Lowongan Kerja ODP BRI Agro
About PT Bank Rakyat Indonesia Agroniaga Tbk (BRI Agro)
PT Bank Rakyat Indonesia Agroniaga Tbk – BRI Agro – BANK AGRO was originally founded on a full understanding of the Pension Fund Estates (DAPENBUN) as employee pension funds around the PT Nusantara Plantation, that agribusiness in Indonesia is very potential to be developed. So when the government issued a policy that made it easier to open a business bank on October 27, 1988, DAPENBUN use this opportunity to establish a bank that helped finance its main business activities in agribusiness.
AGRO BANK was established with a view to carrying on business activities in the field of commercial banking in the broadest sense professionally, as well as instrumental support the realization of industrial agribusiness is growing and developing in a strong national economic system in the era of globalization in the future.
AGRO BANK established by notarial Rd. Soekarsono, No. SH in Jakarta. 27 dated 27 September 1989, then obtained a business license from the Minister of Finance dated December 11, 1989, began commercial operations on February 8, 1990.
The Asian financial crisis in 1997, Indonesia dragged into a multi-dimensional crisis the worst in history. But AGRO BANK managed to maintain their existence without the support of the government’s recapitalization. This success is due to the implementation of banking management always uphold the principle of prudence, submissive and obedient to an operational basis, which rests on the principle of good corporate governance, including the core values embraced, and empowering source of funds and resources to the development of dynamically to the success of the venture AGRO BANK.
AGRO BANK success can not be separated from the commitment that has actually demonstrated by Oil Pension Fund (DAPENBUN) as the Controlling Shareholders, the AGRO BANK continued and increased capital funds focused and selective in the agribusiness sector, such as lending to PT Nusantara Plantation the following business group supporters (partners and contractors) as well as funds for the welfare of farmers through KKPA and has been recommended by the CTF’s PT Perkebunan Nusantara related.
PT Bank Rakyat Indonesia Agroniaga Tbk (BRI AGRO)
Jl. HR Rasuna Said Blok X2 No. 1, Jakarta 12950.
Phone : (021) 526-2570 Hunting
Fax : (021) 526-2559, 526-2653
PT Bank Rakyat Indonesia Agroniaga Tbk now is seeking the candidates who are interested to learn and gaining hands-on experience in banking industry as follow :
- Officer Development Program (ODP)
- Preferably Male, single (never been married) with maximum age of 25 years old for S1 and fresh graduated or maximum age of 27 years old for S2 or with 2 years of banking experience.
- Good looking with minimum height of 170 cm.
- Minimum Undergraduate program (S1) majoring in Accounting, Management, Banking / Business, Agriculture, Agricultural Technology and Animal Husbandry.
- Minimum GPA of 2.75 (S1 PTN) or 3.00 (S1 PTS).
- Minimum GPA of 3.00 (S2 PTN) or 3.25 (S2 PTS).
- Demonstrate good analytical, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to work individually or in a team.
- Have excellent health (physically and mentally).
- Excellent knowledge of Computer (Microsoft Office).
- Preficiency in the English language (written and verbal).
- Willing to follow all selection process held by Bank BRI Agro.
- Willing to be placed in all working units of Bank BRI Agro.
For other inquiry, please contact Miss Nina 08161628838 email :
- Closing date 25 June 2014.
- Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process
Lowongan Kerja ODP BRI Agro brought to you by lokercpnsbumn.com