Lowongan Kerja Eximbank
About Indonesia Eximbank
Indonesia Eximbank – Lembaga Pembiayaan Ekspor Indonesia – Eximbank is a leading state-owned finanicial institution in Indonesia and operates under supervising of the Ministy of Finance of Republic of Indonesia. The Company has been operating in Indonesia since 2009 and provides financial services in financing facilities, guarantees and insurance, and also consulting services for exporters. The Company headquartered in Jakarta and supported by 3 regional offices located in Surabaya, Medan and Makassar. Based on Indonesia Eximbank Annual Report 2011, the Company achieved strong growth in total assets of 27.54% to Rp 26.32 trillion. The Company’s Financing also grew by 30.53% from that of 2010 to become Rp 20.54 trillion in 2011.
- Bank Ekspor Indonesia(BEI) was established as a Public Bank by virtue of Government Regulation (PP) Number 37/1999
- The Government’s commitment to establish LPEI (Lembaga Pembiayaan Ekspor Indonesia/Indonesia Export Financing Institution) by virtue of the law, as referred to in item 98 of the Letter of Intent of Indonesia and the IMF, dated 20 January
- The Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Indonesia proposed for permission to initiate the Bill on LPEI on 10 April 2000.
- The President issued the Initiation Approval on 5 June 2000.
- The Minister of Finance of the Republic of Indonesia formed the Inter Ministerial Committee (PAD) to be responsible for the drafting of the Bill on LPEI on 2 October 2000.
- Deliberation of the LPEI Bill by the PAD Team.
- The meeting to finalize the LPEI Bill by the PAD Team on 19 October 2006.
- Harmonization of the LPEI Bill from 8 to 10 December 2006.
- The Presidential Letter introducing the Bill on LPEI was signed on 11 June 2007.
- The Bill on LPEI was declared as a Priority Bill at the Plenary Session of the House of Representatives of the Republic of Indonesia (DPR-RI) on 25 September 2007.
- The Plenary Session of the DPR-RI on 13 October 2007 agreed that the LPEI Bill be presented and deliberated at the meetings in 2008
- Presentation of the Government Explanation introducing the LPEI Bill before the meeting of the Special Committee (Pansus) for the LPEI Bill on 17 January 2008.
- 10 fractions of the DPR-RI stated their approval to deliberate the LPEI Bill on 31 January 2008.
- The General Hearing (RDPU) between the Special Committee and various parties involved was held from March to June
- Formation of the Working Committee (Panja) for the LPEI Bill in July 2008.
- Deliberation of the LPEI Bill by the Working Committee was held from July to December 2008.
- Deliberation of the LPEI Bill by the Formulating Team (Timus) and the Synchronizing Team (Timsin) was held in December
- The Deliberation Board (Bamus) of the DPR-RI on 4 December 2008 stated that the Bill on the Indonesian Export
- Financing Institution (LPEI) had been placed on the agenda for deliberation at the Second Level Deliberation/Decision
- Making at the Plenary Session of the DPR-RI on 16 December 2008.
- First Level Decision Making (Mini Fraction View) was held on 15 December 2008.
- The DPR-RI accepted the LPEI Bill as the Act on LPEI on 16 December 2008.
- Passing of the Act of the Republic of Indonesia Number 2/2009 on Indonesian Export Financing Institution on 12 January
- Announcement of the Operationalization of Indonesia Eximbank by the Minister of Finance of the Republic of Indonesia on 1 September 2009.
- Inauguration of the Minister of Finance of the Republic of Indonesia and handing over of the position of the Chairman of the
- Board of Directors concurrently holding the position of the Executive Director, from Mahendra Siregar to I Made Gde Erata on 6 January 2010.
Indonesia Stock Exchange Building
Tower II, Floor 8
Sudirman Central Business District
Jalan Jend. Sudirman, Kav 52-53,
Jakarta 12190, Indonesia.
Phone. : (62-21) 5154638
Fax. : (62-21) 5154639
Indonesia Eximbank are now seeking to recruit the young Indonesian people for the following challenging positions as :
- Risk Analyst (Makassar, Surakarta, Surabaya)
Risk Analyst (Makassar, Surakarta, Surabaya)
- Preferably permanent resident and/or willing to be located in Makassar, Surakarta, Surabaya;
- Maximum ages of 35 years old;
- Holding minimun S1 from reputable universities;
- Having at least 5 years banking experience as Risk Analyst/Account Officer/Relationship Manager in SME Banking;
- Preferably graduated from Officer Develipment Program (ODP) or Management Trainee (MT) Program from reputable bank;
- Certified in Risk Management;
- Having good knowledge in Credit Analysis, Trade Finance, Insurance, Guarantee & Treasury;
- Computer literacy (MS Word, Excel and Power Point);
- Capable in financial spreadsheet using Excel;
- Strong analytical and organizational skills with acute attention to detail and the ability to synthesize complex analytics into key points for recommendations to management;
- Strong presentation and business writing skills, along with the poise to interact with high level excutives;
- Excellent in English both verbal & written;
- Good in team work and socialize with others.
- Hold Minimum S1, any discipline from reputable university
- With GPA minimum 2.80
- Maximum ages of 28 years old
- At least 1 year(s) of working experiences as Receptionist
- Having knowledge and skills in secretarial and administrative jobs
- Fluent in English, both oral & written
- Good looking, pleasant personality and friendly
- Good in Team Work and socialize with others
Please submit your application online to :
- Please note that applications may not be reviewed if received after 26 October 2014.
- Application will be treated strictly confidential and only short-listed candidates will receive responses.
Lowongan Kerja EximBank brougth to you by lokercpnsbumn.com