Lowongan Kerja BPTSP DKI
About Badan Pelayanan Terpadu Satu Pintu (BPTPSP DKI Jakarta)
Badan Pelayanan Terpadu Satu Pintu – BPTSP is a regional work units which organizes One Stop Services, which was established by the Regional Regulation No. 12 Year 2013 on the Implementation of One Stop Services. BPTSP has the tasks of guidance, control, monitoring and evaluation of OSS by the Office of PTSP, Implementation Unit (Satlak) Satlak PTSP PTSP District and the Village as well as the services and the signing of the license and non license and document administration authority.
While the function held is:
- technical policy formulation OSS implementation in accordance with the provisions of the legislation;
- guidance, control, monitoring and evaluation of services licensing and non-licensing and administrative documents by the Office of PTSP, Satlak PTSP PTSP Satlak District and the Village;
- acceptance of the application for license and non administrative licensing and document appropriate authorities;
- research / inspection of the application for license and non administrative licensing and document appropriate authorities;
- implementation of technical research / physical testing of permit applications and non licensing authority serla appropriate administrative documents;
- signing consent documents, non permits and the administration of appropriate authorities;
- submission of license documents, non permits and the administration of appropriate authorities;
- clearance document archive management, non permits and the administration of appropriate authorities;
- determination and sanctions against misuse of permits and non permits and administrative documents appropriate authorities;
- management of information technology systems implementation PTSP;
- services, processing and settlement of complaints / grievances on the implementation of OSS;
- servicing and settlement of complaints / grievances for the service at the office of OSS and complaints / grievances for the service Satlak Satlak PTSP PTSP District and village that can not be resolved by the Office of OSS;
- recording, accounting and reporting of the implementation of OSS service levies;
BPTSP operational inaugurated by the Governor of DKI Jakarta, Basuki T. Purnama on 2 January 2015, has the organizational structures which spread from the provincial level to the village as much as 318 units (service points), namely:
- Provincial PTSP Agency, 1 unit based in the City Hall Complex
- PTSP office City / County, 6 units, located in the Office of the Mayor / Regent
- Executing Unit PTSP the District, 44 units, located in Head Office
- Executing Unit PTSP Village, 267 units, located in the Village Head Office
Agency service points located throughout the PTSP government offices, is intended to bring services to the community, which allows people to apply for licenses and non-licensing of the location of the nearest PTSP. With the concept of OSS as “official brokers’ licenses in Jakarta, the people no longer need to manage licensing headache but is sufficient to visit the location of the nearest PTSP. And the duty officer PTSP to process licensing and non license further.
Along the way, BPTSP until recently been doing some innovative service products include:
- Has implemented licensing services and non permits settlement only takes 1 day / One Day Service (ODS).
- Implement priority services, where these services are divided into 2 types:
- Package service innovation, which in package these services, BPTSP only takes 122 working days to complete all the permission / non-permission, ranging from the consent principle, SP3L, KRK, SIPPT, RTLB, IMB, Licensed environment, mentioning, SLF and business licenses.
- Drive-thru service, which in this ministry, BPTSP only takes 1 hour to complete the license and non-license. Drive-thru service type consists of RPTKA, study permits, legalization, IUJK and UGB.
BPTSP DKI Jakarta Function :
- Technical policy formulation OSS implementation in accordance with the provisions of the legislation
- Guidance, control, monitoring and evaluation of services licensing and non-licensing and administrative documents by the Office of PTSP, Satlak PTSP PTSP Satlak District and Village
- Acceptance of the application for licenses and permits as well as the non-administrative documents appropriate authority
- Research / examination application file permissions and non-licensing and administrative documents appropriate authority
- Implementation of technical studies / physical testing application for license and non administrative documents appropriate licensing authority serla
- The signing of the document permits, non permits and appropriate administrative authority
- Submission of license documents, non permits and corresponding administrative authority
- Clearance document archive management, non permits and appropriate administrative authority
- Determination and sanctions against misuse of permits and non permits and administrative documents appropriate authority
- Management of information technology systems implementation PTSP
- Services, processing and settlement of complaints / grievances for organizing PTSP
- Servicing and settlement of complaints / grievances for the service at the office of OSS and complaints / grievances for the service Satlak Satlak PTSP PTSP District and village that can not be resolved by Kan
- Recording, accounting and reporting services levy organizing PTSP
Contact BPTSP DKI Jakarta
Jl. Kebon Sirih No. 18 Blok H Lt 18, Jakarta Pusat
021-3822968, Call Center 164
Badan Pelayanan Terpadu Satu Pintu Provinsi DKI Jakarta invites qualified candidates to fullfill the position as follows :
- Maximum age of 35 years old per 1 January 2016.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree (S1) with major study in Architectural Engineering from a reputable university (PTN/PTS).
- Minimum GPA of 2.75 (PTN) and 3.00 (PTS) within 4.00 scales.
- Required experience for minimum 3 years in the related field.
- Technical expertise in AutoCAD and Sketchup (preferably Revit).
- Able to draw an image of Building Permit (IMB) House Live Simple (minimum 5 IMB images per day).
- High intergrity and disciplines.
- Willing to work overtime.
- Have their own laptop with specs that supports.
- Have personal vehicle.
- Not demanding holiday allowance.
- Registered as a member of IAI (Architectural Association Indonesia) are still active.
- 11 positions available with 1 year contract period (maximum THP Rp 13,650,000 per month).
Application should contains the below documents :
- Copy of ID Card (1 sheet) and domiciled at Jabodetabek;
- Copy of NPWP (1 sheet);
- Legalized copies of diploma and transcripts (1 sheet);
- Passport photograph 4×6 (1 sheet);
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) and includes a sample of worksheet (project portfolio at least 3 residential project);
- Copy of IAI membership certificate and a reference letter of active members of the IAI.
Qualified Individuals are invited to submit an application letter with all required application documents above to :
Badan Pelayanan Terpadu Satu Pintu (BPTSP) Provinsi DKI Jakarta
Gedung Balaikota Provinsi DKI Jakarta,
Jl. Kebon Sirih No 18 Blok H Lt 21 Jakarta Pusat 10110
Up Kepala Bidangn Pelayanan Teknis.
- Application should be submitted no later than 18 December 2015, 15.00 WIB.
- All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially.
- Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process.
Lowongan Kerja BPTSP DKI brougth to you by lokercpnsbumn.com