Lowongan Kerja Fakultas Biologi UGM
About Universitas Gadjah Mada (UGM)
Universitas Gadjah Mada – UGM is an Indonesian public Ivy League research university located in Yogyakarta, Daerah Istimewa Yogyakarta, Indonesia, officially founded on December 19, 1949 although the first lecture was given on 13 March 1946.
UGM is the oldest and largest institution of higher learning in Indonesia. Located in Yogyakarta, Indonesia, the university comprises 18 faculties, 68 undergraduate study programs, 23 diploma study programs, a graduate program of 67 study programs ranging from Social Sciences to Engineering and 28 research centers. UGM’s 882 acres (stadium, gym… etc.).
It has approximately 156.676 students ranging from diploma degree to doctorate degree, 647 foreign students, 2,240 employees, and 2,273 lecturers. Gadjah Mada University has been considered to be one of the most prestigious universities in Indonesia.
UGM is implementing an ‘educopolis’ area, a step taken by university in creating conducive environment for the continuity of the learning process. These efforts are pursued in the context of developing multidisciplinary collaborations and responding to ecological issues in order to achieve the vision of the university. Some of the steps are reducing pollution and vehicle exhaust emissions, development of pedestrian, restriction of vehicles entered the campus, construction of new dormitories on the campus, development of parking pockets, planting trees and much more.
Fakultas Biologi Universitas Gadjah Mada invites a young and dynamic candidate to join as following positions :
- Tenaga Laboran
- Petugas Kebun Biologi
- Indonesian citizens (WNI).
- Healthy physical, spiritual and free from drugs, psychotropic substances and other additives.
- Well-behaved and never sentenced to imprisonment or confinement under a court decision has legal force tetam.
- Maximum age 30 years old.
- Educational qualifications
- D3 majoring in Chemical Analyst (have the skills, expertise and skills in the field of laboratory), 1 formation available (Male / Female).
- SMA / SMK / equivalent (have the skills, expertise and skills in the field of flora and fauna), 1 formation available (Male).
Application should contains the below documents :
- Application letter;
- Legalized copies of diploma and transcripts;
- Curriculum Vitae (CV);
- Health certificate from a government doctor;
- Police Records (SKCK);
- Passport photo 3×4 (2 sheets).
Candidates with qualifications as mentioned above, are welcome to apply for the position.
To apply, please send all required application documents above not later than 13 November 2015 to :
Dekan Fakultas Biologi UGM
Jl. Teknika Selatan, Sekip Utara, Yogyakarta 55281.
- All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially.
- Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process.
Lowongan Kerja UGM Non PNS brougth to you by lokercpnsbumn.com