Lowongan Kerja Job Pertamina Medco Tomori
About JOB Pertamina Medco E&P
JOB Pertamina Medco E&P Tomori Sulawesi is joint operating body between PT Pertamina Hulu Energy and PT Medco E&P Indonesia. We are one of national oil & gas companies based on Jakarta, Indonesia. Our project on Central Sulawesi offshore (Senoro) operating since February 2011. We are currently inviting highly dynamic, self-motivated and committed applicant to apply several positions in a challenging work environment
To commercialise the 167.66 MMBOE of contingent gas resources of Senoro field and explore direct gas sales and working alliances with potential international downstream customers. At the same time to gain experience in constructing and operating LNG facilities, as well as gas transportation.
Participating Interest Holders:
Upstream (Senoro-Toili block PSC JOB) – Operated by Pertamina-Medco Tomori JOB:
- MedcoEnergi – 30%
- Mitsubishi – 20%
- Pertamina – 50%
Downstream (LNG Plant) – Operated by PT Donggi-Senoro LNG (DSLNG):
- Sulawesi LNG Development Ltd 59.9% (Mitsubishi Corp. 75%, Kogas 25%)
- Pertamina Energy Services Pte Ltd 29%
- PT Medco LNG Indonesia 11.1%
Company ContactJOB Pertamina Medco Tomori Sulawesi PTY Ltd
Address : Jl Jend Gatot Subroto Kav 71-73 Menara Bidakara Lt 18,Menteng Dlm,Tebet
Phone : 021 83793101 – 021 83793102 – 021 83793345 – 021 83991830
Fax : 021 83793101
JOB Pertamina Medco E&P seek an qualified candidate to fill :
- Senoro Geophysicist
- Senoro Geologist (Jakarta – Site)
- Senoro Petro physicist (Jakarta – Site)
- Senoro Production Engineer (Jakarta – Site)
- Generate sub-surface data including seismic data, date and time-estimation of soil layer in order to gather information regarding prospected location or reserved land.
- Optimally sub-surface image research to maximize production strategy.
- Compile all data and geological input such as sub-surface data, block sampling, wells condition, seismic data to be integrated with geophysicist software and analysis to find reserved oil and gas production.
- Interpret all integrated data geophysical to produce recommendation in management & stake-holders meeting to be considered in project feasibility.
- Supervise data sampling procedure in field to ensure that collected data is accurate.
- Bachelor degree in Geologist
- Minimum 5 years experience in technical and managerial position of oil and gas industry.
Senoro Geologist (Jakarta – Site)
- Conduct evaluation in geological in order to develop hydro-carbon resources to help the management decide drilling operation activity
- Plan / study and interpret geological data, seismic and logs of wells to produce an accurate information & analysis.
- Conduct evaluation and counting amount of reserve hydro-carbon from production of well exploration to be used as basic design of field development program.
- Evaluate drilling production, post mortem, drafting well’s final report, plan and monitoring sample analysis for property’s reservoir, sedimentation and geo-chemistry.
- Evaluate wells data, seismic, making structure, stratigraphic cross section and depth structure map in order to plan drilling delineation.
- Prepare geological prognosis, drilling proposal montage and ATD for wells exploration and developing.
- Bachelor degree in Petroleum / Geologist
- Minimum 7 years experience in related job
- Training in exploration
- Training in Prospected Evaluation
- Training in Petroleum system & petrography analysis
Senoro Petro physicist (Jakarta – Site)
- Plan well data acquisition programs in line with well and business objectives
- Liaise and work with London BU (Business Unit)-based petrophysicist
- Liaison with core, log and LWD data acquisition contractors, before and during acquisition and in post-well interpretation phase
- Coordinate appropriate well-site witness work for specialist runs
- Deliver post-well standard interpretation
- Liaise with partners and Sonagol on petrophysical/core issues
- Take a proactive role in the extended organisation and facilitate
- federal connectivity into the office
- Aid the integrated full field reservoir description models which take full account of log, core and seismic data as well as dynamic pressure and water movement data
- Manage core and fluid analysis programs at home country/UK-based labs
- Populate and maintain corporate and project well databases
- Be part of the team well planning effort
- Become involved in surveillance petrophysics on project startup
- Provide leadership in health, safety, and environment (HSE); this is an important and key requirement and focus for the individual
- Bachelor of Science degree in Geosciences or related discipline
- Minimum 7 years experience in related job
- Ability to promote open and effective communication
- Propensity for undertaking tasks before being asked to or forced by events
- Ability to coach others to help their development
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Authority to work on a full-time basis for anyone other than your current employer
- Ability to facilitate and leverage knowledge transfer within and between the exploration, development and production business units
- Ability to integrate a variety of data and information into an exceptional interpretation of the subsurface
- Considerable relevant, post-graduate industry-related experience
- Experience working within an operating company
- Awareness of the impact of actions on individuals, community and the environment
- Actively seeks know-how and best practices related to own area of contribution
- Actively engages and respects contributions of others;
- Anticipates future situations and plans ahead to meet them
- Actively seeks know-how and opportunities from the external environment and applies them
- Bachelor of Science degree in Geosciences or related discipline required
- English Fluency Required
Senoro Production Engineer (Jakarta – Site)
- Monitoring wells production performance and analyze production accumulation in order to assess continuity of corporate business.
- Conduct surveillance evaluation from oil and gas extraction activity and following up development of wells to make the production went smooth.
- Analyze oil and gas concentration of each wells, provide technical consultation to produce potential condition of oil production and most economically to be sold.
- Supervise oil and gas exploration procedure in field to ensure they are using the most efficient and effective method.
- Bachelor degree in Petroleum / Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 5 years experience in technical & managerial position of oil and gas industry.
Please apply by online at :
Closing date :