Lowongan Kerja Management Trainee PT Garuda Indonesia (Persero) Tbk
Lowongan Kerja MT Garuda Indonesia
About PT Garuda Indonesia (Persero) Tbk
PT Garuda Indonesia (Persero) Tbk – Garuda Indonesia is an Indonesia state owned airline. It offers more than 43 domestic and international flights in business class and economy class. As of late December 2010.
Garuda’s shareholders structure consists of the Government of the Republic of Indonesia (85.8%), PT Bank Mandiri (10.6%), and PT Angkasa Pura I (1.4%), PT Angkasa Pura II (2.2%).The Company supported by 89 aircrafts consist of 3 Boeing 747-400, 6 Airbus 330-300, 5 Airbus 330-200 and 33 Boeing 737 Classic (series 300, 400, 500) aircrafts as well as 42 Boeing 737-800 NG aircrafts.
Garuda Indonesia has 49 offices in Jakarta, Bandung, Manado, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Bangkok, Tokyo, Osaka, Nagoya, Seoul, Guangzhou, Hong Kong, Beijing, Shanghai, Sydney, Perth, Melbourne, Jeddah, Riyadh, Amsterdam and other cities Indonesia. PT Aerowisata, PT GMF Aero Asia, PT Abacus Distribution System, and PT Angkasa Gapura, PT Lufthansa Systems Indonesia are its subsidiaries.
Garuda Indonesia adopted a Human Capital Management approach which perceives employees as assets with high levels of competitiveness. Engaged in the service industry, Garuda Indonesia acknowledges the importance of human resources in creating a strong and sustainable corporate performance. Therefore, since 2005 the Company has actively redefined its policies and human resources systems in order to be aligned with the Company’s grand strategy and objectives. For Garuda Indonesia, people have always been the main priority. Employees can be viewed as human capital, implying that Garuda Indonesia’s employees have knowledge, skills and potential work habits that can support the Company’s productivity. In order to become valuable capital with a strong contribution to the organization, every employee has to have a healthy work spirit and hence will be competent enough for the organization.
PT Garuda Indonesia (Persero) Tbk now is seeking the candidates who are interested to learn and gaining hands-on experience in airline industry as follow :
Management Trainee for Engineering
Specifically Garuda Indonesia Management Trainee covers:
- Classroom training on airline business, global economic trend, brand revitalization, sales-marketing, business law, entrepreneurship and finance
- Job rotation to various units at Garuda Indonesia covering commercial area, services, finance and controlling, business strategy, ground operation, safety, maintenance
- Assignments at branch offices, leading project in sales, marketing and branding with direct impact to company’s revenue and optimalization
- Male or Female
- Indonesian citizen
- Min. holds Bachelor Degree/S1 from reputable University with majoring Mechanical Engineering or Aeronautical Engineering
- Max. age 27 years old (for bachelor degree/S1) and 30 years old (for Master Degree/S2)
- GPA min. 3.00 for (for bachelor degree/S1) and 3.25 for (master degree/S2) within 4.00 scales.
- TOEFL score min. 500 or TOEIC score min. 600 (test validity period 2012-2014)
- Active in campus organizations and/or committees
- Willing not to get married during the training period (approximately 12 months)
- Willing to be placed/assigned to whichever unit and/or branch office according to company’s needs
Register yourself online by clicking the APPLY button on :
- Registration period : April, 11th -25 th 2014.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- For further information please call:
- Recruitment Team (021-2560 1038)
- Ibu Risa (0857 1871 1837, SMS only)
- During workdays (Monday-Friday) and work hours (8 AM – 4:30 PM)
Lowongan Kerja MT Garuda Indonesia brougth to you by lokercpnsbumn