Lowongan Kerja PLN Sumbar
Lowongan Kerja PLN sumbar 2012
PT PLN (Persero)
PT PLN (Persero) is the largest Indonesian state-owned electricity power service company. The Company head quartered in Jakarta and supported by 48 business units in all over Indonesia and 11 subsidiaries company. Based on PLN Annual Reports 2010, the Company achieved electricity production of 16,786.21 GWh, an increase from 156,797.25 GWh in 2009, and electricity sales of 147,279.47 GWh, also increase from 134,581.98 GWh in 2009. Total number of customers increased to 42,435,387 from 40,117,685 customers in 2009. In 2010, a total of 3,184 potential new employees were recruited. Overall, the 2010 recruitment process had 32,646 participants and 11.06% of them passed the selection
- To be an ever-growing, excellent and credible World Class
- Company supported by competent human resources.
- To operate electricity business and other related sectors, orientated to customer satisfaction, corporate members and shareholders.
- To make electric power as a media to improve quality of life of the people.
- To strive making electricity as driving force of the economy
- To operate environmentally friendly businesses .
- Electricity for a Better Life
Beginning in the late 19th century, the development of electricity in Indonesia was intensified in several Dutch Companies operating in sugar and tea plantation that developed power plant to meet their personal needs.
Between 1942-1945, there was a great shift from these Dutch manufacturing companies by the Japanese after the Dutch surrendered to the Japanese army in the beginning of World War II.
The shift reoccurred at the end of World War II in August 1945 when the Japanese surrendered to the Allied Forces. This opportunity was taken over by the youths and electricity labourers through Labour/Employee Electricity and Gas delegation together with the Management of KNI Head Office to meet President Soekarno to ask the handover of the Companies to the Government of the Republic of Indonesia. On October 27, 1945, President Soekarno established Electricity and Gas Bureau under the Departement of Public Works and Energy with power plant capacity of 157.5 MW.
On January 1, 1961, Gas and Electricity Bureau was changed to BPU-PLN (Board of General Administration of the State Electricity Company) that focused on electricity, gas and coke sectors. On January 1, 1965 BPU-PLN was dismissed and 2 (two) state owned enterprises were formalised, namely Perusahaan Listrik Negara (PLN), a state-owned electricity company, to manage electrity power and Perusahaan Gas Negara (PGN) to manage gas power.
In 1972, in accordance with Government Regulation No. 17, the State-owned Electricity Company was enacted as a State-owned General Electricity Company and as PKUK responsible to provide electricity to meet public needs. While the Government policy was giving opportunity to the Private Sectors to focus on the provision of electricity, the status of PLN was changed from a General Company to Corporation’ as well as PKUK in providing electricity for public needs until the present. Ref : www.pln.co.id
PT PLN (PERSERO)
LOWONGAN PEGAWAI UNTUK TINGKAT SMK JURUSAN LISTRIK/MESIN
ATAU SMA/MADRASAH ALIYAH (MA) IPA
In order to meet the manpower requirements for Maintenance of Distribution Operations and Maintenance of Plant Operations at PT PLN (Persero) Region of West Sumatra, Maintenance and Operation of Transmission and Distribution Center Manager at the expense of Sumatra (P3BS) requires manpower vocational degree in Electrical Engineering / Engineering or SMA / Madrasah Aliyah (MA) IPA.
Labor is categorized as Executive Power with the retirement age 46 (forty six) years of age and Social Security is managed by the Insurance Institute appointed by the company. Placement in the area of West Sumatra and can not be transferred to another work area.
The required criteria are as follows:
A. Gender male; not married and could not get married during the Training Prajabatan;
2. Passed / Student Programs Class 12 SMA / SMK MA Science and Electrical / Engineering
a.Bagi Participants who have passed: The average value of the results of National Examination (SKHUN) of at least 6.5 (six point five).
Participants b.Bagi grade 12: The 5th semester report cards to the subjects of mathematics and physics at least 6.5 (six point five). If the participant does not pass the National Exam in 2012, then the participant disqualified.
3. Maximum of 20 years of age at the time of writing / filing a letter of application;
4. Minimum height 155 cm;
5. Weight proportional to height (BMI up to 28);
6. Physically and mentally healthy and not color blind;
7. Not able to smoke and not smoke;
8. No bertatto and not pierced;
9. Not tied to any institution of a joint;
10. Not involved in drug abuse and other addictive substances;
11. Pass the selection process, which includes: Selection of Administrative, Academic Tests, Psychotest, Physical Tests, Interviews, Health and Training Tests Prajabatan.
12. For students who entered the class ranking in the previous half-FREE TEST ACADEMIC granted waivers with the following conditions:
a. Accreditation for schools A: Ranking 1 s.d 10
b. A school in addition to the above item: Ranking 1 to 3
c. Include the Certificate of Accreditation and School report cards, legalized copy)
A. Preferred are from residents in the region of West Sumatra region and evidenced by the ID / Certificate of Domicile;
2. Able-bodied (laboratory standards), not color blind, no night blindness, no glasses, and do not smoke;
3. Have the physical ability to be able to do the work in the Operations Section, including:
a. Work shift (day / night);
b. Work on the location of distribution networks, substations and power;
c. Work discipline and enforce safety and health (QMS, EMS, SMK3 & K2LH).
1. Application file sent by post to PO BOX 4567 no later than March 5, 2012;
2. Terms and completeness of the application file:
a. Cover letter addressed to the: PT PLN (Persero) Wilayah Sumatera Barat c.q. Tim Rekrutmen
b. Curriculum vitae (CV)
c. Copy of legalized diploma (for participants from grade 12, which legalized copy certificates submitted at the time of the final stage of selection)
d. Copy of Certificate of National Exam Results (SKHUN) legalized (for participants from grade 12, which legalized copy SKHUN handed at the final stage of selection)
e. Certificate of Accreditation and School report cards, legalized copy (for the entry rank in class)
f. Copy of legalized 5th semester report cards (for students grade 12)
g. Copy of Birth Certificate / Birth Certificate legalized
h. Copy of ID card (for those who do not have ID cards to attach Certificate from Village)
i. Recent color photograph size 4 x 6 cm 3 pieces
j. Affidavit on the stamp which states that:
- Not engage in drug abuse and other addictive substances, and no criminal action involved
- Not married and could not get married during the training prajabatan
- Not bound to work with other institutions
Application file is incomplete or not in accordance with the requirements specified will not be processed further.
3. The entire application file to be inserted into the folder with the following conditions:
a. For participants who had graduated color map using BLUE
b. For the class of 12 participants from using the color map RED
4. Only applicants who meet the requirements that will be called upon to participate in the selection. Venue and schedule of the selection will be notified later by PT PLN (Persero) region of West Sumatra through www.plnsumbar.co.id website / index.html on March 9, 2012.
March 05, 2012
- Participants who meet the conditions specified will be included diklat prajabatan, diklat be up to 12 months with their status as students Prajabatan Training.
- Training Prajabatan when passed, will be appointed as permanent officers to undergo compulsory service bond for 5 (five) years and 46 years of retirement age.
- Recruitment Officer Tim decisions can not be proceeded and no correspondence relating to this recruitment.
- No charge for follow any selection that is maintained by PT PLN (Persero).
- Beware of Fraud committed by mengatasnamakan Officer / Office / Team Recruitment PT PLN (Persero)
- Lowongan Kerja PLN Sumbar 2012 provided by http://lokercpnsbumn.com