Lowongan Kerja Angkasa Pura I
About PT. Angkasa Pura I (Persero)
PT. Angkasa Pura I (Persero) established on 20 February 1962 according to Government Regulation No. 33 of 1962 with the name of the State Enterprise (PN) Angkasa Pura Kemayoran which has as main task manager and exploitation Kemayoran Jakarta International airport.
On May 17, 1965 based on Government Regulation No. 21 of 1965 the Government changed the name PN Angkasa Pura “Kemayoran” a PN Space Pura with a view to further open up the possibility to manage other airports in Indonesia.
In order to airport management division, based on Government Regulation No. 25 of 1987 dated May 19, 1987 Public Company name (PERUM) Angkasa Pura converted into Public Corporation (PERUM) Angkasa Pura I, in line with the formation of the General Company (PERUM) Angkasa Pura II that are specifically given the task to manage the Soekarno Hatta and Halim Perdanakusuma.
Based on Government Regulation No. 5 of 1992, the Company forms General (Housing) Angkasa Pura I changed to company Angkasa Pura I (Limited) by Deed Muhani Salim, SH dated January 3, 1993 and was approved by the decision of the Minister of Justice No. C2-470.HT .01.01 1993 dated 24 April 1993 and published in the State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia No. 52 dated June 29, 1993 with the State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia No. 2914/1993.
On October 24, 1974 based on Government Regulation No. 37 of 1974 the Government change the legal status of the Company’s Corporate State (PN) to the Company General (Housing).
On October 1, 1985 Kemayoran International airport was closed and transferred all its operations to the Soekarno-Hatta.
Association last modified by decision of the General Meeting of Shareholders on January 14, 1998 and notarized by notary deed Imas, SH No. 30 dated 18 September 1998. Amendment of Articles of Association have been approved by the Minister of Justice
Republic of Indonesia No. C2-25829.HT.01.04 1998 dated 19 November 1998 and included in the State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia No. 50 dated June 22, 1999 with the State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia No. 3740/1999.
Currently Angkasa Pura I manage 13 (thirteen) airports in the region of Central and Eastern Indonesia, managing 2 (two) Cargo Warehousing and Air Traffic Control Center are:
- Bandara Ngurah Rai – Denpasar,
- Bandara Juanda – Surabaya,
- Bandara Hasanuddin – Makassar,
- Bandara Sepinggan – Balikpapan,
- Bandara Frans Kaisiepo – Biak,
- Bandara Sam Ratulangi – Manado,
- Bandara Syamsudin Noor – Banjarmasin,
- Bandara Ahmad Yani – Semarang,
- Bandara Adisutjipto – Yogyakarta,
- Bandara Adisumarmo – Surakarta,
- Bandara Selaparang – Mataram,
- Bandara Pattimura – Ambon,
- Bandara El Tari – Kupang
- Warehousing Bandara Hasanuddin Makassar
- Warehousing Bandara Sepinggan Balikpapan dan
- Pusat Pengendali Lalu lintas Penerbangan – Makassar
PT. Angkasa Pura I (Persero) Kantor Pusat-Jakarta
Kota Baru Bandar Kemayoran Blok B.12 Kav. 2
Telp: 021 654 1961 Fax: 021 654 1514
PT Angkasa Pura I (Persero) through Ngurah Rai Commercial Strategic Business Unit (SBU) are currently seeking for highly qualified candidates to fill the following positions below :
- Airport Security Officer
- Fire Fighting & Rescue Officer
Airport Security Officer
- Male or Female.
- Minimum SMA or equivalent.
- Ideal weight and body posture proportional (minimum height 170 cm for Male and 160 cm for Female).
Fire Fighting & Rescue Officer
- Male or Female.
- Minimum SMA IPA or equivalent.
- Ideal weight and body posture proportional (minimum height 170 cm for Male).
- Born in 1989 and thereafter.
- Indonesian citizen (WNI).
- Single (not married) status and willing to not married during become an prospective employee.
- Physically and mentally healthy, no tattoos and and no pierced (for Male).
- Drug free.
- Not color blind and no glasses / contact lenses;
- Good behavior (expressed by SKCK from Police Department);
- Willing to be placed in the working area of PT Angkasa Pura I (Persero) and ready to carry out tasks in rotation (shift).
If you match the profile and are interested in this exiting career opportunity, please apply in confidence by filling online application form at :
- Application not later than 12 December 2014.
- Selection process will held at Ngurah Rai International Airport Bali and Juanda International Airport Surabaya.
- All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially.
- Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process.
Lowongan Kerja Angkasa Pura I brought to you by lokercpnsbumn