Lowongan Kerja PLN SELEKSI UNRAM MATARAM
PT PLN (Persero)
PT PLN (Persero) is the largest Indonesian state-owned electricity power service company. The Company head quartered in Jakarta and supported by 48 business units in all over Indonesia and 11 subsidiaries company. Based on PLN Annual Reports 2010, the Company achieved electricity production of 16,786.21 GWh, an increase from 156,797.25 GWh in 2009, and electricity sales of 147,279.47 GWh, also increase from 134,581.98 GWh in 2009. Total number of customers increased to 42,435,387 from 40,117,685 customers in 2009. In 2010, a total of 3,184 potential new employees were recruited. Overall, the 2010 recruitment process had 32,646 participants and 11.06% of them passed the selection
- To be an ever-growing, excellent and credible World Class
- Company supported by competent human resources.
- To operate electricity business and other related sectors, orientated to customer satisfaction, corporate members and shareholders.
- To make electric power as a media to improve quality of life of the people.
- To strive making electricity as driving force of the economy
- To operate environmentally friendly businesses .
- Electricity for a Better Life
Beginning in the late 19th century, the development of electricity in Indonesia was intensified in several Dutch Companies operating in sugar and tea plantation that developed power plant to meet their personal needs.
Between 1942-1945, there was a great shift from these Dutch manufacturing companies by the Japanese after the Dutch surrendered to the Japanese army in the beginning of World War II.
The shift reoccurred at the end of World War II in August 1945 when the Japanese surrendered to the Allied Forces. This opportunity was taken over by the youths and electricity labourers through Labour/Employee Electricity and Gas delegation together with the Management of KNI Head Office to meet President Soekarno to ask the handover of the Companies to the Government of the Republic of Indonesia. On October 27, 1945, President Soekarno established Electricity and Gas Bureau under the Departement of Public Works and Energy with power plant capacity of 157.5 MW.
On January 1, 1961, Gas and Electricity Bureau was changed to BPU-PLN (Board of General Administration of the State Electricity Company) that focused on electricity, gas and coke sectors. On January 1, 1965 BPU-PLN was dismissed and 2 (two) state owned enterprises were formalised, namely Perusahaan Listrik Negara (PLN), a state-owned electricity company, to manage electrity power and Perusahaan Gas Negara (PGN) to manage gas power.
In 1972, in accordance with Government Regulation No. 17, the State-owned Electricity Company was enacted as a State-owned General Electricity Company and as PKUK responsible to provide electricity to meet public needs. While the Government policy was giving opportunity to the Private Sectors to focus on the provision of electricity, the status of PLN was changed from a General Company to Corporation’ as well as PKUK in providing electricity for public needs until the present. Ref : www.pln.co.id
Pengumuman Rekrutmen PT PLN (Persero)
Tingkat S1/D4/D3 Tahun 2012
Penempatan di Seluruh Indonesia
- Not yet married and ready live single during experience
- Diklat Prajabatan
- S1/D4 or D3 with age boundary
- S1/D4 : Birth 1986 and after
Fill out and submit the registration data the applicant in Part Cooperation University of Mataram, Mataram Jl Majapahit No. 62 dated February 14 to 22, 2012, during normal business hours (Monday – Friday at 8:00 to 16:00 pm)
Completeness of the application file as follows:
- Application letter addressed to PT PLN (Persero) cq Head of the Division of Human Resources and Talent Development;
- Curriculum Vitae (CV);
- Copy of birth certificate (if none, to following after the current psychological tests);
- . Copy of Diploma / certificate of legalized;
- . Copy of legalized last transcript;
- . Copy of ID card;
- . Transcripts legalized D3
- . Diploma legalized D3
During the selection process, if there is a discrepancy of data, participants expressed Ruling.
Applicants are only allowed to choose 1 (one) positions according to the level of education and study programs / fields of interest owned.
Call participants and test locations will be announced via the website www.pln.co.id, twitter account at @ rekrutmenpln, facebook account: recruitment pln
Selection Stages include:
- selection Administration
- Academic and English tests
- Psychological tests and group discussions
- Health Tests
- Training Prajabatan
- February 22, 2012
Participants declared eligible final selection will be appointed as employees of PT PLN (Limited) with a degree / level positions as follows:
- D3 levels in Grade 2 Basic
- Specific S1/D4 level at Grade 4
- No correspondence relating to this recruitment and employee acceptance team decision will be final
- Is free of charge in the selection organized by PT PLN (Limited)
- Download advertisement : Click Here
- Lowongan Kerja PLN SELEKSI UNRAM MATARAM provided by http://lokercpnsbumn.com