Lowongan PPS BRI UGM Yogya
About PT. BANK RAKYAT INDONESIA (PERSERO) Tbk
PT. BANK RAKYAT INDONESIA (PERSERO) Tbk - BRI – Bank Rakyat Indonesia’s vision is to become a leading commercial bank that always prioritizes customer satisfaction. BRI missions is to achieve the vision, BRI has decided on three missions that have to be undertaken, namely: BRI provides the best banking operation by prioritizing services for Micro, Small, and Medium Businesses in order to support people’s economy.
BRI offers sevices to customers through a network that are spread all over Indonesia and supported by professional human resources who implement the Good Corporate Governance practices. BRI creates values and produce optimal benefits to all stakeholders.
COMPANY contactPT. Bank Rakyat Indonesia (Persero) Tbk.
Gedung BRI 1
Jenderal Sudirman str, Kav.44-46
Phone : (62-21) 2510244, 2510254, 2510264, 2510269, 2510279
Facs. : (62-21) 2500065, 2500077
PT Bank Rakyat Indonesia (Persero) Tbk invites the best young people to join as :
Program Pengembangan Staff BRI (PPS)
PPS UMUM – PPS AUDITOR – PPS AUDITOR IT, PPS IT
- S1/S2 from a leading Universities, acreditted A / B
- PPS Umum : majoring in Economics, Law, Engineering, Agricultural Technology, Psychology, Agriculture, Animal Husbandry, Forestry, Fisipol (only for department of International Relations, Communication Studies, Fiscal Administration, Business Administration, and State Administration), Mathematics (only for mathematics, Statistics)
- PPS Auditor : majoiring in Economics, Law, Engineering, Agriculture, Fisipol (Only For Department of Fiscal Administration, Business Administration, and State Administration), MIPA (only for Mathematics, Statistics)
- PPS Auditor IT : majoring in Computer Science, Informatics Engineering, or Electrical Engineering
- PPS IT : majoring in Computer Science, Informatics Engineering
- Min GPA 3.00 (S1) and S2 minimum GPA of 3:25 with the provisions of S1 GPA min. 3.00
- Max age 27 years old (for graduates S1), and max. 30 years (for graduates S2)
- Priority for those have not completed the previous PPS BRI selection
- Willing to follow the selection process
- Not Married and willing to not married up to 1 (one) year since was appointed as Permanent employees of BRI
- Willing to be placed in all work units BRI in Indonesia and abroad
- Willing to sign a Letter of Agreement with BRI if ccepted as a participant of PPS BRI
Confident applicants are invited to submit full applications directly at :
Career Days UGM XII 9 – 10 February 2013 at BRI’s booth (Standard Booth 16-17) – Graha Sabha Pramana UGM.
- The selection process free of charge.
- All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
- Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Lowongan PPS BRI UGM Yogya by lokercpnsbumn