Lowongan Kerja Pramugari Garuda Indonesia
About PT Garuda Indonesia (Persero) Tbk
PT Garuda Indonesia (Persero) Tbk or Garuda Indonesia is an Indonesia state owned airline.
It offers more than 43 domestic and international flights in business class and economy class. As of late December 2010.
Garuda’s shareholders structure consists of the Government of the Republic of Indonesia (85.8%), PT Bank Mandiri (10.6%), and PT Angkasa Pura I (1.4%), PT Angkasa Pura II (2.2%).The Company supported by 89 aircrafts consist of 3 Boeing 747-400, 6 Airbus 330-300, 5 Airbus 330-200 and 33 Boeing 737 Classic (series 300, 400, 500) aircrafts as well as 42 Boeing 737-800 NG aircrafts.
Garuda Indonesia has 49 offices in Jakarta, Bandung, Manado, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Bangkok, Tokyo, Osaka, Nagoya, Seoul, Guangzhou, Hong Kong, Beijing, Shanghai, Sydney, Perth, Melbourne, Jeddah, Riyadh, Amsterdam and other cities Indonesia. PT Aerowisata, PT GMF Aero Asia, PT Abacus Distribution System, and PT Angkasa Gapura, PT Lufthansa Systems Indonesia are its subsidiaries.
Garuda Indonesia adopted a Human Capital Management approach which perceives employees as assets with high levels of competitiveness. Engaged in the service industry, Garuda Indonesia acknowledges the importance of human resources in creating a strong and sustainable corporate performance. Therefore, since 2005 the Company has actively redefined its policies and human resources systems in order to be aligned with the Company’s grand strategy and objectives. For Garuda Indonesia, people have always been the main priority. Employees can be viewed as human capital, implying that Garuda Indonesia’s employees have knowledge, skills and potential work habits that can support the Company’s productivity. In order to become valuable capital with a strong contribution to the organization, every employee has to have a healthy work spirit and hence will be competent enough for the organization.
List of available job opportunity in Garuda Indonesia
- PRAMUGARI REGULER JAKARTA
- Female, Indonesian Citizen (WNI).
- Attractive appearance and good personality.
- minimum age 18 years and maximum 27 years (33 years for experienced)
- Minimum high school graduate (SMA/SMK) or equivalent (preferably D3 and above).
- Minimum height of 158 cm and maximum 172 cm with ideal weight and body posture proportional.
- not wearing glasses (contact lens allowed with the probisons of minimum minus -3.00, cylindrical C -1.00).
- Language proficiency in English; fluent in speaking and writing (proficient in other foreign languages will be highly prioritized).
Required application documents:
- Application letter;
- Curriculum Vitae (CV);
- Copy latest educational diploma;
- Color photograph :
- full body post card size (1 sheet)
- Close up 4×6 cm (2 sheets)
If you feel you are the one who have those requirement above, feel free to bring all required application documents above at walk in interview that will be held on :
Walk in Interview will be held on
Date : Saturday, 17 September 2016
Time : 08.00 until 11.00 PM
Venue : Auditorium Garuda Indonesia Training Center (GiTC)
Jl. Raya Duri Kosambi No. 125, Cengkareng – Jakarta Barat 11750
Dress code on walk in interview :
- Formal attire (short sleeve blouse bright colored, knee lenght skirt dark colored).
- Wearing pantofel (high heels).
- Natural make up, hair neatly (tied up for a long-haired).
Candidates with qualifications as mentioned above, are welcome to apply for the position.
To follow walk in interview, please register by signing into Garuda Indonesia’s linked erecruitment website :
- http://career.garuda-indonesia.com (please register first if you don’t have an account).
- For any inquiry, please contact Recruitment Team 021-25601042, Mr Ginting 085692750594 (SMS).
- All application will kept strictly confidential and only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Lowongan Kerja Pramugari Garuda Indonesia brougth to you by lokercpnsbumn