Lowongan ODP Bank Mandiri – UGM
About PT Bank Mandiri (Persero) Tbk
PT Bank Mandiri (Persero) Tbk was established on October 2, 1998, as part of a restructuring program implemented by the government of Indonesia.
Bank Mandiri as one of the leading banks in Indonesia to provide services to clients which include business segment Corporate, Commercial, Micro & Retail, Consumer Finance and Treasury & International. Bank Mandiri also offers capital markets services, Islamic banking and insurance through Mandiri Securities, Bank Syariah Mandiri and AXA Mandiri.
Bank Mandiri currently employs 24 294 employees with 1296 branches and 7 branch offices / representatives / subsidiaries abroad. Bank Mandiri distribution services are also equipped with 6496 ATMs, and electronic channels including Internet Banking, SMS Banking and Call Center 14000.
Since its establishment, the bank has worked hard to create a strong management team and professionals who work based on the principles of good corporate governance which has been internationally recognized. Asiamoney magazine gave awards for our commitment to provide for the implementation of Corporate Governance Corporate Governance Award for the category of Best Overall for Corporate Governance in Indonesia and Best for Disclosure and transparency.
PT BANK MANDIRI (PERSERO) Tbk.
Jl. Jenderal Gatot Subroto Kav. 36-38
Jakarta 12190 Indonesia
Telp: 14000, +62-21-52997777
SWIFT : BMRIIDJA
PT Bank Mandiri (Persero) Tbk are currently seeking for the Indonesian best young and high qualified candidates to fill the following position :
- Officer Development Program
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree (S1) or Master Degree (S2) or last semester students majoring in Engineering, Economics, MIPA (Mathematics and Statistics), FISIP (International Relations, Commerce Administration, Communication), Law, Agriculture and Computer Science.
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.00 for S1 and 3.20 for S2.
- Maximum age of 25 years old for S1 and 27 years old for S2.
- Proficient in Computer literacy.
- Do not have a father / mother / siblings are active in Bank Mandiri.
- Singe/not married and willing to not married for education.
- Willing to be placed in all working unit of Bank Mandiri throughout Indonesia.
Should you meet the qualifications required, simply submit your latest resume to :
or apply through 17th Career Day UGM 2015 that will held on 30 – 31 May 2015 At Grha Sabha Pramana UGM Yogyakarta.
- All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially.
- Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be followed up
Lowongan ODP Bank Mandiri – UGM brougth to you by lokercpnsbumn