Lowongan Kerja Kominfo Non PNS
About Kementerian Komunikasi dan Informatika Republik Indonesia
Kementerian Komunikasi dan Informatika Republik Indonesia – Kementerian Kominfo or Ministry of Communications and Information Technology – Communications and Information Technology is a department / ministry in charge of the affairs of the Government of Indonesia communications and informatics. Ministry of Communications headed by a Minister of Communication and Information Technology (MCIT).
Kementerian Komunikasi dan Informatika Indonesia was originally named the Ministry of Information. The establishment of the Ministry of Information marked with the determination of Mr. Amir Syarifuddin as Minister of Information by PPKI on August 19, 1945.
When Abdurrahman Wahid became President in 1999, the Ministry of Information and the Ministry of Social Affairs was disbanded. In the explanation given publicly at the plenary session of the Parliament, in mid November 1999, Abdurrahman Wahid asserted that the dissolution was done solely for the efficiency and downsizing of government cabinet, as well as in the framework of full implementation of Law No. 22/1999 on regional autonomy.
During the reign of President Megawati, the Ministry of Information was reinstated by the name of the State Ministry of Communication and Information in 2001. It was designated as the Secretary of State is Syamsul Mu’arif. When Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono as President, he changed the Ministry of Communication and Information of the Ministry of Information and Communication be on January 31, 2015.
- National policy formulation, policy implementation, and technical policy in the field of communication and informatics which include postal, telecommunications, broadcasting, information technology and communications, multimedia services and dissemination of information;
- Implementation of government affairs in their respective sectors;
- Asset management / wealth of the country into its responsibilities;
- Supervision over the execution of their duties;
- Submission of the results of the evaluation, suggestions, and considerations in the field of duties and functions to the President.
Kementerian Komunikasi dan Informatika Republik Indonesia – Kominfo seeking excellent professional candidates for the following positions :
- Junior Programmer
- Minimum SMA/SMK or equivalent.
- Expertise with PHP5 programming language.
- Expertise with PostgreSQL and MySQL database.
- Able to work in a team.
- Strong sense of analytical thinking.
- Willing to work at Jakarta (Jl Medan Merdeka Barat No 9 Jakarta).
- 3 positions available.
If you consider that you are the right candidate, please send your application letter, CV, latest photograph and portofolio (if any) to :
- Application letter addressed to Direktur Pengolahan dan Penyediaan Informasi, Ditjen Informasi dan Komunikasi Publik Kementerian Komunikasi dan Informatika.
- Closing date 27 July 2016.
- All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially.
- Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process.
Lowongan Kerja Kominfo brougth to you by lokercpnsbumn