Lowongan Kerja KPK
About Komisi Pemberantasan Korupsi (KPK)
Komisi Pemberantasan Korupsi – KPK or Indonesia’s Komisi Pemberantasan Korupsi is a government agency established to fight corruption. Anti-corruption efforts began in Indonesia in the 1950s. Following strong criticism of corruption at the beginning of the New Order regime in the late 1960s a Commission of Four was appointed by president Suharto in 1970. The report of the commission noted that corruption was “rampant” but none of the cases it said were in need of urgent action were followed up. Laws were passed in 1999 giving the Police and prosecution service the authority to investigate corruption cases.
Law No.30/2002 on the Komisi Pemberantasan Korupsi was passed in 2002 providing a legal basis for the establishment of the KPK
The KPK vision is to free Indonesian from corruption. Its duties include investigating and prosecuting corruption cases and monitoring the governance of the state. It has the authority to request meetings and reports in the course of its investigations. It can also authorize wiretaps, impose travel bans, request financial information about suspects, freeze financial transactions and request the assistance of other law enforcement agencies.It also has the authority to detain suspects, including well-known figures, and frequently does so.
The work of the KPK is a source of continuing controversy in Indonesia. The commission is careful, but sometimes quite aggressive, in pursuing high profile cases. For example, in reporting on the activities of the KPK, one foreign observer noted that the commission has “confronted head-on the endemic corruption that remains as a legacy of President Suharto’s 32-year-long kleptocracy. Since it started operating in late 2003, the commission has investigated, prosecuted and achieved a 100-percent conviction rate in 86 cases of bribery and graft related to government procurements and budgets.” To display once more its resolve to crack down on graft suspects, the KPK named on December 7, 2012, both brothers of Indonesian socialite Rizal Mallarangeng, Indonesia’s Sports Minister Andi Mallarangeng and Fox News consultant Choel Mallarangeng suspects in a multi-million-dollar corruption case, in the latest scandal to hit the President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono’s ruling party ahead of Indonesia’s 2014 Presidential election. Mallarangeng is the first minister to resign on graft allegations since the KPK began operating in 2003.
KPK public education division official Budiono Prakoso said in December 2008 that because of its limited manpower and resources, of some 16,200 cases reported to the Komisi Pemberantasan Korupsi (KPK), only a small number had been dealt with.[A large number of the solid reports informed the KPK of alleged cases of corruption and misuse of budget funds by government agencies at national and regional levels. “The main problem is the political will of the government at regional and national levels. Political will remains low. Everything is still at a lip-service level,” he said.
NGO activitists often urge the KPK to be more aggressive in its work. For example, Bali Corruption Watch (BCW) head Putu Wirata Dwikora asked the KPK to investigate corruption cases in Bali. He lamented the commission’s practice of handing over corruption cases in Bali to the local prosecutors office for further investigation. “The KPK should be directly involved in investigations to create a deterrent effect,” Putu said.
On the other hand, the success of the KPK in using controversial tools like warrantless wiretaps, and its focus on high-level targets like “businessmen, bureaucrats, bankers, governors, diplomats, lawmakers, prosecutors, police officials and other previously untouchable members of Indonesian society,” has led to something of a backlash. There have been reported attempts to undermine the Commission in Parliament.
Komisi Pemberantasan Korupsi (KPK) are seeking for people who are interested to be part in the eradication of corruption as :
- Spesialis Muda 1 (SM)
- Undergraduate education (Stratum 1) year Graduated: 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013
- Department of education: All majors, take precedence of legal, accounting, management, psychology, Educational Science, statistics, management of Informatics, computer science, information systems, computer engineering, telecommunications, international relations, literature United Kingdom, agriculture, mining, forestry, tourism, Hospitality, communications, & Broadcasting, Visual communication design, sociology, anthropology.
- Accreditation For Courses: A Minimum B
- Maximum age of 28 years old at the time of the closing of registration
- GPA 2.75 minimum State College, a private College GPA of at least 3.00
- Master the ability of Computer MS Office
- Dutamakan mastering foreign languages and regional languages
- Preferably have experience organization
- Citizens Of Indonesia;
- Duty to God Almighty;
- Healthy physical and spiritual;
- Never engage the problems of drugs, crime, and finance;
- Family relationships not bound either blood or semenda up to the third degree with the leaders/officials of the KPK;
- Family relationships not bound either blood or semenda up to the third degree by the suspect/accused/convicted person criminal acts of corruption.
For those interested and qualified, please join the anti-corruption in Indonesia with the registration online via the following pages:
- Applicants not status as Permanent Employees and civil servants/KPK TNI/POLRI;
- Applicants are willing to follow the entire process of recruitment and selection stages at a location has been determined, the entire cost of accommodation and transport become dependents of applicants;
- Registration is only done through the web-site im12.experd.com and not-kpk accepting applications by mail or other delivery media;
- The announcement of each stage of selection will be listed in the web-site of kpk-im12.experd.com;
- Recruitment and selection process conducted entirely by a team of Independent Consultants, except the interview stage end;
- Applicants are not allowed to contact KPK officers in relation to the selection process. If proven, the organizers reserve the right to disqualify the process of recruitment and selection of applicants;
- Only applicants who graduated in every stage of selection will be called by a team of Independent Consultants to follow the next process;
- Throughout the stages of the recruitment process and selection is free of charge. If there are parties who try to ask for cost/promises/offer assistance over the process of recruitment and selection can be reported to: firstname.lastname@example.org;
- The Committee’s decision is final and cannot be contested;
- Willing to sign an agreement of employment;
- Registration date October 1, 2016 at 06.00 PM-October 11, 2016 23.59 GMT.
Lowongan Kerja KPK brougth to you by lokercpnsbumn.com