Lowongan Kerja KPU Jawa Timur
About Komisi Pemilihan Umum (KPU)
Komisi Pemilihan Umum – KPU is a state agency that organizes elections in Indonesia.In Act No. 22 of 2007 About Election Organizers set about the Election Commission, the ELECTION COMMISSION and the ELECTION COMMISSION of the province, Kabupaten/Kota as providers of permanent elections and Election watchdog Bawaslu as an institution. ELECTION COMMISSION in carrying out its duties responsibly in accordance with laws and regulations as well as in terms of organizing the entire stage of the elections and other duties. ELECTION COMMISSION President gives a report to the House of representatives.
Act No. 22 of 2007 About Election Organizers also set the position of the Election Committee which includes PPS, PPK, KPPS and PPLN as well as KPPSLN which is the organizer of the elections which are ad hoc. The Committee had an important role in the implementation of all stages of the conduct of the Elections in order to control the realization of the elections directly, free, General, secret, honest, and fair.
In order to realize the ELECTION COMMISSION and a Bawaslu has integrity and credibility as the organizer of the election, organized and established the code of conduct of election Organisers. In order that the code of conduct of election Organisers can be applied in the holding of the elections, formed a Board of honour Election Commission, ELECTION COMMISSION and provincial, Bawaslu.
In Act No. 12 of 2003 On general elections of REPRESENTATIVES, DPD and the DPRD, the number of members of the ELECTION COMMISSION is 11 people. With the promulgation of Act No. 22 of 2007 about the Election Organizers, the number of members of the ELECTION COMMISSION was reduced to 7 people. Reduction of the number of members of the ELECTION COMMISSION from 11 to 7 people do not fundamentally alter the Division of the duties, functions, authorities and responsibilities of ELECTION COMMISSION in planning and implementing stages, timetable and mechanism for the election of REPRESENTATIVES, DPD, the REPRESENTATIVES, election of the President/Vice President and Regional Head Election And Deputy Head of the region.
According to Act No. 22 of 2007 About the organizers of the election, the composition of the membership of the ELECTION COMMISSION should pay attention to the representation of women at least 30% (thirty per cent). The membership period is 5 (five) years counted since the pronunciation of the oath/promise.
Election organizers are based upon the principle: independent; to be honest; fair; legal certainty; orderly organizer of the elections; the public interest; openness; of proportionality; professionalism; accountability; efficiency and effectiveness.
How the selection of the members of the ELECTION COMMISSION-according to Act No. 22 of 2007 about the organizers of the elections-the President formed a Committee FROM the members of the selection team on 25 May 2007 that consists of five people who helped the President sets the members of the ELECTION COMMISSION which is then submitted to the House of representatives to follow the fit and proper test. In accordance with Article 13 paragraph (3) of law No. 22 of 2007 about the organizers of the election, the ELECTION COMMISSION the members of the selection team on 9 July 2007 had received 545 people interested applicants become members of the ELECTION COMMISSION. From 545 people applicants, 270 people escaped administrative selection to follow the written test. Of the 270 candidates who qualify the administrative test, 45 people FROM members of the prospective candidates qualified for a written test and track record that was announced on July 31, 2007.
Contact KPU PROVINSI JAWA TIMUR
Jl. Raya Tenggilis No. 1 – 3
Surabaya, Jawa Timur
Telp: 031-8484827, 8484828
KPU Jawa Timur open the opportunity for the best Indonesian Citizen who have high integrity and commitment to be a candidate as :
- Relawan Program Fasilitasi Pengembangan Komunitas Peduli Pemilu dan Demokrasi Tahun 2016.
- Indonesia citizens who meet the qualifications of the voters group segmentation beginners, women, disability, religious, and marginal (community of farmers, fishermen, street vendors, workers, etc.);
- Domiciled in the province of East Java, Surabaya and preferably live in surrounding areas;
- Novice Voter group segmentation of at least 18 years of age and up to 25 years, while the segmentation of women’s groups, religious, disability and a maximum age of 45 years of marginal;
- Educated at least ADMIN/equal;
- Non-Partisan (never became a member of a political party);
- Incorporated in community/organizations/groups/dampingan appropriate base segmentation and committed to forming community care about elections;
- Have the ability to communicate;
- Public awareness related experience or active in civic organizations/youth/student/student.
- Copy Of ID CARD;
- Copy of diploma/SLTA equal;
- Photo 4 x 6 size, as much as two (2) pieces;
- Affidavit of not being a member of a political party for at least five (5) years;
- List of biography;
- Fill out the registration form Program of activities Facilitating the development of Community care about Elections and democracy 2016: Novice Voter Segmentation Form (click here), the segmentation of women Form (click here), the segmentation Disability Form (click here), a form of religious Segmentation (click here), Marginal Segmentation Form (click here);
- Fill out the form non-partisan (click here);
- The registration file is delivered directly to the Secretariat of the ELECTION COMMISSION of East Java province and sent through the post, put in a brown envelope.
For those interested and meet the requirements, then the registration can be done via email, mail, and delivered it directly to:
Kantor KPU Provinsi Jawa Timur, di jalan Raya Tenggilis Nomor 1 Surabaya;
- The registration file is delivered directly to the Office, dedicated Sekretariat KPU Provinsi Jawa Timur cq. Sub Bagian Teknis dan Hupmas, Jalan Raya Tenggilis Nomor 1 Surabaya, and in the upper left corner of the envelope was written Calon Relawan Peduli Pemilu dan Demokrasi;
- The registration file is being sent through the post addressed Sekretariat KPU Provinsi Jawa Timur cq. Sub Bagian Teknis dan Hupmas, Jalan Raya Tenggilis Nomor 1 Surabaya;
- Registration files are posted online by email: email@example.com, with Subjek: Rekrutmen Komunitas Peduli Pemilu dan Demokrasi Tahun 2016.
- Closing date : 18 September 2016
- CP : Kepala Sub Bagian Teknis dan Hupmas KPU Provinsi Jawa Timur, Azis Basuki (Hp. 085645013235).
Lowongan Kerja KPU Jatim brougth to you by lokercpnsbumn.com