Lowongan Kerja PLN SELEKSI MAKASSAR
PT PLN (Persero)
PT PLN (Persero) is the largest Indonesian state-owned electricity power service company. The Company head quartered in Jakarta and supported by 48 business units in all over Indonesia and 11 subsidiaries company. Based on PLN Annual Reports 2010, the Company achieved electricity production of 16,786.21 GWh, an increase from 156,797.25 GWh in 2009, and electricity sales of 147,279.47 GWh, also increase from 134,581.98 GWh in 2009. Total number of customers increased to 42,435,387 from 40,117,685 customers in 2009. In 2010, a total of 3,184 potential new employees were recruited. Overall, the 2010 recruitment process had 32,646 participants and 11.06% of them passed the selection
- To be an ever-growing, excellent and credible World Class
- Company supported by competent human resources.
- To operate electricity business and other related sectors, orientated to customer satisfaction, corporate members and shareholders.
- To make electric power as a media to improve quality of life of the people.
- To strive making electricity as driving force of the economy
- To operate environmentally friendly businesses .
- Electricity for a Better Life
Beginning in the late 19th century, the development of electricity in Indonesia was intensified in several Dutch Companies operating in sugar and tea plantation that developed power plant to meet their personal needs.
Between 1942-1945, there was a great shift from these Dutch manufacturing companies by the Japanese after the Dutch surrendered to the Japanese army in the beginning of World War II.
The shift reoccurred at the end of World War II in August 1945 when the Japanese surrendered to the Allied Forces. This opportunity was taken over by the youths and electricity labourers through Labour/Employee Electricity and Gas delegation together with the Management of KNI Head Office to meet President Soekarno to ask the handover of the Companies to the Government of the Republic of Indonesia. On October 27, 1945, President Soekarno established Electricity and Gas Bureau under the Departement of Public Works and Energy with power plant capacity of 157.5 MW.
On January 1, 1961, Gas and Electricity Bureau was changed to BPU-PLN (Board of General Administration of the State Electricity Company) that focused on electricity, gas and coke sectors. On January 1, 1965 BPU-PLN was dismissed and 2 (two) state owned enterprises were formalised, namely Perusahaan Listrik Negara (PLN), a state-owned electricity company, to manage electrity power and Perusahaan Gas Negara (PGN) to manage gas power.
In 1972, in accordance with Government Regulation No. 17, the State-owned Electricity Company was enacted as a State-owned General Electricity Company and as PKUK responsible to provide electricity to meet public needs. While the Government policy was giving opportunity to the Private Sectors to focus on the provision of electricity, the status of PLN was changed from a General Company to Corporation’ as well as PKUK in providing electricity for public needs until the present. Ref : www.pln.co.id
PT PLN (Persero) is looking for talented people and the best candidates to join as positions below:
Makassar Open Recruitment
PT PLN (Persero) Level D3/D4/S1
- Status is not married and willing to not marry during pre-service training.
- Male, with age limits:
- S1 / D4: Birth of 1988 and thereafter
- D3: Birth of 1990 and thereafter
- Cumulative grade point average (GPA) = 2.75
- Application letter addressed to PT PLN (Persero) cq Kepala Divisi Pengembangan SDM dan Talenta.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV).
- Copy of birth certificate (akte kelahiran can be followed at the time of the interview).
- Legalized copy of academic/graduation certifiacate (SKL).
- Legalized copy of academic transcripts.
- Copy of valid ID card (KTP).
- Recent color photograph size 3×4 (2 sheets), please write your name on back side of the photograph.
- For Cross Channel applicants (D3 are forward D4/S1), must attach their legalized copies of D3 diploma and transcripts.
- Final year students (with the graduation requirements no later than November 2014) are welcome to apply. Please bring the certificate which states are working on the final project / thesis when apply.
If you are interested and competent in accordance with the requirements, please fill out the registration data and submit all documents above to :
The State Polytechnic of Ujung Pandang (PNUP) on 15 – 23 September 2014
- All applicants are only allowed to select one (1) field / majors appropriate to level of education.
- Your application will be kept as strictly confidential.
- Please ensure your contact telephone number included in your CV.
- Only short-listed candidates will be invited for selection and interview.
Lowongan Kerja PLN Seleksi Makassar brougth to you by lokercpnsbumn.com