Lowongan Kerja Eni Indonesia
About Eni Indonesia
Eni Indonesia – Eni is a leading foreign investment company in oil and gas business in Indonesia. The Company has been operating in Indonesia since 2001 and operates as a member of Eni S.P.A (Eni Group), an Italian integrated international energy company. Eni S.P.A operated in 85 different countries worldwide and supported by more than 79,000 human resources. The Company headquartered in Jakarta and participates in 12 production sharing contracts (PSC), including 9 in Deep Water areas, with an active exploration and development program.
The Company operated its offshore activities in the Tarakan and Kutei Basins, offshore Kalimantan, North of Sumatra and West Timor. In 2011, Eni Indonesia was awarded 2 new Exploration Contracts in Indonesia, located in the Arguni I block with a 100% interest located onshore and offshore in the Bintuni basin near a liquefaction facility.
Eni Indonesia is inviting the best candidates whos posses relevant education background, experience and competencies to join as :
- Budget Analyst – FIN 01
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree (S1) majoring in Economics, Finance, or other appropriate discipline
- At least 4 years experience in oil & gas industry and/or in professional practice (Big 4 Public Accounting Firm) will be highly prioritized.
- Good working knowledge of IAS/IFRS, US GAAP and familiarity with UK GAAP.
- Operating knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
If you are interested to challenge yourself, please send your latest CV to :
email@example.com (in MS Word or PDF format with size no more than 1 MB).
- Please write the position applied & position code in the subject line.
- Closing date 20 March 2015.
- Your application will be treated confidentially and only short listed candidates will be followed up
Lowongan Kerja Eni Indonesia brougth to you by lokercpnsbumn