Lowongan Kerja Aero System Indonesia
About PT. Aero Systems Indonesia
PT. Aero Systems Indonesia, a subsidiary of PT. Garuda Indonesia, is one of the leading IT service providers for travel and transportation industries.
PT Aero Systems Indonesia, formerly known as PT Lufthansa Systems Indonesia, was established in 2005. At the beginning, PT Garuda Indonesia (Persero) owned 51% shares in this company, while the remaining 49% was owned by Lufthansa System AG (LSY). On January 29, 2009 there was a transfer of share ownership from LSY to PT Aero Wisata.
The activities of ASYST include information technology consultation, engineering operation systems and maintenance services to carriers and other industries.
The main business of Asyst is providing hosting solution with 3 core services: Software as a Services (SaaS) such as Passenger Service System (PSS) and ERP business model. Strengthened by Platform as a Service (PaaS) consist of Operating System, Reverse Proxy, Web Server, Application Server, Database. And Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) such as Server, Storage, Network Equipment, Data Center and Disaster Recovery Center to support and optimize your business network. All services are maintained in data center wih standard international Tier III with 99,98% availability. As a basic of the services, ASYST built infrastructure with mainframe and storage area network with big capacity as core environment. In the other hand, to support customer buisiness continuity, ASYST also provides Data Recovery Center (DRC) service as part of infrastructure.
PT. Aero Systems Indonesia
- 27th – 29th Floor Ratu Plaza (Office Tower)
- Jenderal Sudirman Kav. 9 Jakarta 10270, Indonesia
- Phone: +62 21 725 5670
- Fax: +62 21 725 6062
- Email: email@example.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
PT. Aero Systems Indonesia inviting high caliber professionals who are eager to demonstrate their expertise and passion for excellence to the world.
- Senior Procurement Officer
- Business Analyst for SAP MRO (aircraft)
- Web Designer
- Service Desk Assistant
Senior Procurement Officer
- Bachelor’s Degree from Computer Science/Information Technology, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field.
- Knowledge of basic business and purchasing practices.
- Knowledge of state contracting laws, regulations and procedures.
- Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
- Minimum Diploma in Secretary, Administration or related background with 3 years experiences.
- Positive attittude, outgoing, energetic, responsible, fast learner and good looking.
- Must be proficient in multitasking with ability to work well under pressure
- Having knowledge about administration, clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records, stenography and transcription.
- Well versed with Microsoft Office Packages
- Having knowledge about the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
Business Analyst for SAP MRO (aircraft)
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Aviation/Aeronautics/Astronautics) or equivalent.
- No work experience required.
- 5 Full-Time and Contract position(s) available.
- Willing to be placed at Soekarno-Hatta International Airport area
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree, from reputable university in Computer Science/Information Technology, Art/Design/Creative Multimedia or equivalent
- Min. 2 years of experience in Web Design
- Having graphic design ability above the average (American/European style).
- Able to adapt with different designing style.
- Understand HTML and CSS (XHTML/tableless is a PLUS).
- Understand slicing on Photoshop or Fireworks.
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Good English proficiency
Service Desk Assistant
- Diploma degree or Bachelor Degree from any major (Information System / Computer Science would be advantage)
- Minimum GPA 3,00.
- Fluent in English, both oral and written.
- Willing to work in shift working schedule (24-hours/ 7 days).
- Willing to be placement at Cengkareng (Soekarno Hatta airport area)
Please send your application online to :
- Only qualified candidate match with the above mentioned qualifications will be notified for further selection.
Lowongan Kerja Aero System Indonesia briugth to you by lokercpnsbumn.com