Lowongan Kerja Aero System Indonesia
About PT. Aero Systems Indonesia
PT. Aero Systems Indonesia, a subsidiary of PT. Garuda Indonesia, is one of the leading IT service providers for travel and transportation industries.
PT Aero Systems Indonesia, formerly known as PT Lufthansa Systems Indonesia, was established in 2005. At the beginning, PT Garuda Indonesia (Persero) owned 51% shares in this company, while the remaining 49% was owned by Lufthansa System AG (LSY). On January 29, 2009 there was a transfer of share ownership from LSY to PT Aero Wisata.
The activities of ASYST include information technology consultation, engineering operation systems and maintenance services to carriers and other industries.
The main business of Asyst is providing hosting solution with 3 core services: Software as a Services (SaaS) such as Passenger Service System (PSS) and ERP business model. Strengthened by Platform as a Service (PaaS) consist of Operating System, Reverse Proxy, Web Server, Application Server, Database. And Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) such as Server, Storage, Network Equipment, Data Center and Disaster Recovery Center to support and optimize your business network. All services are maintained in data center wih standard international Tier III with 99,98% availability. As a basic of the services, ASYST built infrastructure with mainframe and storage area network with big capacity as core environment. In the other hand, to support customer buisiness continuity, ASYST also provides Data Recovery Center (DRC) service as part of infrastructure.
PT. Aero Systems Indonesia
- 27th – 29th Floor Ratu Plaza (Office Tower)
- Jenderal Sudirman Kav. 9 Jakarta 10270, Indonesia
- Phone: +62 21 725 5670
- Fax: +62 21 725 6062
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email: email@example.com
PT. Aero Systems Indonesia inviting high caliber professionals who are eager to demonstrate their expertise and passion for excellence to the world.
- Java Developer
- Human Resource (Internship)
- Marketing Officer
- Minimum S1 majoring in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology.
- At least 1 year of professional experience in Java Programming and concept.
- Advanced knowledge in Java SE and object oriented programming and concept.
- Have knowledge in Java EE (EJB 3.x, JPA), Java Application Server (Jboss) and build tools and Java IDE (ant, maven, eclipse).
- Experience in source code versioning.
- Strong logic and good analytical skills.
- Familiar in end-to-end software development life cycle activities (planning and requirement gathering, analysis, design, coding, testing, documentation deployment).
- Good English language skills – Oral and Written.
Human Resource (Internship)
- Final year student in Psychology or Human Resource Management.
- Fresh graduate will be considered.
- Willing to work within 3 months (Internship contract)
- Minimum education of a Bachelor’s Degree (S1) majoring in Computer Engineering, Telecommunication Engineering, Business Studies, Administration, Management, Mass Communications, Marketing or equivalent.
- At least 1 year of professional experience in related filed.
- Fresh graduate will be considered.
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer services. This includes meeting quality standards for services and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Possess excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
- Operating knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
Interested and qualified candidates can apply directly by registration through :
- Only qualified candidate match with the above mentioned qualifications will be notified for further selection.
Lowongan Kerja Aero System Indonesia briugth to you by lokercpnsbumn.com