Lowongan PT Angkasa Pura Supports
About PT Angkasa Pura Supports
PT. Angkasa Pura Suports established on March, 2012, is one of subsidiary of Angkasa Pura I (persero). The establishment of subsidiary companies is one of strategic corporate action taken by Angkasa Pura I (persero) to achieve its vision. Our contribution is supporting Angkasa Pura I (persero) to increase the customer satisfaction index and non-aeronautica revenue by concentrating in : ICT, Equipment and Services.
Our corporate culture are : Genuine, Inspirative and Vibrant, supporting by dedicated professional human resources from different back ground of expertise, we always provide a sincere service with full of energy and enthusiasm to maximize the customer’s satisfaction.
Angkasa Pura Supports known with the brand of Angkasa Pura Supports, is one among four subsidiary companies of Angkasa Pura Airports. Establishing the subsidiary companies is one of strategic corporate action taken by Angkasa Pura Airports to achieve its vision as a World Class Company managing the World Class Airports in eastern region of Indonesia. Our company contribution is to increase Angkasa Pura Airports customer satisfaction index and non-aeronautical revenue by concentrating in System, Equipment and Services.
Officially formed on March 2012, Angkasa Pura Supports with its highly dedicated professional team ready to serve our client with the solutions in any scale of magnitude, from the biggest and most challenging projects down to the smaller. We are strongly focused on the compliance with international standards.
PT. Angkasa Pura Suport
Gedung Center for Excellence
Jl. Tabing no, 16, Kemayoran
Jakarta 10610 – Indonesia
Phone : +62-21 658-6649
6 Fax : +62-21 658-66497
PT Angkasa Pura Supports are currently seeking for highly qualified candidates to fill the following position :
- IT Operations
- Accounting Staff (Cashier & Account Payable)
1. IT Operations
- Maximum 35 years of age
- Minimum S1 – Bachelor’s Degree in IT/Computer/Engineering
- Minimum 3 years working experience in related field
- Willing to work in shift
- Fluent in English language
- Operating knowledge of Microsoft Windows
- Experience in Installation and configuration of applications, servers and workstations
- Knowledgeable in CISCO switches and configuration
- Understanding of LAN, WAN, and data communications technologies
- Exposure to ITIL and Service Management practices and procedures preferred
- Must be local resident and living in same city as work location
- Work Location: AMBON
2. Accounting Staff (Cashier & Account Payable)
- Age maximum 30 years old
- Hold minimum Bachelor Degree in Finance/ Accounting from reputable university, preferably public university
- SAP experience is preferred
- Proficiency in computer (Ms. Office)
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Active in English both oral & written
- Highly organized & detail oriented
- Good negotiation skill & vendor relationship
- The ability to work under pressure and working within tight deadlines
Should you interested, please submit your application letter through :
- Only short-listed candidates will be invited for selection and interview.
Lowongan Angkasa pura supports brougth to you by lokercpnsbumn.com