Lowongan Kerja Non CPNS Pemprov DIY
About Daerah Istimewa Yogyakarta (DIY
Daerah Istimewa Yogyakarta began its existence in the historical context of the history of the Sultanate Ngayogyakarta hereunder Giyanti 1755. Starting from here comes a regular system of government, and then to grow, until finally as Yogyakarta Special Region which is a part of the Unitary State of the Republic of Indonesia (NKRI). Ngayogyakarta Sultanate was founded in 1755 by Prince Mangkubumi who holds lane I, while the Duchy Pakualaman was founded in 1813 by Prince Notokusumo (brother lane II) which holds the Duke of Paku Alam I.
Since its establishment, both the Sultanate and the Duchy is a royal government recognized its sovereignty. During the Dutch colonial administration in Yogyakarta Sultanate organized political contracts made in 1877, 1921 and 1940, the Sultan by the Dutch colonial government. This indicates that the palace is not just bow to the Dutch. Dutch East Indies government recognizes Ngayogyakarta Sultanate and the Duchy Pakualaman as the kingdom has the right to regulate and manage the household own government known as zilfbesturende landschappen. Last political contract Ngayogyakarta listed in Staatsblaad 1941 No. 47, while the Duchy Pakualaman political contract in 1941 Staatsblaad No. 577.
During the Japanese occupation, recognized as the Yogyakarta Special Region or Kooti with Koo as the head, the lane IX. Under Kooti, structurally there are regions with a certain government officials.
After independence of the Republic of Indonesia (RI), the lane IX and Sri Paku Alam VIII expressed to the President that the area is the Sultanate Ngayogyakarta and Regional Duchy Pakualaman into the territory of the Republic of Indonesia, merge into a single entity that is declared as Special Region of Yogyakarta (DIY) , Lane IX and Sri Paku Alam VIII as Regional Head and Deputy Regional Head directly responsible to the President. It was stated in:
- Charter notch lane IX and Sri Paku Alam VIII, dated August 19, 1945 from the President;
- Mandate lane IX and Sri Paku Alam VIII dated 5 September1945 (made separately);
- Mandate lane IX and Sri Paku Alam VIII dated 30 Oktober1945 (made in the script).
The uniqueness of the experience Yogyakarta is one fact that makes it a special region. In the process of development of the rule, Yogyakarta proceeds from feudal and traditional type of government be a government with a modern structure.
In the development and dynamics of nation states there is a close link between the Republic of Indonesia and DIY. DIY entities have political-juridical aspects relating to the establishment history is a form of integrating themselves from an empire into the Unitary Republic of Indonesia.
Law Number 3 Year 1950 on the Establishment of Special Region of Yogyakarta is a response to the existence of DIY and also a recognition of the authority to handle the affairs of governance as well as matters of a special nature. This Act has been amended and supplemented, the last time by Act No. 9 of 1955 (State Gazette 1959 No. 71, State Gazette No. 1819) which is still in force. In the Act stated that DIY is a provincial-level regions and includes the former Sultanate of Regional and Local Ngayogyakarta Duchy Pakualaman. At any Law governing Regional Government, otherwise the privilege of DIY still recognized.
In order changes and adjustments as well as the affirmation of Privileged DIY Government has enacted Law No. 13/2012 On Privileged DIY passed August 31, 2012 and enacted on September 3, 2012.
Setting Privileged DIY aims to realize good governance and democracy, peace and welfare of the community, ensuring all bhineka single-ika’s, and institutionalize the role and responsibilities of the Sultanate and the Duchy in maintaining and developing the culture of Yogyakarta, the cultural heritage of the nation. The arrangement is based on recognition of the right of the origin, citizenship, democracy, kebhineka single-ika-an effectiveness of government, national interests and the utilization of local wisdom. Therefore, with due respect to the historical, sociological, and juridical substance Feature DIY placed at the level of the provincial government.
The authority in the affairs Kestimewaan as stipulated in Law No. 13 Year 2012 Article 7 paragraph 2 include: procedures for filling positions, position, duties and authorities of the Governor and the Deputy Governor; DIY Local Government institutions; culture; land; and spatial. Thus, the local government has the authority includes the authority Privileged affairs pursuant to Act No. 13 of 2012 and the authority under Act No. 32 of 2004 on Regional Government. In accordance with Law No. 32 of 2004, the position of DIY as an area equivalent to the provincial mean that the Governor is the Head of the Autonomous Region and also representatives of the central government in the regions.
Contact Pemerintah Provinsi DIY
Komplek Kepatihan, Danurejan
Phone : +62 274 562811
Fax : +62 (274) 588613
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Pemerintah Provinsi Daerah Istimewa Yogyakarta is pleased to announce the following vacancies for immediate recruitment :
- Tenaga guru 58
- Tenaga kesehatan 13
- Tenaga Teknis 770
General Requirements :
- Indonesian Citizens (WNI) who live and have identity cards in the Special Region of Yogyakarta (except for the formation of Office Tourist Information Center DIY in Bali precedence who live in Bali and Tenaga Administrasi Regional Representative Office preferred domiciled in Jakarta).
- Aged as low as 18 (eighteen) years and a maximum of 35 (thirty-five) years of age on 1 January 2017 (except as required special). The age of applicants is determined by the date of birth listed on diploma used as the basis for applying.
- Not located as CPNS ASN / ASN, Candidate Members of the TNI-Polri / Members TNI-Polri and not being tied to an agreement / contract with other agencies, as evidenced by a statement letter.
- Not located as members or political party as evidenced by a statement letter.
- Never be dismissed with respect not his own request or with respect as employess ASN / ASN, Candidate / Member of TNI / Polri or dishonorably dismissed as private employees, as evidenced by a statement letter.
- Never sentenced to imprisonment or confinement under a court decision which has had permanent legal force for committing criminal acts, as evidenced by a statement letter.
- Willing not demand to be appointed as candidate for Civil Servants Civil Apparatus State, as evidenced by a statement.
- Have required education, skills, and expertise.
Interested candidates need to register online to :
- Application on : 27 October 2016 – 2 November 2016.
- Applications received after these dates will not be considered.
- All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially.
- Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process.
Info Lowongan Non CPNS Pemprov DIY brougth to you by lokercpnsbumn.com