Lowongan Kerja PPI Jakarta
About PT Perusahaan Perdagangan Indonesia (PPI)
PT. Perusahaan Perdagangan Indonesia (PPI) Persero, also known as Indonesian Trading Company (ITC) is a State Owned Trading Company which is the new merged company of three State Owned Trading Companies, i.e. PT. Dharma Niaga, PT. Pantja Niaga and PT. Cipta Niaga, which is based on Presidential Decree of Republic Indonesia No. 22, 2003 dated March 31, 2003 .
The said three State-owned Trading Companies were originally the Big Five of Dutch trading companies in Indonesia during Dutch Colonial era in the past, then to become State-owned Trading Companies in the fifties.
The merger was done with the aim of further enhancing management efficiency, to maximize the benefits of business integration and to increase the assets.
Indonesia Trading Company (ITC) currently has business activities engaging in Export, Import and Distribution. Conducting the business ITC is supported by more than thirty Branch Offices in almost all provinces in Indonesia, besides that the company has more than one hundred and fifty warehouses, backed up by Vihicle Fleet with number more than seven hundred vihicles all over Indonesia.
In export activities the company has a lot experiences in marketing export product such as Agriculture, Industrial and mining Products to worldwide markets
ITC import many kinds of products, Construction Material, Food & Beverages and Staple Products (White Sugar) of which ITC is the sole Licensed Importer of Duty Paid Alcoholic Beverages and Hazardous Chemicals in Indonesia distributing further to all over Indonesia by our Branch Offices. The company also has Special Licence to import Staple Products (White Sugar).
Doing domestic distribution, ITC handles Chemical Products, Customer Products, Construction Materials and Machineries & Equipments in which the company appointed by the manufacturers as their main distributor.
To run the above said activities, the company supported by 1200 skilled, experience employees, fully function of company organizational and solid management in order to keep in line with company’s vision and mission.
The company has own three subsidiary companies i.e. PT. Dharma Niaga Putra Steel (Galvanized Iron Sheet Factory), PT. Trisari Veem (Registered Freight Forwarder) and PT. Pantja Indohitech Komputer.
PT Perusahaan Perdagangan Indonesia (PPI)
Jl. Abdul Muis No.8
Jakarta 10160, Indonesia
Fax : 62.21.3862143
PT. Perusahaan Perdagangan Indonesia (Persero) is the only state owned trading company in indonesia, which is specialized in distribution, export, and import. Our commodities are hazardous chemicals (MDEA, Borax, Sodium Cyanide), Fertilizers & Pesticides (Dharmabas, etc), construction material, agro products, consumer products (Transamin, etc), and Asset. With the vision to be competitive, quality , and competence, PT. Perusahaan Perdagangan Indonesia (Persero) aggressively enhanced with its business. To pursue our vision, we inviting dynamics and qualified professional to fill the following position as :
- Legal Manager
- Construction Material Commodities Staff
- Chemical Staff
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Law or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English
- At least 7 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Holding Advocate License from Indonesian Advocate Association (PERADI)
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Law/Legal Services or equivalent.
- Fluent in English (written and spoken), with strong communication and presentation skills.
Construction Material Commodities Staff
- Male/Female, max 30 years old.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Engineering (Civil), Marketing or equivalent.
- Preferable At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position (fresh graduate are welcome to apply).
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Placement : Head office.
- Male/Female, max 30 years old.
- Bachelor degree in chemical from reputable university with minimum GPA 3.00
- Min. 1 years experience in trading industry
- Able to operate ms.office (word, excel, visio).
- Have a good interpersonal, achievement orientation, and proactive.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Head and branch office.
Please submit your CV to :
- Your application will be kept as strictly confidential.
- Please ensure your contact telephone number included in your CV.
- Only short-listed candidates will be invited for selection and interview
Lowongan Kerja PPI Jakarta brought to you by lokercpnsbumn