Lowongan Kerja Pelindo I
About PT Pelabuhan Indonesia I (Persero)
PT Pelabuhan Indonesia I (Persero) – Pelindo I was established by Government Regulation no. 56, 1991 by deed of Notary Imas SH. 1 dated December 1, 1992 was set forth in Supplement No. Rl. 8612 Year in 1994, and its recent changes, as already announced in the Supplement dated January 2, 1999 Rl No. A.
The full name of the company is PT (Persero) Pelabuhan Indonesia I shortened the Port Indonesia PT. I harbor, headquartered in Ujung Jalan No. Krakatau. 20 241 100 Medan, North Sumatra, Indonesia.
In the Dutch colonial period the company was named Haven Badrift. Furthermore, after independence in 1945 Rl sd 1950 the company status as the Port Bureau. In 1960 s.d. 1969 Port of service turned into state-owned company with the status of the Port State Port abbreviated as PN.
In the period 1969 s.d. PN 1983 Port of the Port Authority changed to the Institute by the name of the Agency for Concession Port abbreviated BPP.
In 1983 based on Government Regulation no. Agency for Concession 11 in 1983 converted into a Public Corporation Port of Port I shortened Perumpel I.
Based on Government Reg ulation no. 56 In 1991 Perumpel I changed the status of a PT (Persero) Port of Indonesia I domiciled and headquartered in Medan. Based on Government Regulation no. 64 yrs 2001 position, duties and authority of the Minister of Finance as shareholder in the Corporation / Perseroan Terbatas transferred to the Minister of SOEs.
Technical operational guidance in the hands of the Department of Transportation and conducted by the Directorate General of Sea Transportation.
PT Pelabuhan Indonesia I (Persero)
Jl.Krakatau Ujung No.100 Medan Sumatera Utara
Telp : (061) 6610220, 6611330, 661630
Telex : 51992, Fax : (061) 6610906
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
PT Pelabuhan Indonesia I (Persero) currently is seeking highly qualified professional candidates who are willing to work in a team and challenging environtment for following position :
Calon Tenaga Pandu
- Male / Female maximum age 35 years for those who have a diploma Sailors ANT III
- Male / Female maximum age 39 years for those who have a diploma Sailors ANT II or ANT I
- Experience as a ship captain with a minimum sailing period of 3 years
- Able to speak English (Active)
- Physically and mentally healthy as evidenced by a medical certificate from the hospital
- Drug-free as evidenced by a drug-free certificate from the hospital
- Willing to undergo a bond for 10 years
- Willing to be placed around the working area of PT Pelabuhan Indonesia I (Persero)
- Curriculum viate (CV)
- Legalized copy of ANT diploma
- Legalized copy of latest sailing school
- Copy of valid ID Card
- Copy of family card
- Copy of birth certificate
- Copy of sailor book
- Copy of sailing time harbormaster
- Copy of sailing skills certificate
- Medical Certificate
- Druf-free certificate
- Recent photograph with blue background (4 pieces of 4x6cm and 2 pieces of 3x4cm)
- Statement letter stamped Rp.6, 000, each of which consists of:
- Willing to be placed in all areas of PT Pelabuhan Indonesia I (Persero)
- Not been dishonorably discharged from government / private institutions
- Willing to resign if married with to the company’s employee or spouse status as employees of the company
- Willing to bond for 10 years and submit the latest original diploma to PT Pelabuhan Indonesia I (Persero)
- Include your valid email address
Please submit your all applications above to :
Tim Rekrutmen Calon Tenaga Pandu PT Pelabuhan Indonesia I (Persero)
Jl Krakatau Ujung No 100 Medan 20241.
- Closing date 9 May 2014.
- All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially.
- Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process.
Lowongan Pandu Pelindo I Medan brougth to you by lokercpnsbumn.com