Lowongan Kerja Aero System Indonesia
About PT. Aero Systems Indonesia
PT. Aero Systems Indonesia, a subsidiary of PT. Garuda Indonesia, is one of the leading IT service providers for travel and transportation industries.
PT Aero Systems Indonesia, formerly known as PT Lufthansa Systems Indonesia, was established in 2005. At the beginning, PT Garuda Indonesia (Persero) owned 51% shares in this company, while the remaining 49% was owned by Lufthansa System AG (LSY). On January 29, 2009 there was a transfer of share ownership from LSY to PT Aero Wisata.
The activities of ASYST include information technology consultation, engineering operation systems and maintenance services to carriers and other industries.
The main business of Asyst is providing hosting solution with 3 core services: Software as a Services (SaaS) such as Passenger Service System (PSS) and ERP business model. Strengthened by Platform as a Service (PaaS) consist of Operating System, Reverse Proxy, Web Server, Application Server, Database. And Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) such as Server, Storage, Network Equipment, Data Center and Disaster Recovery Center to support and optimize your business network. All services are maintained in data center wih standard international Tier III with 99,98% availability. As a basic of the services, ASYST built infrastructure with mainframe and storage area network with big capacity as core environment. In the other hand, to support customer buisiness continuity, ASYST also provides Data Recovery Center (DRC) service as part of infrastructure.
PT. Aero Systems Indonesia
- 27th – 29th Floor Ratu Plaza (Office Tower)
- Jenderal Sudirman Kav. 9 Jakarta 10270, Indonesia
- Phone: +62 21 725 5670
- Fax: +62 21 725 6062
- Email: email@example.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
PT. Aero Systems Indonesia inviting high caliber professionals who are eager to demonstrate their expertise and passion for excellence to the world.
- SOFTWARE ENGINEER
- Analyze information processing or computation needs, plan and design computer systems, using techniques such as structured analysis, data modeling and information engineering to meet user requirements
- Develops, troubleshoots, debugs, evaluates, modifies, maintains applications.
- Programs new system features as well as updates and enhancements.
- Customizes system features and functions to meet customer requirements, as well as technical issues
- Bachelor degree from Computer Engineering/ Information System / Computer Science.
- Fluent in English, both oral and written.
- Strong capability in application (Java/PHP) programming, experiences with other object oriented languages are advantageous
- Knowledge of state of the art software development technology
- Knowledge of internet application design as well as Host application design
- Familiar with RDBM (relational database management) systems
- Knowledge of programming under *NIX
- Experience in source code versioning (SVN/GIT)
- Experience in C++ is an added bonus
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
Please submit your application to :
- All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially.
- Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process.
Lowongan Kerja Aero System Indonesia briugth to you by lokercpnsbumn.com