Lowongan Pegawai LKPP
About Lembaga Kebijakan Pengadaan Barang / Jasa Pemerintah (LKPP)
Embryo of Lembaga Kebijakan Pengadaan Barang/Jasa Pemerintah – LKPP began in a unit called the Center for Development of Procurement Policy / Public Services (PPKPBJ) as the unit echelon II. Formed in 2005, the unit was tasked to develop policies and regulations of procurement of goods / services of the government, provide technical guidance and advocacy related to the procurement of government goods / services, and to facilitate the implementation of certification exam expert procurement of goods / services of the government.
With a passion to make Indonesia a better place, raised the hope that the process of procurement of goods / services that government funding comes from the State Budget / Budget Revenue and Expenditure (Budget / budget) can take place more effectively and efficiently and prioritize the application of principles principles of fair competition, transparent, open and fair to all parties and of course, can be accounted for.
Based on expectations of an ideal it is necessary to develop a system of procurement of goods / services that includes aspects of clear regulations and procedures, institutional better qualified human resources, business processes are transparent and accountable, and handling legal issues that promote the principle of justice.
Regarding institutional better, it is necessary that the institution has the authority to formulate planning and development strategies, policies and rules and regulations determining the procurement of government goods / services in accordance with the changing demands.
In harmony with it as part of the global community, the existence of the agency will align Indonesia in the international arena, should similar institutions that already exist in a number of countries such as the Office of Federal Procurement Policy (OFPP) in the United States, the Office of Government Commerce (OGC ) in England, the Government Procurement Policy Board (GPPB) in the Philippines, Public Procurement Policy Office (PPPO) in Poland, and the Public Procurement Service (PPS) in South Korea.
So to give gratitude to God Almighty, on December 6, 2007, Institute for Procurement of Goods / Services (Audited) was established by Presidential Decree No. 106 of 2007.
In practice Audited serves as the Ministry of Non-Government Institutions (LPNK) and directly responsible to the President. In carrying out its duties and functions, under the coordination Audited State Minister for National Development Planning / Head of Bappenas.
In addition to implementing the program according to the vision, mission, strategic goals and objectives, Audited also responsible for achieving the national targets as mandated in RPJMN 2010-2014, the priorities in the areas of good governance apparatus, increasing clean governance, free of corruption, collusion and nepotism. Specifically, the functions and authority of the institute is organizing good governance in the procurement of government goods / services.
Audited determined to be a qualified organization procurement policy, capability, and authority to generate and develop policies to realize the goods / services that are reliable in Indonesia.
Lembaga Kebijakan Pengadaan Barang / Jasa Pemerintah (LKPP)
SME Tower Lt. 8 Jln. Gatot Subroto Kav 94
Jakarta – 12780
Telpon : 021 – 7167 3000 & 021 – 799 1025
Fax : 021 – 799 6033 / 021 – 799 1125
Informasi Umum & Permintaan Informasi
E-mail : email@example.com
Website : Konsultasi.lkpp.go.id
Kontak Direktorat e-Procurement
Helpdesk : 021 – 7918 1153
Fax : 021 – 797 3548
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Telepon yang dapat dihubungi untuk penyelenggaraan ujian :
Phone : 021-7974321 & 021-7991025 ex. 169/137
Fax : 021-79181137
E-mail : email@example.com
Sekretariat Bina Sertifikasi Profesi :
Phone : 021-44469812
HP : 081219403350
Penjadwalan Ujian :
Phone : 021-44469813
HP : 081219403360
Penjadwalan Ujian 32 Provinsi dan Kabupaten/Kota :
HP : 081298498400
Lembaga Kebijakan Pengadaan Barang/Jasa Pemerintah – LKPP through the Directorate for Catalogue System Development is looking for talented people and the best candidates to join as positions below:
- Staf Pengelola Konten Website – Position Code PKW01-2018
- Staf IT Developer – Position Code ITD01-2018
Staf Pengelola Konten Website – Position Code PKW01-2018
- Minimum S1 all majors (preferably majoring in Communication Science, Public Relation).
- Male / Female, maximum age of 30 years old.
- Mastering office tools application.
- Able to work in teams.
- Able to work under tight deadlines.
- Happy and able to make good writing.
- Strong interesting in journalism.
- English proficiency.
- Able to communicate well.
- Thorough, discipline and have a good work ethic.
- Have the will to learn and develop themselves.
Staf IT Developer – Position Code ITD01-2018
- Minimum S1 or DIV majoring in Informatics Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Electrical Engineering, or related majors in IT.
- Male / Female, maximum age of 30 years old.
- Preferably have experience for minimum 2 years in developing web-based applications or have developed at least 4 web-based and or mobile applications.
- Preferably have experience in programming, Software Design, Software Debugging, Software Documentation, and Software Testing
- Have a good understanding about Software Development Fundamentals, Software Development Process, and Software Requirements.
- Mastering interconnection concepts and techniques between systems using web services.
- Able to perform algorithm optimization for web applications that the number of users and the number of transactions is high.
- Have good problem solving skills, able to work in teams, able to work under pressure, and willing to follow the rules applicable within the Government Procurement Policy Guarantee Institution.
Application should contains the below documents :
- Application letter, addressed to Pejabat Pengadaan Direktorat Pengembangan Sistem Katalog
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Copy of ID Card
- Color photograph 3×4
- Copy of diploma (legalized)
- Copy of academic transcript (legalized)
- Other relevant certificates or documents to support the application.
- Attach CAT results held by Government Agencies
- For applicants who already have CAT Test results in the previous year please attach evidence of CAT results in the application letter.
- For applicants who have never conducted a CAT Test, are willing to take the CAT Test at the next recruitment stage organized by LKPP.
If you feel have the right talent and skills, please apply in confidence by filling online application form at :
- http://s.id/rekrutment and then forward all required application documents above via email to : firstname.lastname@example.org with email subject “Lamaran [APPLIED POSITION] [CODE]“.
- All applications close on 31 January 2018, 23.59 WIB.
- All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially.
- Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process.
Info Lowongan Kerja LKPP brougth to you by lokercpnsbumn.com