Lowongan Pramugara Garuda Indonesia
About PT Garuda Indonesia (Persero) Tbk
PT Garuda Indonesia (Persero) Tbk or Garuda Indonesia is an Indonesia state owned airline.
It offers more than 43 domestic and international flights in business class and economy class. As of late December 2010.
Garuda’s shareholders structure consists of the Government of the Republic of Indonesia (85.8%), PT Bank Mandiri (10.6%), and PT Angkasa Pura I (1.4%), PT Angkasa Pura II (2.2%).The Company supported by 89 aircrafts consist of 3 Boeing 747-400, 6 Airbus 330-300, 5 Airbus 330-200 and 33 Boeing 737 Classic (series 300, 400, 500) aircrafts as well as 42 Boeing 737-800 NG aircrafts.
Garuda Indonesia has 49 offices in Jakarta, Bandung, Manado, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Bangkok, Tokyo, Osaka, Nagoya, Seoul, Guangzhou, Hong Kong, Beijing, Shanghai, Sydney, Perth, Melbourne, Jeddah, Riyadh, Amsterdam and other cities Indonesia. PT Aerowisata, PT GMF Aero Asia, PT Abacus Distribution System, and PT Angkasa Gapura, PT Lufthansa Systems Indonesia are its subsidiaries.
Garuda Indonesia adopted a Human Capital Management approach which perceives employees as assets with high levels of competitiveness. Engaged in the service industry, Garuda Indonesia acknowledges the importance of human resources in creating a strong and sustainable corporate performance. Therefore, since 2005 the Company has actively redefined its policies and human resources systems in order to be aligned with the Company’s grand strategy and objectives. For Garuda Indonesia, people have always been the main priority. Employees can be viewed as human capital, implying that Garuda Indonesia’s employees have knowledge, skills and potential work habits that can support the Company’s productivity. In order to become valuable capital with a strong contribution to the organization, every employee has to have a healthy work spirit and hence will be competent enough for the organization.
PT Garuda Indonesia (Persero) Tbk invites the best young professional to join as :
Flight Attendant (Male) / Pramugara / Steward
- Male, Single, Indonesian Citizen (WNI)
- Good looking and good personality
- Minimum age of 18 years and maximum 27 years
- Min SMA/SMK or equivalent, preferably D3 and above
- Min height of 165 cm and maximum 178cm, with ideal of body weight and proportional posture
- No glasses and not color blind
- Proficient in English, both oral and written
At the initial stage of selection please bring following documents
- Application letter
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Copy of latest academic certificate
- Color photograph
- Whole body postcard size (1 piece)
- Close up 4×6 size (2 pieces)
All participants expected
- Dressed up: bright color short sleeve shirt, tie and dark trousers (not jeans)
- Wear loafers
- Hair neatly
Please register yourself in the e-Recruitment Garuda Indonesia through :
- The deadline for online registration; 5 December 2013 (21.00 WIB).
- Initial selection will be held on 7 December 2013 (08.00 – 12.00 WIB) at Auditorium Garuda Indonesia Training Center (GITC) – Jl Raya Duri Kosambi No 125 Cengkareng – Jakarta Barat.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for further process.
- Competitive salary and benefits will be offered to the right candidate.
Lowongan Pramugara Garuda Indonesia brougth to you by lokercpnsbumn