Lowongan Kerja Pelindo I
About PT Pelabuhan Indonesia I (Persero)
PT Pelabuhan Indonesia I (Persero) – Pelindo I was established by Government Regulation no. 56, 1991 by deed of Notary Imas SH. 1 dated December 1, 1992 was set forth in Supplement No. Rl. 8612 Year in 1994, and its recent changes, as already announced in the Supplement dated January 2, 1999 Rl No. A.
The full name of the company is PT (Persero) Pelabuhan Indonesia I shortened the Port Indonesia PT. I harbor, headquartered in Ujung Jalan No. Krakatau. 20 241 100 Medan, North Sumatra, Indonesia.
In the Dutch colonial period the company was named Haven Badrift. Furthermore, after independence in 1945 Rl sd 1950 the company status as the Port Bureau. In 1960 s.d. 1969 Port of service turned into state-owned company with the status of the Port State Port abbreviated as PN.
In the period 1969 s.d. PN 1983 Port of the Port Authority changed to the Institute by the name of the Agency for Concession Port abbreviated BPP.
In 1983 based on Government Regulation no. Agency for Concession 11 in 1983 converted into a Public Corporation Port of Port I shortened Perumpel I.
Based on Government Reg ulation no. 56 In 1991 Perumpel I changed the status of a PT (Persero) Port of Indonesia I domiciled and headquartered in Medan. Based on Government Regulation no. 64 yrs 2001 position, duties and authority of the Minister of Finance as shareholder in the Corporation / Perseroan Terbatas transferred to the Minister of SOEs.
Technical operational guidance in the hands of the Department of Transportation and conducted by the Directorate General of Sea Transportation.
PT Pelabuhan Indonesia I (Persero)
Jl.Krakatau Ujung No.100 Medan Sumatera Utara
Telp : (061) 6610220, 6611330, 661630
Telex : 51992, Fax : (061) 6610906
Email : email@example.com
PT Pelabuhan Indonesia I (Persero) currently is seeking highly qualified professional candidates who are willing to work in a team and challenging environtment for following position :
- Rekrutmen Tenaga Pandu PT Pelabuhan Indonesia I (Persero)
- Minimum age of 30 years old and not more than 45 years old as of 1 October 2015.
- Minimum education background in ANT-III (preferably ANT-I and ANT-II).
- Experience as a captain/skipper with the sailing period of at least 3 years.
- The minimum height of 160 cm.
- Physically and mentally healthy, not color blind and do not wear glasses or soft lens.
- Fluent in English (active).
- Willing to undergo a bond for 10 years.
- Willing to be placed in all working area of PT Pelabuhan Indonesia I (Persero).
Required application documents:
- Application letter and curriculum vitae (CV);
- Authenticated copies of marine certifications (ANT III/ANT II/ ANT I);
- Copy of ID Card and KK;
- Copy of birth certificate (akter/surat kenal lahir);
- Copy of sailor book;
- Copy of Certificate Period Sailing;
- Copy of marine training certificate (if any);
- Medical and drug free certificate from Hospital;
- Recent color photograph 4×6 cm and 3x4cm (4 sheets).
If you think you have met the requirements above, please send all required application documents above not later than 17 September 2015 to :
Tim Rekrutmen Pandu 2015, PT Pelabuhan Indonesia I (Persero)
Jl. Krakatau Ujung No 100 Medan 20241,
email firstname.lastname@example.org (application file that has been scanned).
- All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially.
- Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process.
Lowongan Pandu Pelindo I Medan brougth to you by lokercpnsbumn.com