Lowongan Kerja Tenaga Humas Pemerintah RI
About Kementerian Komunikasi dan Informatika (Kemkominfo)
Kementerian Komunikasi dan Informatika Republik Indonesia – Kemkominfo RI is the ministry in charge of the affairs of the Indonesian government communications and informatics. The Ministry of Communications and Informatics was previously named “Ministry of Information” (1945-1999), “the State Ministry of Communications and Information” (2001-2005), and the Ministry of Communications and Information Technology (2005-2009). The Ministry of Communications and Information headed by a Minister of Communications and Information Technology (MCIT).
The Ministry of Communications and Information Technology Indonesia was originally named the Ministry of Information. The establishment of the Ministry of Information marked with the determination of Mr. Amir Syarifuddin as Minister of Information by PPKI on August 19, 1945.
When Abdurrahman Wahid became President in 1999, the Ministry of Information and the Ministry of Social Affairs was disbanded. In the explanation given publicly at the plenary session of the Parliament, in mid November 1999, Abdurrahman Wahid asserted that the dissolution was done solely for the efficiency and downsizing of government cabinet, as well as in the framework of full implementation of Law No. 22/1999 on regional autonomy.
During the reign of President Megawati, the Ministry of Information was reinstated by the name of the State Ministry of Communication and Information in 2001. It was designated as the Secretary of State is Syamsul Mu’arif. When Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono as President, he changed the Ministry of Communication and Information of the Ministry of Information and Communication be on January 31, 2015
The Ministry of Communications and Information Technology has the task of conducting affairs in the field of communication and informatics in the government to help the President in running the state government. In carrying out the task, the Ministry of Communications and Information Technology the following functions:
- formulation, establishment and implementation of policies in the field of communication and informatics;
- management of property / wealth of the country are the responsibility of the Ministry of Communications and Information Technology;
- supervise the execution of duties in the Ministry of Communications and Information Technology;
- implementation of the technical guidance and supervision over the conduct of the affairs of the Ministry of Communications and Information Technology in the area; and
- implementation of technical activities at the national scale.
Kementerian Komunikasi dan Informatika as Humas Pemerintah RI requires young people experienced in the field of public relations and / or media who are talented and interested in serving the government of the Republic of Indonesia into:
- Tenaga Humas Pemerintah (THP)
- Indonesian citizens;
- The highest 35-year-old on December 1st, 2015;
- Experienced in communications, media and / or public relations at least 5 years;
- Education as low degree * 1 (S-1) of all the majors, preferably with a background in communications, journalism, and / or public relations;
- Grade point average of at least> 3 (Accreditation for the Faculty / Department / Study Program), a minimum GPA> 3.5 (Accreditation B for the Faculty / Department / Study Program);
- Having a TOEFL-ITP score> 500 and is valid until December 1, 2015;
- Include one (1) work in the field of communications, public relations or media;
- An affidavit of the applicant was never involved in crime;
- Letters of reference / recommendation from the institution / company / organization in the field of communications, public relations and / or the media;
- Able to speak English actively;
- Have experience of organizing.
Special requirements for applicants for Civil Servants (PNS) :
- Has been appointed and carry out duties as a civil servant for at least 3 years;
- Approval letter from the direct superior echelon II ministries / agencies respectively.
- Understanding maps and media relations with the government;
- Practical research to understand the communications and media;
- Having the ability to analyze the content of the media;
- Having the ability to write (articles, advertorials and press releases);
- Having the ability to speak to the public (public speaking);
- Mastering ICT and social media management;
- Mastering the media planning (media planning).
Please submit your application through :
- Closing date : 24 October 2015
- Registration file to be processed is a complete file in accordance with the provisions required;
- In this selection is NOT CHARGE OR CHARGES OF ANY KIND;
- Every development of information this selection will be communicated via email, website of the Ministry of Communications and Information Technology at the Ministry website www.kominfo.go.id and PAN-RB in http://panselnas.menpan.go.id. Negligence does not keep track of information is the responsibility of the applicant;
- If at a later known applicants have to provide information / data is not correct, then the selection committee reserves the right to cancel the results of the selection;
- The Selection Committee’s decision is final and can not be contested.
Lowongan Kerja Tenaga Humas Pemerintah RI brougth to you by lokercpnsbmn.com