Lowongan ODP BRI Syariah
About PT Bank BRISyariah
PT Bank BRISyariah - BRI Syariah is a fast growing shariah banking companies in Indonesia. BRISyariah officialy operated in 2008 and as a part subsidiary company of PT Bank Rakyat Indonesia (Persero) Tbk. The Company based in Jakarta and as of year-end of 201, BRISyariah operated 101 branch offices in all over Indonesia, including 8 main branch offices, 27 branch offices, 55 sub branch offices and 11 cash offices. The Bank also operated 171 ATM BRISyariah networks. Based on BRISyariah Annual Report 2011, at the end of 2011 total assets of BRISyariah has reached Rp 11.20 trillion. In 2011, the Bank received several prestigious award, including Rank #1 in Sharia Banking Category in Call Center Award, 2nd rank in the Most Expansive Financing Islamic Full-Fledge Bank Category in The 8th Islamic Finance Award.
Starting from the acquisition of PT. Bank Rakyat Indonesia (Persero) Tbk., The Bank Jasa Arta on December 19, 2007 and after getting permission from Bank Indonesia on October 16, 2008 through a letter o.10/67/KEP.GBI/DpG/2008, then on 17 November 2008 PT. Bank BRISyariah formally operate. Then PT. Bank BRISyariah change the original operational activities conventionally, then converted into a banking activities based on the principles of Islamic Sharia.
Two years PT. Bank BRISyariah present to present a modern retail bank with a leading financial services client needs with the easiest to reach more meaningful life. Serving customers with excellent service (service excellence) and offers a range of products that match customer expectations with Islamic principles.
The presence of PT. Bank BRISyariah in the middle of the national banking industry is emphasized by the glow of meaning following the company’s logo. This logo illustrates the wishes and demands of modern society to a bank classmates PT. BRISyariah Bank is able to serve the community in modern life. The combination of colors used is derived from the blue and white color as a common thread with the brand PT. Bank Rakyat Indonesia (Persero) Tbk.,
Activity PT. Bank BRISyariah even stronger after the December 19, 2008 signed the deed of separation Sharia PT. Bank Rakyat Indonesia (Persero) Tbk., To assimilate into the PT. BRISyariah Bank (the spin off?) Which became effective on January 1, 2009. The agreement was signed by Mr. Sofyan Basir as the President Director of PT. Bank Rakyat Indonesia (Persero) Tbk., And Mr. Ventje Rahardjo as the President Director of PT. Bank BRISyariah.
Currently PT. BRISyariah Bank became the third largest Islamic bank by assets. PT. BRISyariah Bank grew rapidly both in terms of assets, the amount of financing and the acquisition of third party funding. By focusing on the lower middle segment, PT. Bank BRISyariah targeting a leading modern retail bank with a wide range of banking products and services.
In accordance with its vision, the current PT. BRISyariah Bank pioneered the synergy with PT. Bank Rakyat Indonesia (Persero) Tbk., By utilizing network PT. Bank Rakyat Indonesia (Persero) Tbk., As Sharia Service Office in developing business-focused fund-raising activities and the activities of consumer society based on Sharia principles.
PT Bank BRISyariah invites the best professionals to join as following position:
SHARIA OFFICER DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM
- S1/S2 from universities with accreditation A and B
- GPA min 3:00 to 3:30 for S1 and S2
- Not yet 26 years old on October 1, 2013 for S1 and no older than 29 years of age on October 1, 2013 for S2
- Not married
- Willing to follow the selection process
- Willing to be placed in the offices of PT Bank BRISyariah in Indonesia
Stages Selection Process:
- Submission of Applications
- Selection Administration: 13 Juli – July 31, 2013
- Written psychological test and interview (by The Jakarta Consulting Group Consultant):
- Wave I: July 24-August 2 2013
- Wave II: August 14 – 10 Sept 2013
- TOEFL English Test: July 29 – 14 Sept 2013
- Interviews with users (BRISyariah)
- Health Test
The choice of the test:
- Jakarta, Medan, D.I. Yogyakarta, Surabaya, Makassar.
For those applicants who meet the requirements may send your application online by downloading and filling Candidate Information Form SODP.
Candidate Information Form SODP should send to :
THE JAKARTA CONSULTING GROUP (JCG)
Executive Search & Assessment Division
Wisma 46 Kota BNI, Lt. 32
Jl. Jenderal Sudirman Kav. 1
- July 26, 2013
- Write the position and selection tests place (example: SODP Jakarta) in the cover letter / email subject
- Delivery to this email address other than those listed above will not be processed.
- Participants who have already submitted an online application does not need to send your application via mail.
Lowongan ODP BRI Syariah brougth to you by lokercpnsbumn