Lowongan Kerja ExxonMobil Indonesia
Lowongan Kerja ExxonMobil
About ExxonMobil Indonesia
Exxon Mobil Corporation – ExxonMobil is an American multinational oil and gas corporation headquartered in Irving, Texas, United States. It is a direct descendant of John D. Rockefeller’s Standard Oil company and was formed on November 30, 1999, by the merger of Exxon and Mobil. It is affiliated with Imperial Oil which operates in Canada.
ExxonMobil is the world’s largest company by revenue and one of the largest publicly traded companies by market capitalization in the world. The company is ranked #1 globally in Forbes Global 2000 list in 2012. Exxon Mobil’s reserves were 72 billion oil-equivalent barrels at the end of 2007 and, at then (2007) rates of production, are expected to last over 14 years. With 37 oil refineries in 21 countries constituting a combined daily refining capacity of 6.3 million barrels (1,000,000 m3), Exxon Mobil is the largest refiner in the world, a title that was also associated with Standard Oil since its incorporation in 1870.
ExxonMobil is the largest of the six oil supermajors with daily production of 3.921 million BOE (barrels of oil equivalent). In 2008, this was approximately 3% of world production, which is less than several of the largest state-owned petroleum companies. When ranked by oil and gas reserves it is 14th in the world with less than 1% of the total.
A 2012 article in The Daily Telegraph says that ExxonMobil has “grown into one of the planet’s most hated corporations, able to determine American foreign policy and the fate of entire nations”. In terms of its environmental record, ExxonMobil increasingly drills in terrains leased to them by dictatorships, such as those in Chad and Equatorial Guinea. Lee Raymond, the corporation’s chief executive until 2005, was “notoriously sceptical about climate change and disliked government interference at any level”. The company was widely criticized for its slow response to cleaning its 1989 Valdez oil spill in Alaska.
ExxonMobil Indonesia is a reputable foreign investment company in Indonesia. The Company performing business in energy and petrochemical sectrors. The Company has been operating in Indonesia since 1989 and started its exploration activities in 1923. ExxonMobil Indonesia operates as a member of Exxon Mobil Corporation, the world leader in the energy and petrochemical industry. The Company headquartered in Jakarta and currently supported by more than 850 human resources. ExxonMobil’s upstream activities located in Aceh and Cepu. ExxonMobil Indonesia also conducted its exploration activities in Natuna D-Apha Block, Mandar Block, Gunting Block, Surumana Block, Cendrawasih Block, and Coalbed Methane Block. In Cepu Block, ExxonMobil Indonesia through its subsidiary, Mobil Cepu Ltd holds 45% of the total participating interest in the Cepu block.
ExxonMobil affiliates in Indonesia are now recruiting for position below to join its rapidly expanding team in the country :
- Wellwork Supervisor
- Machinery Technician
- Diploma Degree in engineering.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in supervisory role of overall onsite wellwork operations with good leadership qualities.
- Strong leadership skills, actively committed to SHE program implementation as reflected in a strong safety performance record.
- Wellwork Operations experience requirements
- at least 5 years workover rig experience, preferably with cased hole fishing, i.e. parted tubing, tubing/casing milling, etc.
- at least 3 years rigless coiled tubing wellbore clean-out & remedial cementing operations with surface pressures =4000psi.
- at least 3 years thru-tubing wireline (slickline/e-line logging/perforating) experience
- at least 2 years of P&A experience
- Well Control Certification required (IWCF or IADC). Required skill set, knowledge, and experience in well kill operations (well control situation).
- Knowledgeable in performing rig math calculations – wellbore capacity, well kill, cement plug placement, etc.
- Experience working with HP/ HT wells. (BHP >5000 psi, Temp > 250 F).
- Experience working in an H2S, CO2 and NORM environment.
- Good knowledge of surface equipment and downhole tools, good understanding of critical rig equipment components.
- Familiar with rigless crane and lifting gear requirements.
- Thorough broad knowledge with regards to well intervention toolstrings & equipment, equipment limitations & potential risks.
- Familiar with SIMOPS, where regular production operation runs parallel with the well work activities.
- Knowledgeable in leading well work operations in remote area and handling limited/challenging operation logistics.
- Has taken several trainings related to work management and safety in work area (JSA, Permit, SIMOPS, Critical Lift, H2S, Fall Prevention & Protection, PPE, Fire Fighting, First Aid, SCBA, Working at Height).
- Excellent communication and writing skills both in English and Bahasa Indonesia
- Minimum Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- Vibration Training : Minimum Level/Category 1
- Minimum 5 years experience with condition monitoring and maintenance of rotating equipment in oil & gas industry
- Experience in machinery equipment maintenance (i.e. compressors, diesel engines, pumps and electric motors, gas turbines)
To apply, please login to ExxonMobil Recruitment website :
- All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
- Only qualified candidate match with the above mentioned qualifications will be notified for further selection
Lowongan Kerja ExxonMobil brougth to you by lokercpnsbumn