Program Kerja Seru Indosat Ooredoo
About PT. Indosat Tbk
PT Indosat Tbk was established by the Government on November 20, 1967 as a foreign investment company to provide international telecommunications services in Indonesia and began commercial operations in September 1969 to build, transfer and operate an International Telecommunications Satellite Organization, or Intelsat, earth station in Indonesia to access Intelsat’s Indian Ocean Region satellites for a period of 20 years. As a global consortium of international satellite communications organizations, Intelsat owns and operates a number of telecommunications satellites.
PT Indosat Tbk., formerly known as PT Indonesian Satellite Corporation Tbk. (Persero) is a provider of telecommunication services in Indonesia. It is the second largest telecommunication company for mobile services in Indonesia (Matrix, Mentari and IM3). Currently, the composition of ownership of Indosat is: Qatar Telecom (65%), Public (20.1%), and the Government of the Republic of Indonesia (14.9%).
As of 2012 the company holds around 21 percent of market share. It has around 50 million cellular subscribers. An Indonesian investment website stated that the company has lost a couple of percentage points in terms of market share on the mobile phone market in Indonesia in recent years. Onbile.com listed the company as the third largest telecommunications company in Indonesia in 2013, coming behind Telkomsel and XL Axiata.
Indosat has long history of ownership and change of purpose and goals from its establishment on 10 November 1967. After being bought by Indonesian government from foreign investment company, the company began as a commercial international telecommunications service provider (IDD) in September 1969. The company connected to Intelsat (International Telecommunications Satellite Organization), an earth station in Indonesia, to access Intelsat’s Indian Ocean Region satellites until 1989.
The company’s shares were registered on the Indonesia Stock Exchange on 19 October 1994 (code: ISAT). Its form of American Depositary Shares are registered at New York Stock Exchange (NYSE:IIT).
Between 1999 and 2000 the company went from Indonesia’s international telecommunications provider to an integrated telecommunications network and service provider. In 2001 the company signed an agreement with Telkom to eliminate its cross-shareholdings in several operating subsidiaries; among others Satelindo, Telkomsel, and Lintasarta.
In 2006 Indosat became a member of Conexus Mobile Alliance to enhance its international roaming and corporate mobile services for voice, video and data roaming. The alliance has a combined customer base of about 350 million mobile subscribers via its GSM/GPRS, W-CDMA networks and/or HSDPA networks.
As of 30 April 2013 the CEO is Alexander Rusli. The board of directors consists of Rusli, Fadzri Santosa, Stefan Carlsson, Hans C. Moritz, and Erik Meijer.
PT. Indosat Ooredoo
Jl Medan Merdeka Barat No. 21 Jakarta 10110
PT Indosat Tbk now is seeking the candidates who are interested to learn and gaining hands-on experience in telecommuniaction industry as follow :
- VAC6535 – Program Kerja Seru Indosat Ooredoo
- Fully committed to undergo Program Kerja Seru Indosat Ooredoo for 3 months.
- Still registered as an active student of Undergraduate Program (S1) in any field and minimum in the 5th semester or have passed a maximum of 6 months from the date of graduation.
- Strong academic results with minimum GPA of 2.75.
- Scan of ID Card.
- Scan of Recommendation Letter from the campus (for those who are still registered as an active student) and Certificate of Graduation (for those who have graduated).
- Actively involved in organization/extracurricular activities.
- Have knowledge of social media trends.
- The candidates are required to have an active account in social media (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn).
- Have a good health with proven Health Certificate from a doctor.
- Never before has undergone practical work in the business area Indosat Ooredoo.
- This program only apply in Sumatera, Kalimantan, Sulawesi and Lombok.
Please register and submit your application directly through Indosat Ooredoo’s system at :
- Closing date 23 April 2017.
- All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially.
- Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process.
Program Kerja Indosat Ooredoo brougth to you by lokercpnsbumn.com