Lowongan Kerja Angkasa Pura I
About PT. Angkasa Pura I (Persero)
PT. Angkasa Pura I (Persero) established on 20 February 1962 according to Government Regulation No. 33 of 1962 with the name of the State Enterprise (PN) Angkasa Pura Kemayoran which has as main task manager and exploitation Kemayoran Jakarta International airport.
On May 17, 1965 based on Government Regulation No. 21 of 1965 the Government changed the name PN Angkasa Pura “Kemayoran” a PN Space Pura with a view to further open up the possibility to manage other airports in Indonesia.
In order to airport management division, based on Government Regulation No. 25 of 1987 dated May 19, 1987 Public Company name (PERUM) Angkasa Pura converted into Public Corporation (PERUM) Angkasa Pura I, in line with the formation of the General Company (PERUM) Angkasa Pura II that are specifically given the task to manage the Soekarno Hatta and Halim Perdanakusuma.
Based on Government Regulation No. 5 of 1992, the Company forms General (Housing) Angkasa Pura I changed to company Angkasa Pura I (Limited) by Deed Muhani Salim, SH dated January 3, 1993 and was approved by the decision of the Minister of Justice No. C2-470.HT .01.01 1993 dated 24 April 1993 and published in the State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia No. 52 dated June 29, 1993 with the State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia No. 2914/1993.
On October 24, 1974 based on Government Regulation No. 37 of 1974 the Government change the legal status of the Company’s Corporate State (PN) to the Company General (Housing).
On October 1, 1985 Kemayoran International airport was closed and transferred all its operations to the Soekarno-Hatta.
Association last modified by decision of the General Meeting of Shareholders on January 14, 1998 and notarized by notary deed Imas, SH No. 30 dated 18 September 1998. Amendment of Articles of Association have been approved by the Minister of Justice
Republic of Indonesia No. C2-25829.HT.01.04 1998 dated 19 November 1998 and included in the State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia No. 50 dated June 22, 1999 with the State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia No. 3740/1999.
Currently Angkasa Pura I manage 13 (thirteen) airports in the region of Central and Eastern Indonesia, managing 2 (two) Cargo Warehousing and Air Traffic Control Center are:
- Bandara Ngurah Rai – Denpasar,
- Bandara Juanda – Surabaya,
- Bandara Hasanuddin – Makassar,
- Bandara Sepinggan – Balikpapan,
- Bandara Frans Kaisiepo – Biak,
- Bandara Sam Ratulangi – Manado,
- Bandara Syamsudin Noor – Banjarmasin,
- Bandara Ahmad Yani – Semarang,
- Bandara Adisutjipto – Yogyakarta,
- Bandara Adisumarmo – Surakarta,
- Bandara Selaparang – Mataram,
- Bandara Pattimura – Ambon,
- Bandara El Tari – Kupang
- Warehousing Bandara Hasanuddin Makassar
- Warehousing Bandara Sepinggan Balikpapan dan
- Pusat Pengendali Lalu lintas Penerbangan – Makassar
PT. Angkasa Pura I (Persero) Kantor Pusat-Jakarta
Kota Baru Bandar Kemayoran Blok B.12 Kav. 2
Telp: 021 654 1961 Fax: 021 654 1514
PT Angkasa Pura I (Persero) through Ngurah Rai Commercial Strategic Business Unit (SBU) are currently seeking for highly qualified candidates to fill the following positions below :
Recruitment of Administration and Operations Officer Candidates
Originating from Outsourcing Employee
PT Angkasa Pura I (Persero)
- Status as an Outsourcing employee of Angkasapura Airports who served in the field
- Technician and Operationals (Except AVSEC and AFFR)
- Outsourcing employee with minimum diploma
- D3 from the faculty of Economics, Air Transportation Management, Engineering, Law, Computer Science, Communication (for applicants in the field of Administration).
- SMA and equivalent (for applicants in the field of Technican and Operationals).
- Still working as an outsourcing employee of PT Angkasa Pura I (Persero) with a minimum term of 2 years (as of 1 October 2016).
- Maximum age of 40 years old (born in 1976 and thereafter).
- No status as husband / wife of an employee of PT Angkasa Pura I (Persero).
- Have a good health, not color blind free from drugs represented by a health certificate issued by the Government Hospital.
- Well-behaved (expressed in SKCK).
- Never sentenced to prison or jail by a court decision that already have permanent legal force for committing a criminal act that has to do with the position.
- Never dishonorably discharged as an employee of an agency.
- Willing to be placed in all areas of the company.
Required application documents:
- Application letter, addressed to Direktur Personalia & Umum;
- Curriculum Vitae (CV);
- Legalized copy of diploma;
- Copy of Indonesian KTP/SIM;
- Copy of Employment Contract with Angkasa Pura Support minimum 2 contract period.
- Recommendation letter from General Manager/Project Head (Branch Office) according to the format that has been determined;
- Legalized copy of SKCK (can be submitted during verification document);
- Medical certificate (can be submitted during verification document);
- Color photograph 4×6 (2 sheets).
Selection process will held at
- Jakarta (for Head Office, Jogjakarta Branch Office, Semarang Branch Office, Solo Branch Office and Suravaya Branch Office).
- Denpasar (for Denpasar and SBU Branch Offices, Lombok Required Branch Office and Kupang Branch Office).
- Makassar (for Banjarmasin Branch Office, Balikpapan Branch Office, Manado Branch Office, Ambon Branch Office and Biak Branch Office) .
If you meet the above requirements, please send all required documents abovoe to :
Human Capital Unit at the nearest branch office of PT Angkasa Pura I (Persero).
- Closing date 4 October 2016.
- All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially.
- Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process.
Lowongan Kerja Angkasa Pura I brought to you by lokercpnsbumn.com