Lowongan Kerja Antam Sulawesi Tenggara
About PT ANEKA TAMBANG – ANTAM
PT ANTAM (Persero) Tbk – Antam is a largest state-owned (BUMN) mining company in Indonesia. The Company established in 1968 with the merger of several mining companies. The Company’s main products are high grade nickel ore, low grade nickel ore, ferronickel, gold, silver, and bauxite. The Company listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX) and the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) with the main commodities of nickel, gold, silver, and bauxite. In 2010, the Company awarded as the best SR category A (Agriculture, Plantation, Mining, & Basic Industry and Chemicals Company) from Indonesia Sustainability Reporting Award (ISRA) 2010.
Antam is a vertically integrated, export-oriented, diversified mining and metals company. With operations spread throughout the mineral-rich Indonesian archipelago, Antam undertakes all activities from exploration, excavation, processing through to marketing of nickel ore, ferronickel, gold, silver, and bauxite. The company has long term loyal blue chip customers in Europe and Asia. Due to the vastness of the company’s licensed exploration areas as well as its known large holdings of high quality reserves and resources, Antam has formed several joint ventures with international partners to profitably develop geological ore bodies into profitable mines.
The company generates healthy cash flows, and has prudent capital management. The company became a limited liability state-controlled company in 1968 with the merger of several single commodity mining companies. In 1997, the company conducted an initial public offering (IPO) and listed its shares on the Indonesia Stock Exchange and 35% were sold by the government to the public, to raise money for a ferronickel expansion. In 1999, Antam listed its shares in Australia as a foreign exempt entity and then in 2002 augmented its status to the more stringent ASX Listing.
Antam’s objectives are centered on increasing shareholder value. The companyf’s main objective is to enhance shareholder value by lowering costs while profitably expanding operations in a sustainable manner. The strategy maintains focus on Antam’s core business of nickel, gold and bauxite with a view to maximizing output in order to increase cash generation and lower unit costs. Antam plans to sustain growth through reliable expansion projects, strategic alliances, increasing quality reserves and adding value by moving away from selling raw materials and increasing processing activities. Antam will also maintain financial strength. By generating as much cash as possible Antam ensures it will have sufficient funds to repay debts, finance continued growth and pay dividends. Lowering costs means operating more efficiently and productively, as well as increasing capacity to benefit from economies of scale.
As a mining company, Antam realizes its operations have a direct impact on the surrounding environment and nearby communities. Environmental sustainability and community development are not viewed merely as being socially responsible, but also as risk management. The characteristic of mining in Indonesia is that it plays a big role in the development of remote areas and so given the mine’s large role in community development it is crucial to operate not as an outsider but as a member of the community and a good corporate citizen and thereby reduce the likelihood of business interruptions. Antam believes environmental sustainability and proactive community development are necessary to successfully operate a mine. Serious attention to natural conservation efforts and proactive participation in community development are one of the keys to successful mining activities.
PT ANTAM (Persero) Tbk
Gedung Aneka Tambang
Jl. Letjen TB Simatupang No. 1 Lingkar Selatan, Tanjung Barat
Tel. : (62-21) 789 1234, 781 2635
Fax. : (62-21) 789 1224
PT Aneka Tambang (Persero) Tbk invites dynamic young professionals and high-power struggle to join as:
- PLTU Electrical Maintenance Monitoring Supervisor
- PLTU Instrument Maintenance Monitoring Supervisor
- PLTU Mechanical Maintenance Monitoring Supervisor
- PLTU Operation Monitoring Supervisor
- Mechanical Maintenance Planning Equipment Control Technician
- Electrical Maintenance Control Technician
- Instrument Maintenance Monitoring Control Technician
- Agency Officer
- PLTD Engine Hall Operation Control Operator
- PLTD Engine Hall Operation Operator
- PLTD Engine Hall Maintenance Technician
- D3 Electrical Engineering (Power Lines)
- D3 Electrical Engineering (Flow Weak)
- D3 Mechanical Engineering
- D3 Sailing
- High School
General requirement :
- Indonesian citizens.
- Healthy Mental and Physical.
- Card has a population mark (E-KTP)
- Minimum age 21 years, maximum 35 years (As of April 1, 2017)
- Preferred Putra Daerah (evidenced by E-KTP) with a coverage area of operations (as evidenced by E-KTP) with scope ANTAM PT (Persero) Tbk UBPN Southeast Sulawesi.
- Especially those who already have work experience in related field.
- Willing to be placed in all the Unit of Work / Business Unit at PT ANTAM (Persero) Tbk
- D3 certified and / or high school / equivalent experience with a major in education according to the requirements
- Qualifications grades:
- , Graduates SMU / equivalent average value UAN (National UjianAkhir) / NEM of at least 6.0 (out of 10)
- , D3: minimum GPA 2.75 (scale of 4)
- Never involved in the drug problem and / or criminal.
Documents required :
Curriculum Vitae Form filled completely with the documents as follows:
- Application for employment tenag application, addressed to the Operator Recruitment & Selection Employee Candidate PT ANTAM (Persero), Tbk. Southeast Sulawesi UPBN Year 2017;
- Copy of diplomas that have been validated (wet cap) by the competent authorities;
- Photocopy of Transcript legalized (wet cap) by the competent authorities, for educational qualification min. D3
- Letter of Work Experience from previous company.
- Photocopy Values ??National Final Examination (UAN) / NEM legalized (wet cap) by the competent authorities, for the qualification of high school education / equivalent
- Data CVs according to a predefined format (in accordance with point 2)
- Photocopy E-KTP and KK is still valid. If the E-ID card that has not been published, the candidate shall include a Certificate from the Civil Registry that the E-KTP in the stage of publishing.
- Statement of bermateraiRp. 6000 which states:
- All data / document which I gave to the Admission Committee Employee Candidate PT ANTAM (Persero) Tbk is properly and lawfully;
- Never be dismissed with no respect by the company I ever worked before;
- Never sentenced to prison by a court decision;
- During her time as clerks, would be placed in all Business Units and subsidiaries in PT ANTAM (Persero) Tbk;
- Not being in a bond on the other instansi;
- The original health certificate from a doctor that included information:
- Physical and mental health
- Height and weight
- Photocopy of Police Notes (SKCK) is still valid and berlegalisir.
- Photograph 2 pieces 3×4 colored
For those who are interested and meet the requirements, then please send your application along with the required administrative documents in one folder and specify the application code in the upper left corner of the envelope to:
Penyelenggara Rekrutmen & Seleksi Calon Pegawai PO BOX 2006
PT. PKSS Makassar
or send directly to :
Kantor PKSS Alamat
Jl. AP Pettarani No. 12C Makassar
- Downoad Form CV : Click Here
- Downoad Form Surat Pernyataan : Click Here
- Downoad Teknis Penyampaian Lamaran : Click Here
- All applications will be treated in strict confidential and only use for the purpose of selection.
- Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
- Closing date : 15 March 2017.
Lowongan Kerja Antam Sulawesi Tenggara brougth to you by lokercpnsbumn.com