Lowongan Kerja Amman Mineral
About PT Amman Mineral Nusa Tenggara (AMNT)
PT Amman Mineral Nusa Tenggara (AMNT) is an Indonesian mining company which operates the Batu Hijau mine. AMNT owns several other most promising prospects of copper and gold located in West Sumbawa Regency, West Nusa Tenggara Province. Batu Hijau tmine is the second largest copper and gold mine in Indonesia and a world class asset.
We commenced production and operations in 2000 and have produced approximately 3.6 million tonnes of copper and 8 million ounces of gold. We have a long-term expected mine life and followed by processing stockpiles. We also are driven to continue our operations by developing the significant potential of the Elang deposit and the Nangka prospect, which are part of ongoing assessment.
We own complete facilities that include a large fleet of mining equipment, a processing plant with 120,000 tonnes capacity per day, an 112-megawatt coal-fired power plant, a port with the ferry terminal, air services, and an established townsite.
With full support from the shareholders, PT Amman Mineral Internasional (82.2%) and PT Pukuafu Indah (17.8%), we are committed to carrying out the finest and sustainable operating procedure through the implementation of the most advanced green technology available.
Contact PT Amman Mineral Nusa Tenggara (AMNT)
Energy Building, 28 th Floor
SCBD Lot 11A
Jalan Jend. Sudirman Kav. 52-53
Phone: +62 21 5799 4600 (Hunting)
Fax: +62 21 576 1464
Batu Hijau Office
West Sumbawa Regency
West Nusa Tenggara
Phone: +62 372 6353 18
Fax: +62 372 6353 19
Jalan Sriwijaya No. 258
Mataram, NTB, Indonesia
Phone: +62 372 6363 18
Fax: +62 372 6333 49
Website : www.amnt.co.id
PT Amman Mineral Nusa Tenggara invites qualified candidates to fulfill the position as follows :
- Senior Geologist (EXP0040/0060)
- Geologist Resource (EXP0071)
Senior Geologist (EXP0040/0060)
- Minimum background in Bachelor of Science in Geology or Geological Engineering (Indonesia); a Master’s Degree is preferred and demonstrates the ability to complete large and complex projects.
- Possess competency certification in Middle Operational Supervisor of OHS and Mine Environment from MEMR.
- Advanced geological technical skills are required at this level.
- Able to make competent technical decision, implement programs and prioritize work on an assigned project with little or no guidance.
- Supervisory skills are well developed and demonstrated through assignment of one or lower level geologists and geotechnical assistants to the projects.
- Experience in supervising technical professionals and non-technical staff.
- Holds around 7 – 9 years of practical exploration experience with some porphyry style deposit exploration experience.
- Knowledge of computer and mining geology and resource modelling software is required.
- Experience with project’s logistics, helicopter operation and project socialization to stakeholders.
Geologist Resource (EXP0071)
- Minimum background in Bachelor of Geology or Geological Engineering with additional training and/or computer experience or Bachelor of Computer Science with strong geological background.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in mineral resource estimation methodology.
- Holds around 1 – 5 years of practical experience in mining geology and/or exploration.
- Strong knowledge of data management, especially JORC standards.
- Entry-level geological technical skills.
- Familiarity with assaying, ore control and resource modeling.
- Able to make prudent technical decisions most of the time and prioritize work on the assigned project without high level supervision and guidance.
Please submit your application by signing into e-Recruitment website :
- Applications must be submitted by 12 May 2017.
- Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process.
Lowongan Kerja Amman Mineral brougth to you by lokercpnsbumn.com.