Lowongan Kerja PRAMUGARI Citilink
About Citilink Indonesia
PT Citilink Indonesia is one of the Indonesian leading low cost airlines companie. The Company operated as a sub business unit of PT Garuda Indonesia (Persero) Tbk, a national flag airlines in Indonesia. The Company’s head office located in Jakarta and supported by 34 daily flights from and to cities in Indonesia such as Jakarta, Surabaya, Medan, Denpasar, Batam, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin and Makassar. As of December 2011, the Company supported by 9 fleets, consisting of 3 units of Airbus A320, 5 units of Boeing 737-300 aircraft and 1 Boeing 737-400. In 2012, Citilink awarded from the Indonesian Travel and Tourism Foundation as the Indonesia’s Leading Low Cost Airline for 2011/2012 through online polling.
Citilink provides daily low-cost service to exciting destinations within Indonesia. We are an ambitious new concept from Garuda Indonesia Airways. Watch us grow in 2012!
Our Current Fleet
Citilink operates five new Boeing B737-300 airplanes, each with a 148 seat capacity. Recently we added three modern Airbus A320 jets which seat up to 180 passengers and soon in February will be coming 2 more units of A320. Citilink’s daily network serves Surabaya, Batam, Banjarmasin, Denpasar, Balikpapan, Medan and Makassar from our two hubs in Jakarta and Surabaya.
Watch Us Grow in 2012!
In 2012 Citilink plan to quadruple the number of Airbus A320s in our fleet, from 5 to 20. Citilink’s national network will offer far more destinations by the end of the year. Other new destinations already on the lists for this year are Yogyakarta, Padang, Semarang and Pekanbaru.
To participate in the fast growing low fares segment of the market and provide the tradition of quality, safety and security of the Garuda Indonesia group for this segment, Citilink plan to spin off Citilink as a new business entity from our corporate parent. PT Citilink Indonesia will commence operations as a separate company within the first semester of this year.
Jalan Jend. S. Parman Kav 72
Citicon Tower Lt.6
Bandara Soekarno Hatta Cengkareng, Terminal 1C Keberangkatan
Telepon: 0804 1 080808
PT Citilink Indonesia – Citilink is seeking the best candidates to join as position below :
- Flight Attendant Zero Hour
General Requirements :
- Indonesian Citizen (WNI).
- Female, Single with minimum age of 18 years and a maximum of 25 years old (Flight Attendant Zero Hour).
- Femal, with the maximum age of 35 years old (Expri).
- Holds DGCA FAC and preferably Rated and Current Airbus A320, Boeing 737 Series (Expri).
- Minimum high school graduate (SMA) or equivalent.
- Attractive appearance and friendly, young fun respectful hospitable passionate.
- Able to work quickly, precisely both in a team or individually.
- Have excellent health (physically and mentally).
- Minimum height of 160 cm and maximum 170 cm.
- Ideal weight with proportional posture.
- Not wearing glasses/contact lens and not color blind.
- Proficiency in the English language (written and verbal).
Dresscode for all positions :
- Short sleeve blouse (light colors).
- Knee-length skirt of dark color and without stockings (jeans are not allowed).
- Wearing high heels at least 5 cm
- Using natural makeup.
- Hair neatly and should be tied for long hair that has exceeded shoulder (high pony tail).
Application should contains the below documents :
- Application letter and CV;
- Copy of the latest academic certificate;
- Copy of national identity card/KTP;
- Copy of family card (KK);
- Color photos, full body postcard size (1 sheet) and close up photo size 4 x 6 (2 sheets).
If you are interested to be a member of Citilink’s big family, you could come and directly submit all application documents above along :
Venue : Smesco Jl. Gatot Subroto Kav 94 Jakarta
date : 19 – 20 October 2016
Time : 08.00 – 16.00 WIB.
- Application will be treated strictly confidential and only short-listed candidates will receive responses
Lowongan Pramugari Citilink brougth to you by lokecpnsbumn