Lowongan Kerja PLN Jakarta Banten
About PT Perusahaan Listrik Negara – PT PLN (Persero)
PT. Perusahaan Listrik Negara – PT PLN (Persero) is the largest Indonesian state-owned electricity power service company. The Company head quartered in Jakarta and supported by 48 business units in all over Indonesia and 11 subsidiaries company. Based on PLN Annual Reports 2010, the Company achieved electricity production of 16,786.21 GWh, an increase from 156,797.25 GWh in 2009, and electricity sales of 147,279.47 GWh, also increase from 134,581.98 GWh in 2009. Total number of customers increased to 42,435,387 from 40,117,685 customers in 2009. In 2010, a total of 3,184 potential new employees were recruited. Overall, the 2010 recruitment process had 32,646 participants and 11.06% of them passed the selection
- To be an ever-growing, excellent and credible World Class
- Company supported by competent human resources.
- To operate electricity business and other related sectors, orientated to customer satisfaction, corporate members and shareholders.
- To make electric power as a media to improve quality of life of the people.
- To strive making electricity as driving force of the economy
- To operate environmentally friendly businesses .
- Electricity for a Better Life
Beginning in the late 19th century, the development of electricity in Indonesia was intensified in several Dutch Companies operating in sugar and tea plantation that developed power plant to meet their personal needs.
Between 1942-1945, there was a great shift from these Dutch manufacturing companies by the Japanese after the Dutch surrendered to the Japanese army in the beginning of World War II.
The shift reoccurred at the end of World War II in August 1945 when the Japanese surrendered to the Allied Forces. This opportunity was taken over by the youths and electricity labourers through Labour/Employee Electricity and Gas delegation together with the Management of KNI Head Office to meet President Soekarno to ask the handover of the Companies to the Government of the Republic of Indonesia. On October 27, 1945, President Soekarno established Electricity and Gas Bureau under the Departement of Public Works and Energy with power plant capacity of 157.5 MW.
On January 1, 1961, Gas and Electricity Bureau was changed to BPU-PLN (Board of General Administration of the State Electricity Company) that focused on electricity, gas and coke sectors. On January 1, 1965 BPU-PLN was dismissed and 2 (two) state owned enterprises were formalised, namely Perusahaan Listrik Negara (PLN), a state-owned electricity company, to manage electrity power and Perusahaan Gas Negara (PGN) to manage gas power.
In 1972, in accordance with Government Regulation No. 17, the State-owned Electricity Company was enacted as a State-owned General Electricity Company and as PKUK responsible to provide electricity to meet public needs. While the Government policy was giving opportunity to the Private Sectors to focus on the provision of electricity, the status of PLN was changed from a General Company to Corporation’ as well as PKUK in providing electricity for public needs until the present.
PT PLN (Persero) Distribusi DKI Jaya & Tangerang (DISJAYA) is calling young smart Indonesian Citizen (WNI) to seize theese career opportunities :
- Male, born in March 1995 or thereafter.
- Single (not married) and willing to not married during following the pre-service training program.
- Minimum education of SMA IPA or SMK Electricity, Mechanical and Chemistry with minimum average diploma score of 7.00.
- Minimum height of 155 cm.
- Have excellent health (physically and mentally) and not color blind by a medical certificate.
- Not tattooed and pierced.
- Not tied to bond with other agencies / companies.
- Not involved in drug abuse and other addictive substances and not involved in criminal activity written in an affidavit stamped Rp 6,000.-
Should you meet the qualifications required, simply submit your application letter with CV, copy of valid ID Card or Driving License, legalized copy of academic certificate, recent color photograph (size 3×4 cm, 3 sheets) to :
Konsultan Rekrutmen PT PLN (Persero) PO BOX 1141 JKTPST, Jakarta 10110 (application letter and CV must be addressed to the address).
- Closing date 7 February 2015 (Postmarks).
- Please write position code on top right of your envelope.
- All application will kept strictly confidential and only short-listed candidates will be contacted
Lowongan Kerja PLN Jakarta Banten brougth to you by lokecpnsbumn.com