Lowongan Kerja MT Garuda Indonesia
About PT Garuda Indonesia (Persero) Tbk
PT Garuda Indonesia (Persero) Tbk – Garuda Indonesia is an Indonesia state owned airline. It offers more than 43 domestic and international flights in business class and economy class. As of late December 2010.
Garuda’s shareholders structure consists of the Government of the Republic of Indonesia (85.8%), PT Bank Mandiri (10.6%), and PT Angkasa Pura I (1.4%), PT Angkasa Pura II (2.2%).The Company supported by 89 aircrafts consist of 3 Boeing 747-400, 6 Airbus 330-300, 5 Airbus 330-200 and 33 Boeing 737 Classic (series 300, 400, 500) aircrafts as well as 42 Boeing 737-800 NG aircrafts.
Garuda Indonesia has 49 offices in Jakarta, Bandung, Manado, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Bangkok, Tokyo, Osaka, Nagoya, Seoul, Guangzhou, Hong Kong, Beijing, Shanghai, Sydney, Perth, Melbourne, Jeddah, Riyadh, Amsterdam and other cities Indonesia. PT Aerowisata, PT GMF Aero Asia, PT Abacus Distribution System, and PT Angkasa Gapura, PT Lufthansa Systems Indonesia are its subsidiaries.
Garuda Indonesia adopted a Human Capital Management approach which perceives employees as assets with high levels of competitiveness. Engaged in the service industry, Garuda Indonesia acknowledges the importance of human resources in creating a strong and sustainable corporate performance. Therefore, since 2005 the Company has actively redefined its policies and human resources systems in order to be aligned with the Company’s grand strategy and objectives. For Garuda Indonesia, people have always been the main priority. Employees can be viewed as human capital, implying that Garuda Indonesia’s employees have knowledge, skills and potential work habits that can support the Company’s productivity. In order to become valuable capital with a strong contribution to the organization, every employee has to have a healthy work spirit and hence will be competent enough for the organization.
PT Garuda Indonesia (Persero) Tbk now is seeking the candidates who are interested to learn and gaining hands-on experience in airline industry as follow :
- Garuda Indonesia Management Trainee for Sales & Marketing
- Indonesian Citizen (WNI).
- Single/unmarried and willing not to get married during training period (+/- 1 year).
- Minimum requirement of Bachelor Degree (S1) in any field from a leading university, preferably majoring in Economics, Marketing, Industrial Engineering, Business Studies and Commerce.
- Both experienced (1-2 years) and fresh graduate candidates are highly welcome.
- Maximum age of 27 years old.
- Possess a minimum GPA of 3.00 (for S1) or 3.25 on a 4.00 grade scale (for S2).
- Strong communication skill in English, both oral and written.
- Strong understanding in sales, marketing and airline industry.
- Active involvement in extracurricular activities (assuming leadership position), or has received recognition and award on achievement acquired e.g. student exchange, scholarship, etc.
- Willing to be stationed in all unit and/or branch office in accordance with company requirement.
Interested candidates need to register online to :
- Deadline of registration 29 May 2016.
- For any inquiry, feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org on Monday – Friday (08:00 – 16:00 WIB).
- All application will be treated in strictest confidential and only short listed candidates will be notified.
Lowongan Kerja MT Garuda Indonesia brougth to you by lokercpnsbumn.com