Lowongan Kerja Angkasa Pura Properti
About PT Angkasa Pura Properti
PT Angkasa Pura Properti – Angkasa Pura Properti is a rapidly growing enterprises in Indonesia that deals with property business. The Company provides in project property with International standards. PT Angkasa Pura Property headquartered in Jakarta and is an integral part of PT Angkasa Pura I (Persero), one of the most reliable and leading state-owned airport management services company which operates in eastern part of Indonesia. In June 2013, PT Angkasa Pura Property colaborated with PT Wijaya Karya Realty building a condo hotel (condotel) in Bali under the name of Kondotel Jineng Tamansari Angkasa Pura Property. This Condotel build on an area of 1,000 m2 situated in Sunset Road, Kuta, Bali.
Angkasa Pura has changed the paradigm of business Airports in business since the enactment of Law No. 1 of 2009 on Aviation . Era and the future of the company should conduct its business redefinition , primarily related to an increase in non – aeronautical revenues . Non – aeronautical revenue is revenue derived from businesses that are not directly related to flight activity . Nowadays airports that have implemented world -class airport city concept as penembangannya orientation , already has a revenue structure with non – aeronautical revenue it dominant .
In an effort menegambangkan non – aeronautical business this , Angkasa Pura has launched the concept of repositioning and restructuring the company to encourage the development of the concept of significantly increasing non – aeronautical revenues , up to 25 % of total revenues in 2013 and 60 % by 2020 . As an important element of the concept of repositioning and restructuring is the establishment of subsidiaries as a driver of corporate earnings Angkasa Pura Airports integrated . Establishment of subsidiaries is expected to encourage professionalism and core competence is created from each subsidiary , so it can develop into an advanced business entity is also beneficial .
Through the approval of the General Meeting of Shareholders (AGM ) which is given in Angkasa Pura in 2011 ago , which formed 4 subsidiaries . Fourth subsidiaries and its scope is Angkasa Pura Hotels , Angkasa Pura Property , Logistics and Angkasa Angkasa Pura Pura Supports . 4 With the formation of this subsidiary , in addition expected to increase non – aeronautical revenues will also support efforts to improve service to the airport stakeholders , in particular passenger .
AP Properties is a subsidiary of PT Angkasa Pura ( AP ) I. State-owned enterprises ( SOEs ) AP 1 manages the state -owned airport as the airport I Gusti Ngurah Rai ( Bali ) , Hassanuddin ( Makassar ) , and Juanda ( Surabaya ) . In addition to the AP property , property -related business , AP I have subsidiaries in the areas of hotel , the AP Hotel . Property PT Angkasa Pura ( AP Property ) worked on the project throughout the 2013 ‘s at least Rp 800 billion . The project consists of two property projects and the private jet terminal . All three are located in Bali .
AP The property is Primary Children Affiliates PT Angkasa Pura ( AP ) I. Primary Affiliate Agency ` state -owned ( SOE ) AP 1 manages airport ` state -owned Air Review as I Gusti Ngurah Rai Airport ( Bali ) , Hassanuddin ( Makassar ) , and Juanda ( Surabaya ) . In addition to AP Properties , the business -related properties , AP I have a child at Primary Affiliate of Capital Ownership , ie, AP Hotel .
PT Angkasa Pura I ( Persero ) will enter the hospitality business and property through its subsidiary . This step is selected , in order to increase revenue from non Aeronautica sector by 60 percent . company which is the State Owned Enterprises that could be the hotel manager after having three hotels . Currently , Angkasa Pura to invest in assets on a land area of ??121.5 hectares thirteen airports have been perseroan.cara managed to achieve the target of 60 percent of revenue coming from non Aeronautica business in 2020 . During this time , the contribution of non Aeronautica business to new revenue by 20 percent .
This year , Angkasa Pura I is targeting revenue from non Aeronautica of Rp620 billion , up from Rp530 billion in revenue last year . Business mengontribusi non Aeronautica will begin at the company’s revenue in 2012 . The Company expects , this step taken with reference to the Incheon International Airport , South Korea . Angkasa Pura I myself have signed a memorandum of understanding with Incheon . One of the deal , the company will make a sistership Agreement between Incheon Airport with Suarabaya Juanda Airport .
Contact PT. ANGKASA PURA PROPERTI
Gedung Center for Excellence
Jl. Tabing No. 16 – Kemayoran
Jakarta Pusat 10610 – Indonesia
t : (62-21) 658 66 495
f :(62-21) 658 66 494
- To become the leading advocates for the Aviation industry .
- To support the parent company achieve its vision .
- Providing high -quality service , equipment and services for the Aviation industry .
- To contribute significant financial benefits for shareholders
PT Angkasa Pura Properti are currently seeking for highly qualified candidates to fill the following positions below :
- Supervisor Financial Controller
- Business Development Manager (Property)
Supervisor Financial Controller
- Minimum Bachelor or Master Degree (S1/S2) in Finance, Accounting or equivalent.
- Graduated from a leading university with minimum GPA of 3.00.
- Required experience for minimum 7 years in the related field with 4 years as a Supervisor level, preferably supervisor/coordinator specializing in Finance – General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Fluent in English.
- Strong leadership, high driven to achieve goals and highly motivate person with high integrity.
- Must have Hotel background.
- Willing to work in Denpasar Bali.
- Full-time position(s) available.
Business Development Manager (Property)
- Minimum Bachelor or Master Degree (S1/S2) in Property Development/Real Estate Management, Business Studies, Administration, Management, Civil Engineering or equivalent.
- Required experience for minimum 8 years in the related field, preferably Manager/Assistant Manager specializing in Property/Real Estate or equivalent.
- Fluent in English.
- Strong entreprenuerial skills is running business operations as a whole including financial reporting and budgeting, staffing and client services.
- Strong communication and reporting skills.
- Strong technical knowledge on building system.
- Willing to work in Head Office Jakarta.
For interested, please send your complete application to :
- All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially.
- Only short-listed candidates will be invited for furthers process.
Lowongan Kerja Angkasa Pura Properti brougth to you by lokercpnsbumn