Lowongan Kerja Lembaga Kebijakan Pengadaan Barang/Jasa (LKPP)
Lowongan Kerja LKPP
About Lembaga Kebijakan Pengadaan Barang/Jasa (LKPP)
LKPP grew from embryo bakalnya, Centre for Development Policy Procurement / Public Service (PPKPBJ) which was formed in 2005. As an Echelon II unit in the Ministry of National Development Planning / Bappenas, PPKPBJ has the task of policy development and regulation of the procurement of goods / services of the government, providing technical guidance and advocacy related to the implementation of the procurement of government goods / services, and facilitate the implementation of certification exams experts procurement of goods / services government.
Along the rolling reform in Indonesia, there were hopes that the procurement of goods / services of government-funded State Budget / Budget Revenue and Expenditure (Budget / Budget) can be implemented more effectively and efficiently, giving priority to the application of the principles of fair business competition , transparent, open and fair to all parties. In addition to the scope and coverage of the procurement of government goods / services a broad, cross-institutional and cross-sector, also have a direct impact to the development of small businesses, increase domestic production, and development and the business climate in general.
Starting from a background like this, it is necessary the existence of a separate agency that has authority to formulate planning and development strategies, policies and rules and regulations determining the procurement of government goods / services in accordance with the demands and development of internal and external environment in a sustainable, integrated, directed, and coordinated . Important role these institutions, especially in the implementation of state spending, has also been held with the presence of similar institutions in countries such as the Office of Federal Procurement Policy (OFPP) in the United States, Office of Government Commerce (OGC) in England, the Government Procurement Policy Board (GPPB) in the Philippines, Public Procurement Policy Office (PPPO) in Poland, and the Public Procurement Service (PPS) in South Korea. In fact, in some countries the institutions established by law.
On December 6, 2007, Lembaga Kebijakan Pengadaan Barang/Jasa (LKPP) (LKPP) was established by Presidential Decree No. 106 of 2007. LKPP serves as the Ministry of Non-Government Institutions (LPNK) which is subordinate and accountable directly to the President. In exercising its duties and functions, LKPP coordinated by the Minister of State Planning / Head of Bappenas.
- Reliably in realizing a credible procurement system.
- Manifest a clear procurement rules, monitoring and evaluation systems are reliable, professional human resources, procurement and law enforcement / government services.
Currently LKPP function is:
- Develop policies, regulations, norms, standards, procedures, manuals in the field of procurement of goods / services including the procurement of government entities in the framework of government cooperation with business entities.
- Develop strategies, policies, plans, programs, human resource development and system testing professional competence in the field of procurement of goods / services of the government.
- Provide technical assistance, advocacy, opinions, recommendations and corrective actions, assistance, advice, legal opinion and expert testimony relating to the procurement of government goods / services.
- Develop policies and systems monitoring, assessment and evaluation of the implementation of the procurement process of goods / services of government, coordination, guidance, supervision and development of electronic procurement systems.
LEMBAGA KEBIJAKAN PENGADAAN BARANG/JASA PEMERINTAH
Gedung SMESCO UKM Lt. 8 Jln. Gatot Subroto Kav 94 Jakarta – 12780
Telepon : 021-7991025
Fax : 021-7996033 / 021-7991125
E-mail : email@example.com
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
LOWONGAN PEKERJAAN (Pegawai Kontrak)
Policy Institute for Procurement of Goods / Services (LKPP) is a Non Government Institutions Ministry has the task of implementing the policy development and procurement of goods / services of the government. This institution was established by Presidential Decree No. 106 of 2007.
Currently LKPP still require employees to fill several positions.
- The selection process consists of stages: the selection and administration, competency assessment, interview users;
- Selection is free of charge;
- Employment status is not automatic and Contract Employees / Candidates had the privilege of Civil Servants.
Bachelor (S1/D4) Department / Program:
- Informatics / Computer
- Education Management
- Aged 18-30 years by January 1, 2012;
- Score a minimum of 525 TPA pick with the organizers UUOTPA Bappenas in 2 (two) years; *)
- Have a minimum TOEFL Score 450 in 2 (two) years;
- Graduate of University Affairs, the State University or Private University is an accredited study program of at least ‘B’ by the National Accreditation Board for Higher Education;
- Physically and mentally healthy;
- Able to work together in teams.
- Delivery procedures of application and implementation of the interview:
- Fill out application form via the website LKPP: www.lkpp.go.id;
- Application form duly sent to the email address email@example.com the email subject; **)
- Application delivery from March 1 to March 15, 2012;
*) The information exam TPA can be viewed at the website: www.upp-tpa.com
**) Please only send the application form without (attachment) file / soft copy of other documents, application forms can be downloaded at this announcement from March 1, 2012 in www.lkpp.go.id
Lowongan kerja LKPP provided by http://lokercpnsbumn.com