Lowongan Kerja Pramugari Garuda Indonesia
About PT Garuda Indonesia (Persero) Tbk
PT Garuda Indonesia (Persero) Tbk or Garuda Indonesia is an Indonesia state owned airline.
It offers more than 43 domestic and international flights in business class and economy class. As of late December 2010.
Garuda’s shareholders structure consists of the Government of the Republic of Indonesia (85.8%), PT Bank Mandiri (10.6%), and PT Angkasa Pura I (1.4%), PT Angkasa Pura II (2.2%).The Company supported by 89 aircrafts consist of 3 Boeing 747-400, 6 Airbus 330-300, 5 Airbus 330-200 and 33 Boeing 737 Classic (series 300, 400, 500) aircrafts as well as 42 Boeing 737-800 NG aircrafts.
Garuda Indonesia has 49 offices in Jakarta, Bandung, Manado, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Bangkok, Tokyo, Osaka, Nagoya, Seoul, Guangzhou, Hong Kong, Beijing, Shanghai, Sydney, Perth, Melbourne, Jeddah, Riyadh, Amsterdam and other cities Indonesia. PT Aerowisata, PT GMF Aero Asia, PT Abacus Distribution System, and PT Angkasa Gapura, PT Lufthansa Systems Indonesia are its subsidiaries.
Garuda Indonesia adopted a Human Capital Management approach which perceives employees as assets with high levels of competitiveness. Engaged in the service industry, Garuda Indonesia acknowledges the importance of human resources in creating a strong and sustainable corporate performance. Therefore, since 2005 the Company has actively redefined its policies and human resources systems in order to be aligned with the Company’s grand strategy and objectives. For Garuda Indonesia, people have always been the main priority. Employees can be viewed as human capital, implying that Garuda Indonesia’s employees have knowledge, skills and potential work habits that can support the Company’s productivity. In order to become valuable capital with a strong contribution to the organization, every employee has to have a healthy work spirit and hence will be competent enough for the organization.
List of available job opportunity in Garuda Indonesia
- PRAMUGARI REGULER JAKARTA (GITC) : 13 December 2014
- PRAMUGARI REGULER (EXPERIENCE) : 9 December 2014
- Female, Indonesian Citizen (WNI).
- Good looking and have a good personality.
- Single/not married with minimum age of 18 years and maximum of 27 years old.
- Have a good health (physical and spiritual).
- Minimum education of high school or equivalent (SMA/SMK/MA), preferably associate degree (D4) or above.
- Minimum height of 158 cm and max 172 cm, with ideal body weight and proprortional posture
- Not wearing glasses and not color blind.
- Demonstrated good command in English, both verbal and written.
Please immediately register yourself in the e-Recruitment Garuda Indonesia :
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for further process.
Lowongan Kerja Pramugari Garuda Indonesia brougth to you by lokercpnsbumn