Lowongan Kerja Adaro
About PT Adaro Energy Tbk
PT Adaro Energy Tbk – Adaro Group PT Adaro Energy Tbk are an Indonesian energy group that focuses on integrated coal mining through subsidiaries. Adaro principal location is at Tabalong district in South Kalimantan, where Adaro subsidiary PT Adaro Indonesia operates the largest single-site coal mine in the southern hemisphere. Adaro operate under a first-generation CCA (coal co-operation agreement) with the Indonesian Government valid until 2022.
From Adaro South Kalimantan mine’s three pits Adaro produce one of the world’s cleanest coals, trademarked Envirocoal. It is a sub-bituminous, moderate calorific value coal producing ultra-low sulphur, ash and NOx emissions.
Adaro are proud of Adaro record of continuous growth over the two decades that Adaro have been mining in Kalimantan, and in 2013 Adaro plan to produce betAdaroen 50 million and 53 million tonnes of coal.
Adaro coal is primarily sold to poAdaror generation providers, and Adaro sell an average of about 25% of Adaro coal to customers domestically in Indonesia and 75% to overseas customers, predominantly in Asia.
Over the past three years Adaro have acquired stakes in five more coal properties in Sumatra and Kalimantan that are currently under development for mining and will produce coal of similarly less-polluting quality as Envirocoal.
Adding these new concessions to Adaro core mine at Tabalong, Adaro, as a contractor to the Indonesian government, control or have options on 12 billion tonnes of thermal coal resAdaroces as measured by JORC-compliant studies. Of these resAdaroces, 1.1 billion tonnes of coal are JORC-compliant proven reserves.
Adaro Energy was established as limited liability company PT Padang Karunia in 2004. In April 2008 its name was changed to PT Adaro Energy Tbk in preparation for becoming a public company with a successful IPO in July that year.
Adaro are a vertically integrated group; in addition to Adaro core mining subsidiary Adaro Indonesia, Adaro own subsidiaries along the length of Adaro coal supply chain from pit to port to poAdaror, including in mining, barging, shiploading, dredging, port services, marketing and poAdaror generation.
Adaro subsidiaries combine with a range of contractors to produce and deliver Adaro coal with industry-leading efficiency and low cost.
One of Adaro unique characteristics is Adaro are not owned or controlled by a single family, but by a group of five Adaroll-respected Indonesian families — Edwin Soeryadjaya, Theodore Permadi Rachmat, Garibaldi Thohir, Ir. Subianto and Sandiaga S. Uno — who collectively own 64.55% of Adaro shares, with no one having outright control.
Given that each party operates individually, there is a natural system of checks and balances in place, ensuring decisions are made with great consideration for the best interests of Adaro Energy and long-term value creation.
Adaro Energy’s vision is to be the largest and most efficient integrated coal mining and energy company in South East Asia. Adaro strategy is to focus on organic growth of coal production, to improve efficiency and cost control and to develop and further integrate Adaro poAdaror generation division.
Menara Karya, 23rd Floor
Jalan H.R. Rasuna Said Block X-5, Kav. 1-2
Jakarta 12950, Indonesia
Head of Investor Relations, Cameron Tough
Corporate Secretary, Devindra Ratzarwin
Please send email to: email@example.com
PT Adaro Energy Tbk invites the best professional peoples to join as following positions below :
- Admin & Data Support Staff
- Using a variety of software packages, such as Microsoft Word, Outlook, Powerpoint, Excel, Access, etc., to produce correspondence and documents and maintain presentations, records, spreadsheets and databases
- Booking rooms and conference facilities
- Using content management systems to maintain and update websites and internal databases
- Attending meetings, taking minutes and keeping notes
- Liaising with staff in other departments and with external contacts
- Ordering and maintaining stationery and equipment
- Liaising with colleagues and external contacts to book travel and accommodation
- Organising and storing paperwork, documents and computer-based information
- Photocopying and printing various documents, sometimes on behalf of other colleagues
- Review progress of department projects
- Monitoring and followup PICA and PDCA program
- Preferably Female, not older than 25 years of age.
- Have a Diploma Degree (D3) or Bachelor Degree (S1) in all major with minimum GPA of 2.80 (Scale 4.00).
- At least 2 years of working experience in related field.
- Preferably have experience in external relation
- Master Office packages.
- Willing to learn quickly
- Excellent passionate in data and administration.
- English proficiency.
If you are keen to pursue a career in an exciting and growing mining industry, please register and submit your application to :
- Closing date 13 November 2014.
- Only qualified candidates that meet with the above requirements would be processed in this recruitment.
Lowongan Kerja Adaro brought to you by lokercpnsbumn.com