Lowongan MT Bank Pundi
About PT Bank Pundi Indonesia, Tbk
PT Bank Pundi Indonesia, Tbk (“Bank Pundi”), established in 1992 in Jakarta under the name PT Executive International Bank (“Bank Executive”) based on the deed that has been approved by the Minister of Justice with No. C2-9246-HT.01.01 in 1992 and was published in the Official Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia no. 103 dated December 26, 1992, additional stars. 6651.
On June 22, 2001, the Bank Pundi (d / h Bank Executive) to obtain an effective statement of the Chairman of the Capital Market Supervisory Agency (Bapepam) in his letter no. S-153/PM/2001 to conduct a public offering of shares to the public as much as 277.5 million shares with a nominal value of Rp. 100 per share and offering price of Rp 140 per share, 55,500,000 issued Simultaneously Series I Warrant that accompanies all the shares offered in the Public Offering is free of charge. The warrants entitle the holder to purchase new shares issued from the portfolio with a nominal value of Rp. 100 per share at a price of Rp 175 per share beginning on January 13, 2003 until the date of July 12, 2004. On July 14, 2001 the shares were listed on the Jakarta Stock Exchange with stock code BEKS.
In 2009, due to problems of capital and an increase in problem loans, the Bank’s Executive included in the special supervision of Bank Indonesia. To resolve this problem, the Bank increased its capital through the Executive Limited Public Offering I (“PUT I”).
Based on the decision of the General Meeting Extraordinary Shareholders (AGM-LB) dated June 30, 2010, shareholders of the Bank’s Executive agreed to the entry of PT Recapital Securities as a standby purchaser of new shares to be issued the company. PT Recapital Securities received an allocation of 61.02% stake, while the IF Netherlands Services BV is entitled to 24% stake.
As a follow up to the decision of the AGM-LB dated June 30, 2010, Bank Indonesia has given approval to the PT Recapital Securities as the controlling shareholder of the Bank’s Executive. The decision is contained in letter No.. 12/84/GBI/DPIP/Rahasia dated June 29, 2010.
Through PUT I, on July 26, 2010 Bank Pundi get a capital injection of Rp 512.25 billion. On July 26, 2010, PT Recapital Securities officially became the controlling shareholder of the Bank Pundi.
AGM-LB June 30, 2010 also approved a change of name of PT Bank Executives International, Tbk to PT Bank Pundi Indonesia, Tbk (Bank Pundi). The name change was approved by the Minister of Justice and Human Rights Republic of Indonesia through letter No.. AHU-3740.AH.01.02 Year 2010, dated July 28, 2010 on Approval of Amendment of Articles of Association. Company name change also has been approved by Bank Indonesia through the Governor of Bank Indonesia Decree No.. 12/58/KEP.GBI/2010, dated 23 September 2010 on the amendment of Use Permit Business Name Top Executives PT Bank International, Tbk a Business License Pundi the Name of PT Bank Indonesia, Tbk.
Thanks to the increase of capital, the Capital Adequacy Ratio (CAR) Pundi Bank increased by 56.26%, well above the minimum threshold stipulated by Bank Indonesia amounting to 8%. With stronger capital, Bank Pundi can perform a full backup of non-performing loans to assets, so that the ratio of Non Performing Loans (NPLs) net fell from 23.5% at March 30, 2010 to 4.6% by July 31, 2010. Net NPL ratio had reduced to below the maximum provision of Bank Indonesia, amounting to 5%.
On September 30, 2010, management launched a new identity Pundi Bank. In line with these changes, the Bank Pundi also make changes to business strategy. If the earlier, more focused on the corporate sector, the Bank now Pundi develop sector financing of Micro and Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs). To support the focus of such financing, the structure of funding was directed at the retail funds (retail funding).
Changes in business strategy is aligned with the concept of equality to prosperity by promoting the empowerment of Micro and Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs). The concept is the founder and writer of the Recapital Group Rosan P. Roeslani and Sandiaga S. Uno.
Until late 2010 Pundi Bank has 19 offices covering an Operational Headquarters and 18 branches in 12 cities in Indonesia, Jakarta, Bandung, Semarang, Solo, Surabaya, Malang, Denpasar, Lampung, Palembang, Medan, Makassar and Manado. To support the company’s operations, until December 31, 2010, the Bank Pundi have as many as 1,500 employees (including Directors).
In line with new business being developed, Pundi Bank has opened 39 new branch offices until the first quarter of 2011 in 14 cities, including Edinburgh and Yogyakarta and supported by more than 3000 employees. (Source: Bank Pundi)
Jl. RS. Fatmawati No. 12
Telp. 021 726–0123
Fax. 021 726–7966
PT. Bank Pundi Indonesia as a growing financial institution with office network covers all of Indonesia invited the best candidates to realize the dream by joining us in a partnership.
Let’s Develop a career with us as:
- Pundi Management Trainee – AO ( PMT-JKT ) – Bekasi (Jawa Barat), Bogor (Jawa Barat), Cibinong (Jawa Barat), Cilegon (Banten), Cileungsi (Jawa Barat), Depok (Jawa Barat), Jakarta Raya, Pandeglang (Banten), Rangkasbitung (Banten), Serang (Banten), Tangerang (Banten)
- Pundi Management Trainee – AO ( PMT-BDG ) – Bandung, Cianjur, Cimahi, Purwakarta, Sukabumi, Tasikmalaya
- Pundi Management Trainee – AO ( PMT-SMG ) – Brebes, Klaten, Kudus, Magelang, Pekalongan, Pemalang, Purbalingga, Purwokerto, Purworejo, Semarang, Surakarta, Tegal, Ungaran, Wonogiri Wonogoro
- Pundi Management Trainee – AO ( PMT-SBY ) – Banyuwangi, Blitar, Gresik, Jember, Kediri, Madiun, Malang, Mojokerto, Probolinggo, Surabaya
- Pundi Management Trainee – AO ( PMT-DPS ) – Denpasar, Gianyar, Klungkung, Mataram, Sumbawa, Kupang
- Pundi Management Trainee – AO ( PMT-MDN ) – Kota Banda Aceh, Pekanbaru, Bukittinggi, Padang, Asahan Kisaran, Medan, Padang Sidempuan, Pematangsiantar
- Pundi Management Trainee – AO ( PMT-PBG ) – Bengkulu, Jambi, Bandar Lampung, Metro, Palembang, Prabumulih
- Pundi Management Trainee – AO ( PMT-MKS ) – Timika, Banjarmasin, Balikpapan, Samarinda, Makassar, Palu, Kendari, Bitung, Manado, Tomohon, Gorontalo, Manokwari, Sorong
- Education S1, a minimum GPA of 2.75.
- Maximum age 25 years.
- Recent college graduate majoring in any / Fresh Graduated.
- Have the ability to communicate well.
- Having a motorcycle and SIM C.
- Able to operate computer (MS Office + Excel).
- Love a challenge and working to targets.
- Mastering the local language and the local community.
- Willing Association Office for 2 years.
- Willing to follow the Program of Education for 2.5 months.
- Not Married / Single
- Permanent employment status.
- Challenging career.
- Training & Coaching sustainable.
- Health Insurance.
Please register yourself at :
- Only short-listed candidates will be invited via e-mail/phone for Test and Interview
Lowongan MT Bank Pundi provided by lokercpnsbumn