Lowongan Kerja Kemlu KBRI Canberra
About Kementerian Luar Negeri Republik Indonesia (Kemlu)
Kementerian Luar Negeri Republik Indonesia – Kemlu or Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Indonesia is a government ministry which oversees the foreign affairs of Indonesia. The ministry was formerly known as the Department of Foreign Affairs (Departemen Luar Negeri Republik Indonesia, better known as Deplu).
The name changed due to the new law about State Ministry of 2008 (UU 39/2008).
The ministry is one of the ministries that is mentioned in the Constitution of Indonesia, so the president has no authority to dismiss this ministry, compared to other ministries that are not mentioned in the Constitution of Indonesia.
The first 5-year period of Indonesia’s independence is a decisive period in the struggle for independence which enforcement is part of history that determines the character or the character of Indonesian foreign policy. At that time, the main task of Ministry of Foreign Affairs through diplomacy seek sympathy and support of the international community, solidarity friends all fields and with a variety of efforts to gain support and recognition of the independence of Indonesia. Through the spirit of Struggle Diplomacy allowing Indonesia eventually won broad support of the international community at the United Nations in 1950.
Now, the main task of Ministry directed to fence the potential disintegration of the nation, trying to help the economic recovery, improving the image of Indonesia as well as improve the quality of services and the protection of citizens. In 2001 the Ministry mencanangkanperbaikan internally to realize the principles of good governance and improve service to the public. The program is implemented through the establishment of a disciplined work culture, through the concept of 3 1 secure the orderly and disorderly time, order administration, physical discipline, and personnel-safe-working environment information. So as to achieve a competent human resources and professionals to support organizational goals. This was reinforced by Presidential Regulation No. 05 Year 2004 on the Acceleration of Corruption. These regulations strengthen efforts to reorganize and create a Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the professional organizations that are transparent, capable and clean.
The policy program focuses on three main aspects, namely: Department of organizational restructuring, restructuring RI Representative abroad, as well as the improvement of professional diplomats. It is hoped that through the process of self can be created Benah lean organization, dense, adaptive, effective, and efficient. The third main pillar of the Self Benah bureaucratic reform in line with targets as set out in the General Guidelines on Regulatory Reforms Minister of State for Administrative Reform PER/15/M.PAN/7/2008 No. 2008, namely: organizational structuring towards right sizing; cultural formation working to realize the bureaucracy with integrity and high performance; development of procedures that are effective, efficient, transparent and accountable; formulation of rules and regulations that do not overlap, as well as the formation of human resources with integrity, competent, professional, high-performing and well-being.
The task of revamping the diplomat profession and improvement of human resources with actionable reorganize staffing rules and systems development and career coaching. Law. 37 of 1999 on Foreign Relations diplomacy requires a creative, active, anticipatory, not just routine and reactive, steadfast, rational and flexible. In the context of realizing the mandate of the Act, fix the admission selection CPNS Ministry, which was considered an important step in structuring human resources professional. CPNS admission selection system has been developed and implemented since 2002. Recruitment patterns implemented in the principles of transparency, effective and efficient, through the use of information technology and rigorous methodology, clean and accountable in determining graduation. This selection process is gaining recognition in the form of ISO 9001: 2008. Revamping the recruitment system has gained public recognition with the increasing number of enthusiasts who follow the selection process CPNS Ministry.
Career development at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs was conducted by merit, taking into account the performance and achievements of the task. Department also improve the system of education and training, placement, promotion and enforcement of employee discipline, employee to obtain a clean, honest, and passionate, as well as capable in substance. Professional recognition through rule Functional diplomat Diplomat (JFD) in 2005 to be an additional boost for the Foreign Ministry to actually run Benah Self.
In JFD, a diplomat duties benchmarks the performance appraisal. There are five main tasks diplomat, namely: representing, negotiating, protecting, promoting, and reporting, the performance and achievements will be measured each year through the Target Working Individual (SKI). Ministry of Foreign Affairs has awarded directly Document Proposed Reforms to the Foreign Ministry of National Bureaucracy Reform Team at the Ministry of PAN and RB. Bureaucratic Reform Proposal document is presented as an essential pre Foreign Ministry of National Bureaucracy Reform program. In order to increase the number of Indonesian people who work in international organizations, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Indonesia encourages all Indonesian citizens are eligible to apply for available positions, the job family.
Kementerian Luar Negeri is looking for highly qualified Indonesian nationals who are ready to become of :
- Local employees at the Embassy Canberra
I. General requirements
- Citizens who fear God, faithful and obedient to the Pancasila, the 1945 Constitution, and the Republic of Indonesia
- There is a student who received a scholarship of the government of the republic of Indonesia or a foreign government, state / private sector in Indonesia and host country
- Never dishonorably dismissed as a civil servant / TNI / Polri as well as private employees
- Not incorporated as a servant / civil servants and not being bound by an agreement / contract with another agency
- Not married / berisitrikan a stateless
- Physically and mentally healthy
- Willing to be placed throughout the function / the embassy canberra which diotentukan by the Embassy Canberra this
II. Special Requirements
- It has permanent resident status / permanent resident in australia
- at least a bachelor’s qualification S1
- Graduates of state universities or private accredited higher education institution accredited by a national or foreign graduates
- Mastering Indonesian and English with either written or oral
- Aged up to 45 years of age on January 1, 2016 (born after 31 December 1970)
III. Delivery started application file
A. Delivering file an application with the following attachments
- The latest color photographs of 3 pieces of 4×6 and included the name of the applicant dibaiang photo
- cover letter as local officials Embassy in Canberra
- Curriculum vitae
- A copy of a valid passport RI
- Copy of a valid visa australia
- photocopy of birth certificate
- photocopy of a valid permit navigate through
- copy all valid driving licenses
- Copy the entire diploma below bachelor level transcripts that have been legalized (stamp and original signature) by colleges (certificate of graduation / diploma while not acceptable)
- Copy of IELTS certificate with a minimum value of 6.5
- Health certificate from a doctor and independent drug / drug trafficking
Delivery of the application file submitted by registered mail starting on 10 September 2015 s / d 12 October 2015 (postmark) and addressed to :
Wakil kepala perwakilan RI / Kepala kanselerai Kusuma Nursiawati Habir
Embassy Of Republic Of Indonesia
8 Darwin Avenue
Yarralumla, ACT 2600
- Application with attachments in point (a) are neatly arranged in the order above the map flops perforated paper
- Map application with attachments inserted into an envelope and written on the right corner with the inscription PS SELECTION
- Application file received by the committee belong to the committee and not refundable by the applicant
- Selection of local recruitment Embassy in Canberra is free of charge
- Canberra the Embassy is not responsible for any form of levy or offer by unscrupulous persons are not liable for any form of levy or offer by unscrupulous persons on behalf of the Embassy or the committee, so that participants are not expected to serve tawarana bid to facilitate acceptance as an employee of the local Indonesian Embassy in Canberra
- The Embassy does not meanggung any costs incurred by the participants related to the selection process of hiring local Embassy in canberra
- Official information regarding selection of local employees of the Embassy can be seen in www.kemenlu.go.id/canberra
- Participants who have further questions can contact email address : email@example.com
Lowongan Kerja Kemlu KBRI Canberra brougth to you by lokercpnsbumn