Lowongan Kerja Pertamina Hulu Energi Offshore North West Java (PHE ONWJ)
Lowongan Pertamina PHE ONWJ
About PT. Pertamina Hulu Energi Offshore North West Java (PHE ONWJ)
PT Pertamina Hulu Energi Offshore North West Java – PHE ONWJ is a subsidiary company of PT Pertamina (Persero), seeks extraordinarily talented individuals to strengthen our organization. They must share our values and be passionate about becoming part of a great team to accomplish our vision to become a world-class national oil and gas company.
The PT Pertamina Hulu Energi ONWJ (PHE ONWJ) is located on the Offshore North West Java with current concession area is 8,279 km2, spreading from the north of Cirebon (West Java Cirebon) on to east to the Thousand Islands (DKI Jakarta). Crude production of the PSC ONWJ block was started in 1971, while gas production was started in 1976. Initially, the block was operated by Atlantic Richfield Indonesia, Inc. (ARII), a subsidiary of ARCO International. Later on, it was acquisitioned by BP Amoco Ltd in 2000 as BP West Java Ltd. BP Amoco was then emerging as BP Ltd. In 2009, BP sold its interest in this block to Pertamina Hulu Energi, a subsidiary of PERTAMINA Corporate. Since then, PT PHE ONWJ is the operator for this block.
The ONWJ facilities consists of 11 flow stations with 37 platforms, more than 150 production platform NUI (Normally Unmanned Installation), approximately 700 active wells, around 375 subsea pipeline with approximately 1600 km in length, 3 ORF (Offshore Receiving Facilities) in Muara Karang, Tanjung Priok and Cilamaya, also 1 FPSO (Floating Production Storage and Offloading) as Ardjuna crude oil storage.
All gas production from ONWJ is for gas domestic demands for PT PLN (Perusahaan Listrik Negara), PT PGN (Perusahaan Gas Negara), State Owned Kujang Fertilizer Plan (PupukKujang) and BalonganRefinerey; includes Public Service Obligation (PSO).
PT. Pertamina Hulu Energi Offshore North West Java (PHE ONWJ)
Jalan Merdeka Timur No. 6
Telp : (62)(21)3502150
Fax : 3508033, 3521578
PT Pertamina Hulu Energi Offshore North West Java require professional with complete dedication and high motivation to fill the positions for :
- Cargo Supervisor
- Contract Engineer
- To ensure FSO Arco Arjuna in well operations in cargo handling, loading, lifting and operated comply to the national/international regulations.
- Having minimum ANT II (Ahli Nautika Tingkat II) or bachelor degree in Nautical science
- Having minimum 2 (two) years in FSO/FPSO.
- Holds certificate of proficiency such as Oil Tanker certificate, Tanker familiarization certificate issued by Ministry of Transportation
- Having minimum 7 years of experience with chief officer onboard tanker and multi-role proven tracks in oil and gas industry
- Having skill to operate maintenance related to liquid cargo operations
- Having skill in admins related to bill of loading documents and cargo transfer to import/export tanker during lifting operation
- Dealing with Occupational safety issues on board tanker and Capable to Work under pressure
- Having good interpersonal and team building skills related with offshore operations team
- Having good command of English language in oral and written
- To conduct contract development and perform assurance related to contract documents between PHE ONWJ and vendor/contractor to ensure the delivery of contractor’s performance as agreed requirement, regulatory and statutory.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in Engineering
- Minimum 5 years’ experiences in oil & gas industry with exposure as Project / Contract Administrator
- Must have knowledge ofHSSE Principles; CVP Process; Project Management ; Contract Management; Legal knowledge; and Supply Chain Management
- Good command in English (verbal and written)
- Familiar with Windows 7 and Microsoft Office
Please submit your application through :
- End date 21 April 2014.
- All application will kept strictly confidential and only short-listed candidates will be contacted
Lowongan Pertamina PHE ONWJ brougth to you by lokercpnsbumn