Lowongan Kerja Aero System Indonesia
About PT. Aero Systems Indonesia
PT. Aero Systems Indonesia, a subsidiary of PT. Garuda Indonesia, is one of the leading IT service providers for travel and transportation industries.
PT Aero Systems Indonesia, formerly known as PT Lufthansa Systems Indonesia, was established in 2005. At the beginning, PT Garuda Indonesia (Persero) owned 51% shares in this company, while the remaining 49% was owned by Lufthansa System AG (LSY). On January 29, 2009 there was a transfer of share ownership from LSY to PT Aero Wisata.
The activities of ASYST include information technology consultation, engineering operation systems and maintenance services to carriers and other industries.
The main business of Asyst is providing hosting solution with 3 core services: Software as a Services (SaaS) such as Passenger Service System (PSS) and ERP business model. Strengthened by Platform as a Service (PaaS) consist of Operating System, Reverse Proxy, Web Server, Application Server, Database. And Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) such as Server, Storage, Network Equipment, Data Center and Disaster Recovery Center to support and optimize your business network. All services are maintained in data center wih standard international Tier III with 99,98% availability. As a basic of the services, ASYST built infrastructure with mainframe and storage area network with big capacity as core environment. In the other hand, to support customer buisiness continuity, ASYST also provides Data Recovery Center (DRC) service as part of infrastructure.
PT. Aero Systems Indonesia
- 27th – 29th Floor Ratu Plaza (Office Tower)
- Jenderal Sudirman Kav. 9 Jakarta 10270, Indonesia
- Phone: +62 21 725 5670
- Fax: +62 21 725 6062
- Email: email@example.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
PT. Aero Systems Indonesia inviting high caliber professionals who are eager to demonstrate their expertise and passion for excellence to the world.
- IT Support
- Network Engineer
- UI – UX Engineer
- SAP Consultant (HR – Finance – Logistic)
- Diploma degree from Computer Engineering/ Information System / Computer Science.
- Fluent in English, both oral and written.
- Knowledge of Windows, Linux/UNIX knowledge are preferred
- Knowledge of Various Operating Systems and Desktop Management services
- Knowledge of Various desktop management concept and desktop life cycle
- Excellent written and presentation skills, evident customer service bias, strong attention to detail and work well with other team members while in a fast-paced environment
- Willing to work in shift working schedule (24-hours/ 7 days).
- Willing to be placed at Cengkareng (Soekarno Hatta airport area)
- Minimal Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent. Fresh graduate are welcome to apply.
- Having CCNA certification is a must
- Knowledge the type of network cable , usability and how to perform the installation
- Understand the type and function of network devices and their use
- Understand basic network configuration in a Windows-based computer devices, OSX and mobile devices supporting applications
- Willing to work in shift working schedule (24 hours/7 days)
- Willing to work in Cengkareng area
UI – UX Engineer
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree, from reputable university in Computer Science/Information Technology, Art/Design/Creative Multimedia or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Web Design
- Having graphic design ability above the average (American/European style).
- Able to adapt with different designing style.
- Understand HTML and CSS (XHTML/tableless is a PLUS).
- Understand slicing on Photoshop or Fireworks.
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Good English proficiency
SAP Consultant (HR – Finance – Logistic)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology, Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent
- Good knowledge in logistics, finance or HR business processes is an added advantage
- Understanding of software development lifecycle from idea through requirements gathering, analysis, design, development, testing, user acceptance, deployment, maintenance and support.
- A good understanding of the integration between other SAP modules
- At least 3 years of experience in SAP logistics, finance or HR implementation and system support.
- Experienced in 2-3 full SAP life cycle implementations would be an advantage
- Able to perform pre sales, proposal, and blueprint stage would be an advantage
- Willing to be placed in Cengkareng area or on project site
If you are interested in working at PT Aero Systems Indonesia and have met the requirements as mentioned above, please submit your application directly through :
- Your application will be kept as strictly confidential.
- Only candidates that meet the above qualification will be shortlisted.
Lowongan Kerja Aero System Indonesia briugth to you by lokercpnsbumn.com