Lowongan Kerja Adhi Karya
About PT Adhi Karya (Persero) Tbk
PT Adhi Karya (Persero) Tbk – Adhi Karya is one of the major Indonesian state-owned constrcution company. The Company incorporated in 1960 and domiciled in Jakarta. In 2004, the Company listed in Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX), and became the first listed construction company in Indonesia. The Company supported by 5 major business, namely Construction, EPC, Infrastructure Investment, Property and Real Estate. Based on Adhi Karya Annual Report 2011, as of December 2011, Adhi Karya supported by 2,111 employees. The Company supported by 8 division units and 3 subsidiaries, namely PT Adhi Persada Properti, PT Adhi Persada Realty, and Adhi Multipower Pte. Ltd,. In 2011, PT Adhi Karya (Persero) Tbk awarded the predicate of ‘Excellence in Building and Managing Corporate Image’ from Indonesia’s Most Admired Company (IMAC) by Frontier Consulting Group and BusinessWeek magazine.
ADHI was initiated on March 11, 1960 when the Minister of Public Works set Architecten-Ingenicure-en Annnemersbedrijf “Associatie Selle en de Bruyn, Reyerse en de Vries N.V” (Associatie N.V.), one of the Dutch-owned company that was nationalized into PN Adhi Karya. Nationalization was intended to spur infrastructure development in Indonesia.
ADHI status changed to a Limited Company on June 1, 1974 and approved by the Minister of Justice. ADHI was 100% owned by the Government of the Republic of Indonesia until end of 2003 when the Republic of Indonesia through the Minister of SOE, as the Authority of Shareholders, removed 49% of its shares to be offered to public through Initial Public Offering (IPO). This decision was followed by the registration of ADHI’s shares in the Jakarta Stock Exchange (now Indonesia Stock Exchange) which also made ADHI as the first listed State-Owned construction company in the stock exchange.
With the advent of pressure on construction due to the intensity of competition and price wars, then in the year 2006, the Company, through deep study decided to do a redefinition of the vision and mission: Being one of the selected company (company of choice) in the line of construction services, engineering, and infrastructure investment . This vision creates the tagline “Beyond Construction” which describes the motivation of the Company to move into other businesses related to the core business of the Company in the field of construction EPC business and investment. Along with these developments, the competitiveness of the Company continue to be strengthened both in terms of financial, operational until at ADHI aspects of human resources through the establishment of a strong company culture.
ADHI developments and construction industry in Indonesia, coupled with the Company’s status as a publicly urged ADHI Company to continue to provide the best for all stakeholders, especially the shareholders. Valuable and sustainable growth of the Company to be one of the important aspects ADHI maintained to provide the best to its shareholders. These three factors are key considerations ADHI to review the entire strategy of the Company and redefined vision and mission will be achieved in the coming years.
Competitiveness and experience ADHI be one reason for setting the Company’s vision to become one of the leading construction company in Southeast Asia. Armed with long experience and the best resources, ADHI confident to expand the market and bring the feel of Indonesia in Southeast Asia. Changes in the Company’s vision and mission decided by the Board of Directors after receiving approval from the Board of Commissioners on December 19, 2011.
To achieve this vision, the Company has focused its mission by establishing the principles of professional business and financial sense in every line of business. These principles are believed to be strong for ADHI capital to compete in the larger and more competitive. This re-formulation aimed to establish a more integrated ADHI business and focus more on all lines of business including subsidiaries, which was later renamed ADHI Incorporated (Source: Adhi Karya Persero)
PT Adhi Karya (Persero) Tbk.
Jl Raya Pasar Minggu Km 18
Jakarta 12510, Indonesia
Telp. +62 21 797 5312
Fax. +62 21 797 5311
PT Adhi Karya (Persero) Tbk are now seeking to recruit high caliber and dynamic individuals for the following challenging positions as :
- Fresh Graduate Development Program (FGDP) 2017
- Background in Bachelor Degree (S1) in
- Civil Engineering (Code ADHI-TS)
- Architecture Engineering (Code ADHI-TA)
- Planning Engineering (Code ADHI-TP)
- Mechanical Engineering (Code ADHI-TM)
- Electrical Engineering (Code ADHI-TE)
- Industrial Engineering (Code ADHI-TI)
- Chemical Engineering (Code ADHI-TK)
- Informatics Engineering (Code ADHI-TF)
- Law (Code ADHI-LG)
- Human Resources Management (Code ADHI-SM)
- Accounting (Code ADHI-AK)
- Minimum GPA of 3.25 (scale 4.00).
- Maximum age of 24 years old (per 31 December 2017).
- Willing to be placed in all working area of PT Adhi Karya (Persero) Tbk .
Application should contains the below documents :
- Application Form (download here);
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) with recent photograph;
- Legalized copies of diploma and transcripts;
- Copy of Indonesia KTP.
If you match the profile and are interested in this exiting career opportunity, please send all required application documents above to following email address :
- ADHI-TS: email@example.com;
- ADHI-TA: firstname.lastname@example.org;
- ADHI-TP: email@example.com;
- ADHI-TM: firstname.lastname@example.org;
- ADHI-TE: email@example.com;
- ADHI-TI: firstname.lastname@example.org;
- ADHI-TK: email@example.com;
- ADHI-TF: firstname.lastname@example.org;
- ADHI-LG: email@example.com;
- ADHI-HR: firstname.lastname@example.org;
- ADHI-AK: email@example.com.
- Please mention the position code on the email subject.
- Application should be submitted no later than 14 April 2017, 24.00 Jakarta time.
- All applications will be treated in strict confidential and only use for the purpose of selection.
- Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Lowongan Kerja Adhi Karya brought to you by lokercpnsbumn.com