Lowongan Kerja Pramugari Garuda Indonesia (Persero) Tbk
Lowongan Kerja Pramugari Garuda Indonesia
About PT Garuda Indonesia (Persero) Tbk
PT Garuda Indonesia (Persero) Tbk or Garuda Indonesia is an Indonesia state owned airline.
It offers more than 43 domestic and international flights in business class and economy class. As of late December 2010.
Garuda’s shareholders structure consists of the Government of the Republic of Indonesia (85.8%), PT Bank Mandiri (10.6%), and PT Angkasa Pura I (1.4%), PT Angkasa Pura II (2.2%).The Company supported by 89 aircrafts consist of 3 Boeing 747-400, 6 Airbus 330-300, 5 Airbus 330-200 and 33 Boeing 737 Classic (series 300, 400, 500) aircrafts as well as 42 Boeing 737-800 NG aircrafts.
Garuda Indonesia has 49 offices in Jakarta, Bandung, Manado, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Bangkok, Tokyo, Osaka, Nagoya, Seoul, Guangzhou, Hong Kong, Beijing, Shanghai, Sydney, Perth, Melbourne, Jeddah, Riyadh, Amsterdam and other cities Indonesia. PT Aerowisata, PT GMF Aero Asia, PT Abacus Distribution System, and PT Angkasa Gapura, PT Lufthansa Systems Indonesia are its subsidiaries.
Garuda Indonesia adopted a Human Capital Management approach which perceives employees as assets with high levels of competitiveness. Engaged in the service industry, Garuda Indonesia acknowledges the importance of human resources in creating a strong and sustainable corporate performance. Therefore, since 2005 the Company has actively redefined its policies and human resources systems in order to be aligned with the Company’s grand strategy and objectives. For Garuda Indonesia, people have always been the main priority. Employees can be viewed as human capital, implying that Garuda Indonesia’s employees have knowledge, skills and potential work habits that can support the Company’s productivity. In order to become valuable capital with a strong contribution to the organization, every employee has to have a healthy work spirit and hence will be competent enough for the organization.
List of available job opportunity in Garuda Indonesia
- PRAMUGARI ATR 72 REKRUTMEN JAKARTA (NOV 2013)
- WALK IN INTERVIEW PRAMUGARI REGULER REKRUTMEN JAKARTA (NOV 2013)
- PRAMUGARI REGULER REKRUTMEN JAKARTA (NOV 2013)
- Female, Indonesian Citizen (WNI)
- Have a good looking and personality
- Have a good health (physically and mentally)
- Min age 18 years old and max age 27 years old
- Min SMA/SMK, preferably D3 or above
- Min height of 158 cm and max 172 cm, with ideal of body weight and proportional posture
- No glasses and not color blind
- Proficiency in English (speaken and written)
Dress code : Formal attire (short sleeve blouse bright colored, knee lenght skirt dark colored, wearing pantofel (high heels), neat hair (tied up for a long-haired), natural make up
Documents required :
- Application letter
- Curriculum Vitae
- Copy of education certificate
- Color photograph
- 1 piece of full body postcard size
- 2 pieces of close up 4×6
For those who are interested and posses the above required qualifications, please submit your complete applications above directly through :
- All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially.
- Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process
Lowongan Kerja Pramugari Garuda Indonesia brougth to you by lokercpnsbumn