Lowongan Kerja LPS (Lembaga Penjamin Simpanan)
Lowongan Kerja LPS
About Lembaga Penjamin Simpanan (LPS)
Lembaga Penjamin Simpanan (LPS) is an independent board that was established by Law and has a function related to the banking system.
Form and Status of the Guarantor deposits (LPS)
- LPS is formed by the Government of Indonesia through Law Number 24 Year 2004 on the Guarantor deposits.
- LPS is a body of law based on Law Number 24 Year 2004 on the Guarantor deposits.
- LPS is a board of independent, transparent, and accountable in discharging their duties and wewenangnya.
- LPS is responsible to the President.
- LPS located in Jakarta and will have a representative office in the territory of Republic of Indonesia.
History The establishment of LPS
The banking industry is one of the most important component in the national economy in order to keep the balance of economic progress and national unity. Significantly influence the stability of the banking industry as a whole economic stability.
In 1998, monetary and banking crisis slam Indonesia, which was marked by dilikuidasinya 16 banks, resulting in a declining level of public trust in the banking system. To overcome the crisis happened, the government released some of them to furnish security policy on all payment obligations of banks, including savings society (blanket guarantee). It is stipulated in Presidential Decision Number 26 of 1998 on Guarantee of Payment Obligations on public banks and Decision Number 193 Year 1998 President of the Guarantee Payment Obligations on rural banks.
In implementation, the blanket guarantee it will grow back people’s confidence in the banking industry, but the scope is too broad assurance that give rise to moral hazard either from the bank manager and the community.
To overcome these and to keep creating a sense of security for the customers store and maintain a stable banking system, guaranteeing a very broad program scope is to be replaced by a system of limited assurance.
The issuance of Law Number 10 Year 1998 on the formation of a Board mandate Banking Deposit Guarantor (LPS) as the executor of guaranteeing public funds.
On 22 September 2004, the President of the Republic of Indonesia confirmed the Law of Republic of Indonesia Number 24 of the Deposit Guarantor. Based on the Law, LPS, an independent board that functions ensure customer savings of depositors and is also active in preserving the stability of the banking system in accordance with its authority, was formed.
This law effectively happened since the date 22 September 2005, and since that date the official LPS operates.
Equity Tower Lt 20-21, SCBD Lot 9
Jalan Jenderal Sudirman Kav. 52-53,
Jakarta 12190 , Indonesia
Phone: (62-21) 515 1000
Fax: (62-21) 5140 1500, 5140 1600
Lembaga Penjamin Simpanan (LPS) is an independent agency established by the Law and have functions related to the banking system. In order to improve the performance of the organization, currently requires candidates LPS quality, credible, accountable and have high integrity and commitment to occupy the following positions:
Pelaksana Divisi Risiko Perekonomian dan Sistem Keuangan
- Max age 30 years old
- Preferably S1 majoring in Informatics
- Min GPA 3.00
- Min 3 years of working experience at service institution/regulator/consultant in the field of banking/finance
- Have a basic knowledge of banking and financial industry (products, business and operational)
- Mastering in the field of database and programming application softwares; VB, PHP, SQL Server and MS Access
- Mastering other working softwares; MS Office, Windows and Internet Search Engine
If you are eager to take on the challenge, please submit your applications via online through :
- Closing date 7 March 2014.
- All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially.
- Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Lowongan Kerja LPS brougth to you by lokercpnsbumn.com