Lowongan Kerja Pertamina Hulu Energi Offshore North West Java (PHE ONWJ)
Lowongan Pertamina PHE ONWJ
About PT. Pertamina Hulu Energi Offshore North West Java (PHE ONWJ)
PT Pertamina Hulu Energi Offshore North West Java – PHE ONWJ is a subsidiary company of PT Pertamina (Persero), seeks extraordinarily talented individuals to strengthen our organization. They must share our values and be passionate about becoming part of a great team to accomplish our vision to become a world-class national oil and gas company.
The PT Pertamina Hulu Energi ONWJ (PHE ONWJ) is located on the Offshore North West Java with current concession area is 8,279 km2, spreading from the north of Cirebon (West Java Cirebon) on to east to the Thousand Islands (DKI Jakarta). Crude production of the PSC ONWJ block was started in 1971, while gas production was started in 1976. Initially, the block was operated by Atlantic Richfield Indonesia, Inc. (ARII), a subsidiary of ARCO International. Later on, it was acquisitioned by BP Amoco Ltd in 2000 as BP West Java Ltd. BP Amoco was then emerging as BP Ltd. In 2009, BP sold its interest in this block to Pertamina Hulu Energi, a subsidiary of PERTAMINA Corporate. Since then, PT PHE ONWJ is the operator for this block.
The ONWJ facilities consists of 11 flow stations with 37 platforms, more than 150 production platform NUI (Normally Unmanned Installation), approximately 700 active wells, around 375 subsea pipeline with approximately 1600 km in length, 3 ORF (Offshore Receiving Facilities) in Muara Karang, Tanjung Priok and Cilamaya, also 1 FPSO (Floating Production Storage and Offloading) as Ardjuna crude oil storage.
All gas production from ONWJ is for gas domestic demands for PT PLN (Perusahaan Listrik Negara), PT PGN (Perusahaan Gas Negara), State Owned Kujang Fertilizer Plan (PupukKujang) and BalonganRefinerey; includes Public Service Obligation (PSO).
PT. Pertamina Hulu Energi Offshore North West Java (PHE ONWJ)
Jalan Merdeka Timur No. 6
Telp : (62)(21)3502150
Fax : 3508033, 3521578
PT Pertamina Hulu Energi Offshore North West Java require professional with complete dedication and high motivation to fill the positions for :
Subsea Project Engineer (E&I/SUBS/PHEONWJ/I/0214/1)
- Perform mobilization of individual campaigns prior to campaign execution to ensure the availability of required procedures, resources, equipments, material, and logistics as per IMR plan.
- Monitor the execution stage of individual campaigns for subsea data acquisition, maintenance and repair operations to ensure the execution as per procedure, budget and safe manner.
- Perform the necessary quality assurance to ensure the technical works completed in accordance to PHE ONWJ and regulatory requirements (standard, code, procedure & guideline/specification).
- Monitor the management representatives at the vessel work site competent and capable to ensure work of contractors implemented as per agreed standard, budget, and schedule.
- Minimum bachelors degree in Mechanical/ Civil Engineering/Oceanography
- Minimum 3 years in oil and gas industry and preferably minimum 1 year in subsea operations
- Must familiar in Subsea Systems Engineering (Construction), HSSE, & Process Engineering
- Must familiar with Vessel operations
- Must familiar with Project Management
- Must familiar with Operations management and Integrity management
- Good command in English and computer literacy in Microsoft office
Please register and submit your CV through :
- Closing date 13 March 2014.
- All application will kept strictly confidential and only short-listed candidates will be contacted
Lowongan Pertamina PHE ONWJ brougth to you by lokercpnsbumn