash generation and lower unit costs. Antam plans to sustain growth through reliable expansion projects, strategic alliances, increasing quality reserves and adding value by moving away from selling raw materials and increasing processing activities. Antam will also maintain financial strength. By generating as much cash as possible Antam ensures it will have sufficient funds to repay debts, finance continued growth and pay dividends. Lowering costs means operating more efficiently and productively, as well as increasing capacity to benefit from economies of scale.
As a mining company, Antam realizes its operations have a direct impact on the surrounding environment and nearby communities. Environmental sustainability and community development are not viewed merely as being socially responsible, but also as risk management. The characteristic of mining in Indonesia is that it plays a big role in the development of remote areas and so given the mine’s large role in community development it is crucial to operate not as an outsider but as a member of the community and a good corporate citizen and thereby reduce the likelihood of business interruptions. Antam believes environmental sustainability and proactive community development are necessary to successfully operate a mine. Serious attention to natural conservation efforts and proactive participation in community development are one of the keys to successful mining activities.
PT ANTAM (Persero) Tbk
Gedung Aneka Tambang
Jl. Letjen TB Simatupang No. 1 Lingkar Selatan, Tanjung Barat
Tel. : (62-21) 789 1234, 781 2635
Fax. : (62-21) 789 1224
PT Aneka Tambang (Persero) Tbk invites dynamic young professionals and high-power struggle to join as:
- Finance Junior Specialist (F-JS)
- Finance Officer (Fin-O)
- Internal Relations (IR)
Finance Junior Specialist (F-JS)
- Minimum education of Bachelor’s Degree (S1) majoring in Accounting, Management, Economics with a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.00 on 4.00 grade scale.
- Preference is given to candidates with certificate in financial management; financial accounting; taxation; information technology; computer (MS Office Suite) or English.
Finance Officer (Fin-O)
- Minimum reducation of Associate Degree (D3) majoring in Accounting, Management, Economics with a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.00 on 4.00 grade scale.
- Preference is given to candidates with certificate in cash management; basic/advanced accounting; database management, financial instruments; Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP); basic IFRS; taxation; computer (MS Office Suite); or English.
Internal Relations (IR)
- Minimum education of Bachelor’s Degree (S1) majoring in Communication with a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.00 on 4.00 grade scale.
- Preference is given to candidates with certificate in strategic business management; financial management of not-for-profit organizations; organization and leadership; communication management; sustainability reporting; computer (MS Office Suite); or English.
- Preference is given to candidates with relevant work experience.
- Fluent in command English both written and spoken
- Willing to work in tight schedule.
- Willing to be placed to and relocate to any of ANTAM’s Units/Business Units/Subsidiaries.
If you are interested and competent in accordance with the requirements, please send completed application forms (Download Here) and requirement document not later than 23 January 2015 by email to :
email@example.com please ndicating the position applied in subject line (F-JS; Fin-O; or IR).
- Only qualified candidates that meet with the above requirements would be followed up.
Lowongan Kerja Antam brougth to you by lokercpnsbumn.com