Lowongan Kerja Perum Damri
About Perum Damri
In 1943, there were two freight business in the era of Japanese occupation JAVA UNYU ZIGYOSHA that specializes in transportation of goods by truck, wagon / cikar and ZIDOSHA SOKYOKU serving passenger transportation by motor vehicle / bus.
In 1945, after Indonesia’s independence, brought the management of the Ministry of Perhoeboengan RI, JAVA UNYU ZIGYOSHA changed its name to “Department of Pengangkoetan” to transport goods and ZIDOSHA SOKYOKU switch to “Department of Land Transport” to transport passengers.
25 November 1946, the bureau was incorporated by Makloemat Perhoeboengan Affairs Minister No.01/DAM/46 formed “Department of Motor Angkoetan Indonesian republic”, abbreviated DAMRI, with the main task of organizing the transport overland by bus, truck, and other motorized transportation.
This task is precisely what makes the spirit of “historical” DAMRI who has played an active role in pursuit of the struggle for independence against the Dutch aggression in Java.
In 1961, there was a transitional status DAMRI into the State Governing Body Corporate General (BPUPN) based on Government Regulation No.233 of 1961, which later in 1965 BPUPN DAMRI removed and set to be a State enterprise (PN).
In 1982, DAMRI switch status to Public Corporation (PERUM) based on PP No.30 of 1984, selnajutnya with PP. 31 of 2002, until today. Where PERUM DAMRI given the task and authority to enforce public transport services for passengers and or goods on the road with motor vehicles. Ref : Damri
Into highway transportation service providers a safe, reliable, affordable and superior in performance
- Improve the quality & quantity of means of production
- Maintaining the quality of service (level of service), safety of passengers & goods (level of safety) and customer satisfaction (Customer Satisfaction)
- Increase production, efficiency and suppress the leakage
- Increase value-added (value added) to the owners of capital
- Improve professionalism and welfare of human resources
Jl. Matraman Raya No. 25
Phone: +62 21 858101
Fax: +62 21 8504876
Perum Damri invites the best candidates to join as following positions :
Educational criteria required are:
- D-IV / S-1 Land Transport (code: TD)
- D-III / S-1 Accounting (code: AK)
- D-III / S-1 Automotive Engineering (code: TO)
- D-III / S-1 Information Technology (code: IT)
- Law S-1 (code: HK)
- S-1 English (code: BI)
- Male – Male / Female (for positions 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
- Maximum age 27 years (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
- Minimum GPA of 2.75 (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
- Could be placed in all regions of Indonesia (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
- Alumnus STTD (1)
- Alumnus STAN (2)
For those of you who are interested in applying to work, please address the application letter by mail and include the code letters left corner of the envelope and addressed to:
Sub Directorate of Human Resources – Jl. Matraman Raya. East Jakarta 25 – 13 140.
Your Application is received no later than August 31, 2012 (Cap Pos).
- Lowongan Perum Damri provided by lokercpnsbumn