Lowongan Kerja KPK
About Komisi Pemberantasan Korupsi (KPK)
Komisi Pemberantasan Korupsi – KPK or Indonesia’s Komisi Pemberantasan Korupsi is a government agency established to fight corruption. Anti-corruption efforts began in Indonesia in the 1950s. Following strong criticism of corruption at the beginning of the New Order regime in the late 1960s a Commission of Four was appointed by president Suharto in 1970. The report of the commission noted that corruption was “rampant” but none of the cases it said were in need of urgent action were followed up. Laws were passed in 1999 giving the Police and prosecution service the authority to investigate corruption cases.
Law No.30/2002 on the Komisi Pemberantasan Korupsi was passed in 2002 providing a legal basis for the establishment of the KPK
The KPK vision is to free Indonesian from corruption. Its duties include investigating and prosecuting corruption cases and monitoring the governance of the state. It has the authority to request meetings and reports in the course of its investigations. It can also authorize wiretaps, impose travel bans, request financial information about suspects, freeze financial transactions and request the assistance of other law enforcement agencies.It also has the authority to detain suspects, including well-known figures, and frequently does so.
The work of the KPK is a source of continuing controversy in Indonesia. The commission is careful, but sometimes quite aggressive, in pursuing high profile cases. For example, in reporting on the activities of the KPK, one foreign observer noted that the commission has “confronted head-on the endemic corruption that remains as a legacy of President Suharto’s 32-year-long kleptocracy. Since it started operating in late 2003, the commission has investigated, prosecuted and achieved a 100-percent conviction rate in 86 cases of bribery and graft related to government procurements and budgets.” To display once more its resolve to crack down on graft suspects, the KPK named on December 7, 2012, both brothers of Indonesian socialite Rizal Mallarangeng, Indonesia’s Sports Minister Andi Mallarangeng and Fox News consultant Choel Mallarangeng suspects in a multi-million-dollar corruption case, in the latest scandal to hit the President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono’s ruling party ahead of Indonesia’s 2014 Presidential election. Mallarangeng is the first minister to resign on graft allegations since the KPK began operating in 2003.
KPK public education division official Budiono Prakoso said in December 2008 that because of its limited manpower and resources, of some 16,200 cases reported to the Komisi Pemberantasan Korupsi (KPK), only a small number had been dealt with.[A large number of the solid reports informed the KPK of alleged cases of corruption and misuse of budget funds by government agencies at national and regional levels. “The main problem is the political will of the government at regional and national levels. Political will remains low. Everything is still at a lip-service level,” he said.
NGO activitists often urge the KPK to be more aggressive in its work. For example, Bali Corruption Watch (BCW) head Putu Wirata Dwikora asked the KPK to investigate corruption cases in Bali. He lamented the commission’s practice of handing over corruption cases in Bali to the local prosecutors office for further investigation. “The KPK should be directly involved in investigations to create a deterrent effect,” Putu said.
On the other hand, the success of the KPK in using controversial tools like warrantless wiretaps, and its focus on high-level targets like “businessmen, bureaucrats, bankers, governors, diplomats, lawmakers, prosecutors, police officials and other previously untouchable members of Indonesian society,” has led to something of a backlash. There have been reported attempts to undermine the Commission in Parliament.
Komisi Pemberantasan Korupsi (KPK) are seeking for people who are interested to be part in the eradication of corruption as :
- Operator Sistem Gedung
- Operator Listrik
- Kru Media – Radio
- Kru Media – Majalah
- Kru Media – TV
- Kru Media – TV dan Radio
- Data Entry Biro Humas
- Data Entry Biro Umum
- Data Entry Biro SDM
- Data Entry Dit. LHKPN
- Data Entry Dit. PINDA
General requirement :
- Indonesian citizens.
- Be conscious to God Almighty.
- Physically and mentally healthy.
- Not involved in drug, criminal, and financial problems.
- Never dismissed with disrespect as an employee.
- Unbound family relations, both blood and semenda up to the 3rd degree with officials / employees of the KPK
- Unbound relationship of husband / wife, father / mother, in-laws / sons, siblings / siblings / step / sister / brother-in-law whose appointment is done legally through the court’s determination of the employee already working on the commission.
- Unbound ties of blood relatives or semenda up to the 3rd degree with the suspect / defendant / convicted of Corruption Crime.
For those interested and qualified, please register online through the following pages:
- Each applicant is only allowed to register for 1 (one) time.
- All stationery, accommodation and transportation costs during the selection process are borne by applicants.
- Registration is done online through www.ppm-asesmen.com. The committee does not accept applications by mail or other shipping media.
- Applicants who have submitted applications to the Corruption Eradication Commission are required to update their applications by registering online through the above mentioned websites.
- Announcement of each selection stage will be posted on the above mentioned website.
- The recruitment and selection process is entirely conducted by the Independent Consulting Team, PPM Management, except the User Health and Interview Tests.
- Applicants should not contact the Corruption Eradication Commission in connection with the selection process. If proven, the committee reserves the right to abort the process of recruitment and selection of applicants concerned.
- Only applicants who pass in every stage of the selection will be summoned by the Independent Consultant Team to follow the next process.
- All stages of the recruitment and selection process are free of charge. If there are parties seeking to charge / promise something / offer assistance on the recruitment and selection process can report to the PPM Management call center.
- The decision of the Recruitment and Selection Committee can not be contested.
- The period of online registration is 7 August s.d 12 August 2017 at 23:59 pm
Info Lowongan Kerja KPK brougth to you by lokercpnsbumn.com