Lowongan Kerja Adhi Karya
About PT Adhi Karya (Persero) Tbk
PT Adhi Karya (Persero) Tbk – Adhi Karya is one of the major Indonesian state-owned constrcution company. The Company incorporated in 1960 and domiciled in Jakarta. In 2004, the Company listed in Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX), and became the first listed construction company in Indonesia. The Company supported by 5 major business, namely Construction, EPC, Infrastructure Investment, Property and Real Estate. Based on Adhi Karya Annual Report 2011, as of December 2011, Adhi Karya supported by 2,111 employees. The Company supported by 8 division units and 3 subsidiaries, namely PT Adhi Persada Properti, PT Adhi Persada Realty, and Adhi Multipower Pte. Ltd,. In 2011, PT Adhi Karya (Persero) Tbk awarded the predicate of ‘Excellence in Building and Managing Corporate Image’ from Indonesia’s Most Admired Company (IMAC) by Frontier Consulting Group and BusinessWeek magazine.
ADHI was initiated on March 11, 1960 when the Minister of Public Works set Architecten-Ingenicure-en Annnemersbedrijf “Associatie Selle en de Bruyn, Reyerse en de Vries N.V” (Associatie N.V.), one of the Dutch-owned company that was nationalized into PN Adhi Karya. Nationalization was intended to spur infrastructure development in Indonesia.
ADHI status changed to a Limited Company on June 1, 1974 and approved by the Minister of Justice. ADHI was 100% owned by the Government of the Republic of Indonesia until end of 2003 when the Republic of Indonesia through the Minister of SOE, as the Authority of Shareholders, removed 49% of its shares to be offered to public through Initial Public Offering (IPO). This decision was followed by the registration of ADHI’s shares in the Jakarta Stock Exchange (now Indonesia Stock Exchange) which also made ADHI as the first listed State-Owned construction company in the stock exchange.
With the advent of pressure on construction due to the intensity of competition and price wars, then in the year 2006, the Company, through deep study decided to do a redefinition of the vision and mission: Being one of the selected company (company of choice) in the line of construction services, engineering, and infrastructure investment . This vision creates the tagline “Beyond Construction” which describes the motivation of the Company to move into other businesses related to the core business of the Company in the field of construction EPC business and investment. Along with these developments, the competitiveness of the Company continue to be strengthened both in terms of financial, operational until at ADHI aspects of human resources through the establishment of a strong company culture.
ADHI developments and construction industry in Indonesia, coupled with the Company’s status as a publicly urged ADHI Company to continue to provide the best for all stakeholders, especially the shareholders. Valuable and sustainable growth of the Company to be one of the important aspects ADHI maintained to provide the best to its shareholders. These three factors are key considerations ADHI to review the entire strategy of the Company and redefined vision and mission will be achieved in the coming years.
Competitiveness and experience ADHI be one reason for setting the Company’s vision to become one of the leading construction company in Southeast Asia. Armed with long experience and the best resources, ADHI confident to expand the market and bring the feel of Indonesia in Southeast Asia. Changes in the Company’s vision and mission decided by the Board of Directors after receiving approval from the Board of Commissioners on December 19, 2011.
To achieve this vision, the Company has focused its mission by establishing the principles of professional business and financial sense in every line of business. These principles are believed to be strong for ADHI capital to compete in the larger and more competitive. This re-formulation aimed to establish a more integrated ADHI business and focus more on all lines of business including subsidiaries, which was later renamed ADHI Incorporated (Source: Adhi Karya Persero)
PT Adhi Karya (Persero) Tbk.
Jl Raya Pasar Minggu Km 18
Jakarta 12510, Indonesia
Telp. +62 21 797 5312
Fax. +62 21 797 5311
PT Adhi Karya (Persero) Tbk are now seeking to recruit high caliber and dynamic individuals for the following challenging positions as :
Fresh Graduate Development Program (FGDP)
- Graduates S1 Regular Department:
- Civil Engineering (Code: FGDP-TS)
- Architectural Engineering (Code: FGDP-TA)
- Electrical Engineering (Code: FGDP-TE)
- Mechanical Engineering (Code: FGDP-TM)
- Accounting (Code: FGDP-AK)
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.00
- Age not more than 24 years in April 2015
Here is the procedure of application delivery:
- The whole applicants should download the application form via the website Adhi Karya in the Career : http://adhi.co.id/human-capital/career/fresh-graduate-development-program
- All the candidates download the application form in accordance with the science / proposed position. Suppose Participants want to apply for FGDP-TE, then he must download the file to FGDP-TE. Please download the application form via the following link: download application form
- The whole applicants must fill out the complete form that have been downloaded.
- Submitted application file consists of:
- Form downloaded suit each department
- Curriculum Vitae accompanied by photographs
- Copy of diploma, and transcripts terlegalisasi
- Copy / scanned ID card
All files sent via email in accordance with the position, quote the position code on email subject. Email addressed to the following address:
- FGDP-TS email to : firstname.lastname@example.org
- FGDP-TA email to : email@example.com
- FGDP-TE email to : firstname.lastname@example.org
- FGDP-TM email to : email@example.com
- FGDP-AK email to : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Closing date : 27 March 2015
- Only Selected and qualified candidates will be notified.
Lowongan Kerja Adhi Karya brought to you by lokercpnsbumn