Lowongan Kerja Perum LPPNPI
About Perum Lembaga Penyelenggara Pelayanan Navigasi Penerbangan Indonesia
Perusahaan Umum Lembaga Penyelenggara Pelayanan Navigasi Penerbangan Indonesia – Perum LPPNPI – AirnavIndonesia is a newly established state-owned company in Indonesia, running business in air navigation services. AirNav Indonesia was established in 16 September 2012 as a single air navigation service provider in Indonesia. AirNav Indonesia was founded as merger results of 3 main air traffic services (ATS) providers, namely ATS Angkasa Pura I, ATS Angkasa Pura II and Government Operated ATS.
AirNav Indonesia provides the Aeronautical Information Service as a specified service under the Air Traffic Services Division, We offer free access to a range of on-line services to airlines, pilots and all those involved in flight planning and navigation in the Indonesia and beyond. – Notice To Airman (NOTAM) These notices concern the condition or change to any facility, service or procedure notified within the AIP.
NOTAM are available in the form of Pre-Flight Information Bulletins (PIB) using a live database. For up to date information on specific NOTAM, including Restricted Areas (Temporary), Airspace Upgrades and Emergency Restrictions of Flying Departures From Soekarno Hatta Airport.
AirNav Indonesia manages the entire air space in Indonesia which is divided into 2 Flight Information Regions (FIR), namely Jakarta FIR and Ujung Pandang FIR. The Company is based in Tangerang Banten and currently operates 7 branches, namely JATSC Branch, Medan Branch, Palembang Branch, MATSC Branch, Surabaya Branch, Denpasar Branch, and Kupang Branch.
Jl. Ir. Juanda, Desa Karang Anyar, Neglasari, Tangerang Banten 15121
Phone: +62 21 550 6192, +62 21 550 6178
Fax: +62 21 550 1135, +62 21 550 6178
Perusahaan Umum Lembaga Penyelenggara Pelayanan Navigasi Penerbangan Indonesia currently is seeking highly qualified professional candidates who are willing to work in a team and challenging environtment for following position :
- Tenaga Administrasi, Keuangan dan Pendukung Operasional
- Indonesian Citizens (WNI).
- Birth in 1979 or thereafter.
- Minimum education of D3 and S1.
- Minimum GPA of 2.75 on 4.00 scale.
- Physically and mentally healthy.
- Police Records (SKCK)
- Drug free certificate (SKBN).
- Able to comply with all rules and regulations of AirNav Indonesia.
- Willing to be placed in all working area of AirNav Indonesia.
- Applicants are only allowed to choose one educational qualification.
- Bachelor Degree (S1) majoring in Social Science, Communication, Economics Management, Economics Accounting, Psychology, Law, General Medicine (general practitioners), Electronics Engineering, Electricity Engineering, Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Informatics Engineering, and Computer Engineering.
- Diploma Degree (D3) majoring in Management, Accounting, Finance, Computer Engineering, and Secretary.
For those who are interested and posses the above required qualifications, please register and submit your applications to :
- www.lowonganairnav.com not later than 18 January 2015.
- All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially.
- Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process.
Lowongan Kerja Perum LPPNPI brougth to you by lokercpnsbumn